3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
go100gi 15.10.21 09:27 pm

end game (Two Worlds 2)

who completed the game? there when the dragon killed it all ?? the end? the gift of fa has disappeared somewhere else. if so then a very short game (
45 Comments
Sort by:
C
Communistt 15.10.21

Sorry for Gandohar ...

F
FIlINos 15.10.21

tw3 won't !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see many have already passed TW2 and understand that the plot is over. There will be only DLC.
What's this over? And who said that we owe the same GG and the same Gandohar only to fight? Yes, even with the same GG, you can still invent a hoo. In your opinion, they locked Aziraal, removed Gandohar, so everything is now, you can retire, there is no more evil in the world? By the way, nobody showed Gandohar's corpse, only the crown. Perhaps the sister took a spare one or found it without the owner in the throne room =)
And if you think about it, looking at how the developers plotted the second part from the first, I now think that they may have Gandohar resurrect, and the sister turn out to be an evil deity, and Dar-Fa as an evil demon-eater of worlds with a dark five-century history of lies and vices =)
So it hurts you are categorical. By the way, this is the most ideal ending for sequels - all the good guys are alive and can still participate, everything in the world is getting better and nothing concrete threatens him, which means you can come up with anything without rigid framework.

G
Grey74 15.10.21

MgVolkolak
yes)

S
Spike77453 15.10.21

ShadowWarrior123
funny .... whether sales will be shown or not ..... grow up bitch

_
___Ghost___ 15.10.21

Help her! passed the game then disappears. the quest shows that she is in the castle where the game ended. I go into the basement of this castle and cannot get there.
Maybe there needs some kind of key ???

t
true-satan 15.10.21

nothing to help! wander the world, urinate monsters, complete side quests, swim plenty of on the boat! freePlay in one word!))

_
___Ghost___ 15.10.21

true-satan
the fact is that I went into that castle and climbed looking for a move for hours, but the joke is that I can't get out of it now. I go up to the door and press the spacebar and he ... is not good, in short, during these boring hours in holding the castle, I was saved at every turn and on a different save, so I can’t leave, load the game where I haven’t entered the castle yet, I can’t either, start a new one .. I'd rather hang myself.

V
VirGON 15.10.21

Completed the game, I think, is there any point in running after the end, in the sense of new quests will appear, or can you beat the mobs and complete those tasks that you did not complete during the company?

C
CGeneral 15.10.21

Gift of the Fa is the biggest traitor! The whole game she was persuaded, but she never gave it :-D
ps Interestingly, here some are offended that the armor was not given as a gift after completing the game. And why did it fall to you if the game is over? :)

I
Ilkus oldman 15.10.21

Yes. to be honest, I liked the toy. funny, with humor. only the end killed with its crumpledness. not well, freeplay is of course gut, well, I swam on a boat. I went to a large island and found a location on the shore with a bunch of scopulari and vidons (a lot of loot :-))). but I never got to the inside, and judging by the world map (available on the site) there is a bunch of everything for a couple more chapters. It's a shame, yes. this is probably for the addon cherish. in general, not bad, but not enough. I still think to hit the road with Ashos, but this is later for me to cut there far away now. and sometimes there are jokes with the boat. once climbed out of her, and she flew into heaven. good for the water. and sometimes ashore, the winches are dumb. and to sail away is a whole problem. in general, I want to go to the big island inside. let it go.

And another question in the cheats saw some kind of armor and a dragon's needle on the game, are they there or what?

l
lmtstr 15.10.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
on the map there are also locations on the big island, but in the game, these places are simply thrown out with the message that you have lost your way. I want to get there. how to do it?

C
CGeneral 15.10.21

lmtstr
The fact of the matter is that they are only on the map. The game was stupidly not completed and decided to release what they had in time. Maybe, of course, their conscience will wake up and they will fill it in the form of dlc, but as for me, it is no longer needed nafik, the main plot has been passed.

C
Chubchik81 15.10.21

So yes .... the ending FOR-FOR-RO-LEE !!! ((
And voobsche nafik did the priestess badly ??

G
Graka 15.10.21

Ilkus Oldman
no,
only the code can be obtained

e
ekwilibriums 15.10.21

CGeneral
don't be stupid ! in multiplayer all those clarify !!!

R
Ray_pro 15.10.21

in general I liked the game. some more wrote about armor at the end of the game, so why should you? xD ... I would like the addddddddon to be done))) also Dar Fa disappeared (sort of like teleporting somewhere) ... that's strange, but I really thought that a man would finally put an orc with cancer. yy) okay it's all humor. Who thinks what addition will come out?

a
avinzur 15.10.21

FILLED !!! My indignation is so great that I signed up for this ... the
ending, like the last chapter ... let's say, is crumpled ... and so it all began gorgeous ...
indeed, the first two chapters, if you take side quests, and climb around the area so that there are no white holes, very long and rich, the third chapter is rather short, but it is quite logical due to the limited space. Compared to them, the ending of the game is definitely not ... and sometimes it really seems that the game is unfinished, for example, in the north of New Ashos there is a tomb of Veneticus among the mountains (damn, I forgot how it is correct, well, in general, the university is named in his honor, as far as I I remember in the tomb there is nothing at all, no boxes, no opponents). In the same place nearby, a little to the north, there are three heaped small islands, on one of them there is a cache of smugglers, and on the fact that on the right is an elven building with a glowing portal with which nothing can be done, in the savannah I still have a locked dungeon, although no one else gives quests, and besides, on a small peninsula, if memory serves, in the west of Khustram (like that is called, this is where the first task from the orc archer is) there are a lot of varns and there is a very strange phenomenon in my opinion : an inverted blue glowing triangle, like in normal portals, can be seen at night. It's right above a cave with a bunch of varnas and skull-lined walls.
and this is just offhand ... in general, the game is cool, but obviously the authors did not meet the deadlines and did not complete it ... very, very sorry, that would be a new masterpiece

m
micha68 15.10.21

people tell me how to get through the dragon ????

l
likerbeer 15.10.21

Despite all the flaws .. the game has surpassed all expectations !!!! and can boldly pretend to be the best RPG of the year !!))
I think there will be more addons .. as in Oblivion))

X
XXX Angel of Death XXX 15.10.21

So the third will be, otherwise the ending is completely annoying. Example: 1) Disappearance of the Gift of Fa. 2) He did not take the crown (the healer said that he should rule and not his sister) well, everything seems to be.