3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Mods (Spintires)

Hello everyone! I already look at the mods rivet on this game, but I don’t know how, the tools have not yet been developed.
Request to modders:
Since you can make a car, then make mods to increase the radius of the winch; to increase the radius of repair and refueling of other cars; to increase the number of default logs that need to be loaded onto a timber truck, that is, not 2 - 3 logs as it is now, but 20 - 30 logs. And so that these logs get enough sleep when the load is lost, and so that it is required to put so much. then it will be more interesting. ))) And if there is a possibility, then make sure that the cards do not need to be opened every time anew, and that all the equipment on them is unlocked, in general, so that you can immediately do things and not get boringly skating.
58 Comments
Sort by:
b
b.sasha 15.10.21

Spintires.Net - Spin Tires fan group presented a new promising project:
VIDEO

O
OUAN2012 15.10.21

b.sasha
Great, but we would have at least some tiny tractor on a caterpillar track :)))

b
b.sasha 15.10.21

OUAN2012
I read the information that tracked models should appear in the new update (or DLC) from the developers. The only question is when it will be implemented.

a
andrey71 15.10.21

b.sasha would be a class

O
OUAN2012 15.10.21

b.sasha
This is a class!
It seems to have mentioned that the quote:
"The developer of Spintires Oovee Game Studios wants to add to the game ........... within a month.

b
b.sasha 15.10.21

OUAN2012
God forbid if Spintires developers will work faster than SCS. And then SCS has a lot of ideas, but the implementation until the cancer on the mountain whistles.

y
yurgis68 15.10.21

b.sasha
It is a pity that these two developers do not intersect with each other in any way and are potential competitors that do not cooperate with each other, it sounds naive))) - market relations! You can dream))), and so the potential of kaakoy !!!

V
Velya_HAX 15.10.21

Guys, can you tell us more about adding technique through dancing with a tambourine? I just also decided to get confused with this and so far nothing is coming out

t
tecremix 15.10.21

Velya_HAX
Just try it, maybe you can figure out how to fix it. I have no time. First, drop the Media folder, attach the UAZ in the garage, exit the game and drop the classes into the Media folder in the game directory. Now the UAZ is working.
https://yadi.sk/d/dg9urwm5W5bFH

V
Velya_HAX 15.10.21

tecremix
thanks, we'll see)

V
Velya_HAX 15.10.21

tecremix
and what to attach the UAZ to?

t
tecremix 15.10.21

Velya_HAX
As a trailer.
It seems to be clinging to all vehicles. I put the UAZ 3309 for the test, but you can use any other mod.

V
Velya_HAX 15.10.21

tecremix
yeah, clings to everything, but then I can't get into it, right now I'll try to dig some more

V
Velya_HAX 15.10.21

tecremix
oo, it worked

m
mr.dalnoboy 15.10.21

Hello everyone. Does the mod stick on the pirated version of the game. If so, how?
Thanks.

P
Parradoxxx 15.10.21

Makar11
Yes, all mods are put on pirated versions as well. The mod folders are copied to the Media folder in the game folder.

V
Vad44575 15.10.21

Parradoxxx
Yes. It is easy to say, copy the mod folders to the Media folder, but instead of this folder there is a rar archive, that is, as you want the mods and put them, but as you say it was only in Spintires 2013.

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

Vad44575
And what is so difficult to upload files to the archive? )) just like a folder. The principle is the same.))

F
FinistEG 15.10.21

Vad44575
At the root of the game (persons) there is a Media folder, that's where the mods are put!
And there is no RAR archive in the game!

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

FinistEG
There are pirates. Archives Media.zip and TexturesCache.zip.