3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 15.10.21 09:24 pm

Mission order (Mass Effect 2)

Hello everyone.
The question is: in what order do you need to go through the missions of the second part?
After completing one storyline, two more storylines are added to me, and 4-5 side ones. This is strong for me: I only completed three story missions.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mage Hermit 15.10.21

What are your missions now?

B
BerkutArmageddon 15.10.21

Papa Cheburator
Citadel: Advice, Dossier: Talented Thief - these are the first unfulfilled ones on the list up. And so there are 15 of them - it takes a long time to rewrite.

m
motd 15.10.21

It seems to be all the same how to pass. The main thing is to fulfill loyalty before storylines.

E
Evilka 15.10.21

In the chaotic - as you want it and go.

A
Amishor 15.10.21

It doesn't matter in what order. The only important thing is that after sending to the dead Reaper - this is after Horizon and something else there, you will have 1-2 missions before the plot moves without your participation. Therefore, before the mission to capture the friend-or-foe system, it is better to finish everything important.

z
zagruzon 15.10.21

yes, there, after the dead reaper, after a couple of missions, they will resist the team and, depending on how long you think so much, the crew will die. if you immediately follow them, then everyone will be alive, if after a couple of missions then half, and later - everything except chakvass probably

A
Amishor 15.10.21

zagruzon
Yes, I just tried to say this, but without spoilers, you never know ...

z
zagruzon 15.10.21

deeVries
game xs how old, what spoilers? it's like being afraid to spoil I don't know, 20 thousand leagues under the sea

D
David Fargston 15.10.21

BerkutArmageddon
I have personally done this. The first step was recruiting: Grunt, Mordin, Garrus and Jack. If there is DLC then recruiting Zayed and Kasumi. They say it is desirable to initially take Mordin to access the Laboratory, but I didn't really need it. Then I went to the Horizon, if I am not mistaken, it opens after the recruitment of these 4. (Zayed and Kasumi do not affect the appearance of this mission). Then he took Thane, Tali and Samara to the team. Then the Ship of Collectors. And only then did he undertake their mission of loyalty. I did it in exactly that order. First, missions without shots, roughly speaking, missions for 10-15 minutes. (Mission to the loyalty of Samara and Thane), then Mission to the loyalty of Mordin (I advise you to save the data and keep Meylon alive), there is also a loyalist from Grunt (completed in 20 minutes). Then to Garrus's loyalty. Next is the task for the loyalty of Miranda and Jacob. Last of all, I fulfilled Tali's loyalty. (I need to pump up the persuasion skill of Shep, I like to yell at the Admiral Collegium :)) Then and only then I went through the system of friend or foe reapers. After waking up Lego and fulfilling it loyally. And then he took the Collectors base by storm. If you have all the DLC, then I advise you to complete the Project Overlord (not difficult but interesting) and DLC arrival before the assault on the base (I took Before the mission for Miranda and Jacob's loyalty), small buns in 3 parts. If you have a DLC, you can visit the crash site of Normandy, collect tokens, resources and your charred helmet. Secondary tasks like "Learn about the fish in the lake of the Citadel" I did not really do. They do not carry sense and semantic load. So in general. )) Then and only then did the reapers go through the system of friend or foe. After waking up Lego and fulfilling it loyally. And then he took the Collectors base by storm. If you have all the DLC, then I advise you to complete the Project Overlord (not difficult but interesting) and DLC arrival before the assault on the base (I took Before the assignment for Miranda and Jacob's loyalty), small buns in 3 parts. If you have a DLC, you can visit the crash site of Normandy, collect tokens, resources and your charred helmet. Secondary tasks like "Learn about the fish in the lake of the Citadel" I did not really do. They do not carry sense and semantic load. So in general. )) Then and only then did the reapers go through the system of friend or foe. After waking up Lego and fulfilling it loyally. And then he took the Collectors base by storm. If you have all the DLC, then I advise you to complete the Project Overlord (not difficult but interesting) and DLC arrival before the assault on the base (I took Before the assignment for Miranda and Jacob's loyalty), small buns in 3 parts. If you have a DLC, you can visit the crash site of Normandy, collect tokens, resources and your charred helmet. Secondary tasks like "Learn about the fish in the lake of the Citadel" I did not really do. They do not carry sense and semantic load. So in general. If you have all the DLC, then I advise you to complete the Project Overlord (not difficult but interesting) and DLC arrival before the assault on the base (I took Before the assignment for Miranda and Jacob's loyalty), small buns in 3 parts. If you have a DLC, you can visit the crash site of Normandy, collect tokens, resources and your charred helmet. Secondary tasks like "Learn about the fish in the lake of the Citadel" I did not really do. They do not carry sense and semantic load. So in general. If you have all the DLC, then I advise you to complete the Project Overlord (not difficult but interesting) and DLC arrival before the assault on the base (I took Before the mission for Miranda and Jacob's loyalty), small buns in 3 parts. If you have a DLC, you can visit the crash site of Normandy, collect tokens, resources and your charred helmet. Secondary tasks like "Learn about the fish in the lake of the Citadel" I did not really do. They do not carry sense and semantic load. So in general.

