3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir0226 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Triss Clothes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello people. Interestingly, this is why Triss clothes are different in each game. In the first part, it is clear that she is still young and has not entered the box (and it seems that she was not there from the books), and the suit looked like her. In the second part, she was with the king and her new costume suited her, but in the third part, her costume was completely changed, and it is not clear why.
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greencore 15.10.21

Vladimir0226
Write a developer phone? You call, ask, they should know for sure.

d
dimakozhanov 15.10.21

Vladimir0226 wrote:
Hello people. Interestingly, this is why Triss clothes are different in each game.
The games of the series differ stylistically from each other, and you should not forget about such a thing as fashion.
Vladimir0226 wrote:
but in the third part, her costume was completely changed, and it is not clear why.
And what is not clear?, She is on the run, hiding from Radovid and not only + she began to work for one of the main crime bosses in Novigrad, which is why she had to change her image.

u
u3epJlu 15.10.21

Ummm ... changing? In the end, the time for 3 games has passed decently, and you can change your clothes. But I probably suggested a too simple option, right? Too logical. After all, this is not why they created a separate topic on the forum. I look forward to the upcoming topics about why Geralt at the end of the second part in one armor, and at the beginning of the third in another, etc.

N
Norman bates 15.10.21

Triss has been in the Lodge since its inception, this is the first thing. secondly, Geralt also changed his clothes from game to game. Walking in the same two years? In addition, Triss is a sorceress, and all sorceresses are very scrupulous about their appearance, even if they are forced to hide.

K
KrolikAlkogolik 15.10.21

Vladimir0226
Well this is not Gordon Freeman to run in the same pants count 4 parts.

D
Danil Zotov 15.10.21

in the second part, the clothes were cool, that would be a fashion for such clothes

V
Vladimir0226 15.10.21

greencore
Come on. But sarcasm is ok.

V
Vladimir0226 15.10.21

Danil Zotov
I like it too. I did not find it.

V
Vladimir0226 15.10.21

u3epJlu
This is vryatli, at least from me. The witcher is more than clear.

L
Lazarev 15.10.21

Vladimir0226
And you all your life wear only trousers? And at the expense of the Lodge, she joined it in the books, which means that in the first game she STILL IS IN A LIE !!!!

R
Roman Selezen 15.10.21

Danil Zotov
Yes, in the second there was a norm, I found it in the third, either in Tris's house or near.

D
Danil Zotov 15.10.21

roma1397
Yes, lying on the floor at Triss in her former house)

R
Roman Selezen 15.10.21

Danil Zotov
also noticed)))
I don't remember how Geralt commented on the find)))

d
dimakozhanov 15.10.21

roma1397 wrote:
I do not remember how Geralt commented on the find)))
Triss's clothes, she did not throw them around before.

M
Maniac-x 15.10.21

Vladimir0226 wrote:
Hello people. Interestingly, this is why Triss clothes are different in each game. In the first part, it is clear that she is still young and has not entered the box (and it seems that she was not there according to the books), and the suit looked like her. In the second part, she was with the king and her new costume suited her, but in the third part, her costume was completely changed, and it is not clear why.
Will she wear the same thing for years? This is a woman, she generally should, almost every other day, be in different costumes.

M
MudrichenkO 15.10.21

Vladimir0226
Variety, just for example with the avengers. For example, an iron man every film he has a new suit, a cap. Likewise, in the Witcher, they do something new so that we are not bored to go through the game