3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KumaKuma 05.11.19 03:33 am

Impressions of the game (Apex Legends)

Optimization in the game, suddenly, the trash.
If you want 60 fps, whether it is good to include selected myltse, like Persian suffers from myopia, and if not, then 40 fps = full phraselist.
98 Comments
Sort by:
e
eMPTy. 05.11.19

Laptop with gtx 960m pulls on almost minimum settings with stable 60 frames with no lag,all prostenko not samujana and superior quality. On the first day the game took the first team place... Probably got lucky with the team.
The taste and color of all flomastery different, but to me the game as a whole like

S
S l a s h 05.11.19

Soap smoothing, boys. There is a choice of either off anti-aliasing => chotko picture for pacanow, but with a climbing frame, or on smoothing and milim glazonki.

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 05.11.19

I really liked not only the gameplay and mechanics, but also optimization - now, alas, rarely releasing a game at release without a problem FPS. For co-ops video:
PS: the only minus is a team of 3.. a few years giants, we impose the co-op on 4ryh (GTA:O, L4D, WarFrame, For Honor, TESO, etc.).. in General, one of my friends can kakati :(

S
Skvizgar 05.11.19

Overall the game is good, but was surprised by one thing. The game little more than a week, but now and then I kill some nagivator with 2K kills, and then 3. But the question is this, is this for real? Or is this like some ultra mega nerds? I on one character 70 only filled....

b
bysaturn 05.11.19

Hey, the people at the game in the minimum salary specified i3 6300 and a GT640 and it lags on a i5 4690, 16GB t 1050ти on 1600x900 giving the strength of 35-45 fps. So the game has problems.

A
ARM_SERJ 05.11.19

1060 6gb i7 4.5 GHz 16GB RAM and incomprehensible micrology at a stable 60 fps on any graphics settings, Valya fuck in the siege and wait for the update in the game

L
LancNoDance 05.11.19

50 years are already playing. Standards experience.

d
davidson 3000 05.11.19

liked the game, done well, a familiar weapon from Titan fall 2, there are bugs, sometimes crashes, but what is most annoying is the selection of the team, 95 percent of it is full of raki and imbitsily, you're LVL 50 but teammates give you 1-2 LVL, sometimes the game can you run a couple or solo

A
Aleks Keyn 05.11.19

It is already possible to play. Like any other buffoon, to the Apex ruined citaci that even utubia your g*EIT stream. A pity of course. I liked the game. Vigorous and dynamic.....was. The first battle Royal that I was hooked. But not really to fight against squadof who know where you're going and how much you have HP.

A
ApexLeGends 05.11.19

I want to find a partner for the game? Or just chat with the same players in Apex Legends like you. Then you on our server https://discord.gg/B5BGDn9 we Have a great server with active moderators and a stable online. Go and find yourself a partner!

B
Bombardirovschik 05.11.19

buffoon type of cold or tienfala, optimizing the normal.
But it's battle Royale command and hence the dependence on teammates, and most importantly - the DEPENDENCE on the SELECTION of LUT.
That's real shit, you're forced to run around and look for weapons, shields. If you stolkneshsya with those who have already found IMBA shield - you suck.
someone found a weapon better than yours you suck.
And, accordingly, to kill those who are even less fortunate are not interested.

R
Rolemanser 05.11.19

Bomber
Still decided to cut the related, normal language? And adhering to the slogan - short the sister of talent!

B
Bombardirovschik 05.11.19

Rolemanser
it's not a review (although the apex and overlook nothing)
Raj it's time 2 check out

S
Scoobeneech 05.11.19

Impressions of the game are impressive! Impressive the impressive sensibility of the main character.

A
Artem Maslov 17.07.20

KumaKuma
I wonder what you computater this fps gives

M
MAX_x5.452 24.12.20

Cyberpunk is a masterpiece of optimization compared to this cartoonish underplay

G
Gunever 24.05.21

10 out of 10 mom's cyber-chicks. Play anril, as almost all nerds play

S
Stasiao 24.05.21

Guys, hello everyone, the question is not at all on the topic, but advice is needed! After the last minor update of Arech, a theme began to occur - when you start the game and search for the server, all the rules, but as soon as this passes and goes to the page with the character, the computer abruptly reboots, so constantly (I tried everything, fresh firewood, video card 2070, for the integrity of the files through Steam checked, already cleaned the computer to the bone and still reboots.This topic is only with Arekh, help me out!