A
Amishor 15.10.21

zagruzon
I am very ashamed now, but I could not finish reading "20 thousand leagues under the sea" - I tried twice.
And about the spoilers of the game - who knows the passage, does not ask such questions as in the topic))

z
zagruzon 15.10.21

deeVries,
why, the number of missions and the associated number of deaths in capsules, as for me the gameplay and technical aspect, does not particularly affect the plot. the secretary in the third, if it happens, is quite a bit. here the loss of a rex changes a lot more

A
Amishor 15.10.21

zagruzon
Well, what if a person would be surprised by the very fact of the abduction of the crew! I was surprised, although I played the game for the first time after the release of ME 3.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.21

anal spoilers the
main mission is especially how they revived the shepard, where he runs through the kidnapped colony, then he is given a tip on the posons which the shepard must find.
and here only Mordin is logically important, or something like that, he makes protection against head crabs. without it, there can be no completed mission about the horizon or something like where the Shepard can find the collectors cannon to save the colonists and so on. and here I do not remember, although I went through the holes and looked for exactly these patterns. to activate the task, you need to take all allies (three, Mordin, Garrus, and where you can get such a krogan, somewhere else there is a jack). if I am not mistaken with the installed dls or simply performing as much as possible all available gear, you can slip through and fly without it.
The next conventional part of the game consists in a fairy tale about a kolobok. and further to the next tasks - a journey to the reaper and activating your stranger, after which the last mission will be available.
and for the fact of passing the order of completing these tasks does not make sense. for example, all the characters of the second echilon actually can not be taken, but this is physically impossible, since there will be insufficient completed tasks on the counter.
tasks of a local nature such as reconciling someone on the citadel, etc., do not make any contribution. although they may be spinning the time when collectors have stolen the civilian personnel of Normandy and are gradually recycling it. it seems like only recruitment and loyalty tasks affect the progress of the plot.
and the minimum number of posons with whom you can go through the game is like 5. provided that the zaid died before the suicide, the legion is not activated and the grunt remains in the bank. Shepard did not meet the rest. then there will still be such a joke that at a certain moment they stop dying because there can be no less than 3 or 4 of them, I don’t remember exactly.
and so in fact it does not matter how to pass. unless, of course, there is no purpose to close up a labor shepard's passage without zinc coffins and the loss of any psychologists and in the cabins.

z
zagruzon 15.10.21

MunchkiN 616
did not even read this nonsense

M
Mage Hermit 15.10.21

Loyalty missions and ship upgrades are the most important.
Do not complete a friend or foe ripper mission until everything is
done.

p
predator999 15.10.21

All the same, in terms of plot, ME2 is the strongest part. After 3 parts, some sediment remains, and it seems well done, but the feeling is as if the ending was drained.

S
Sidorovich12 15.10.21

motd
That's just the point that does not matter. Under some conditions, you assemble a team completely, everyone is loyal and save your own, and in other cases you do not have time to save.

m
motd 15.10.21

Sidorovich12
I see. I haven't played for a long time. :)

D
David Fargston 15.10.21

MunchkiN 616
Without Garrus, you will not slip into the Collector base. Important characters are Mordin, Garrus, Jacob, Tali. Mordin makes the scouts protect from insects, Garrus gives the Tanix cannon to Normandy (some crew member may die), Jacob puts reinforced armor for Normandy (if the outcome is not the same as without the Tanix cannon), Tali puts the Cyclonic Barrier ( the outcome of the installation is unknown). Only the loyalty of ALL party members makes great sense. The rest is not necessary here, I agree.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.21

David Fargston
doesn't matter Normandy upgrades. you can fly to the base, but without half of the priests.
without a taniks, he simply kills someone with a beam and more often a garrus on mine, which the couple runs in the hangar. and finally can vaguely remember but I wanted to record kintso with all the deaths.
the essence comes down to the implementation of the main storyline about which I wrote, and in order to get a ticket for a suicide, there must be several people in the team at least a certain number.
further, if it is important to see the credits, there is no way to get away from them, even if the Shepard dies,
if it is important to have a point for exporting to me3 with Shepard, there must be a loyal partner in the very last race.
Interestingly, after the end and the shooting galleries of me2 with a live shepard, you can play and sort of like donan who you missed and perform DLS if the game was completed earlier. but I somehow did not investigate this possibility.
most likely in me3 there will be the same stupidity as if you do not take a rex or grarus in the first me. With Rex, I checked it in dialogues that it is dead, it is alive and as if it is dead. Garrus, I think, will also fill in about how he whispered to the Mako, etc.