3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexMK 15.10.21 09:29 pm

\ "exclusive \" nation

Barack Obama considers the American nation to be exceptional. Moreover, he actively promotes this exclusivity. They even use the UN rostrum for propaganda.

We all remember that not so long ago there was already one "exclusive" nation (Aryan) and we all know how it ended.

Your opinion on this matter.
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 15.10.21

Okay, the Germans, and the Americans are a bunch of people from all over the world. We arrived, dispersed the normal boys - Indians and became "fingers like a fan, snot bubbles"

I
Infiltratоr 15.10.21

Said said so. He also added that they are helping the world, but this was already funny, of course.

-
-Kerten- 15.10.21

Which nation thinks differently?

M
Mage Hermit 15.10.21

There are no bad nations; there are bad people.

R
RicoChico 15.10.21

Paphos is so rushing.

L
Last Engineer 15.10.21

there is no such nation. Describe an American to me

R
RicoChico 15.10.21

Last Engineer 2077
Redneck.

R
Raudona sindromas 15.10.21

There are no Russians. Typical Tatar-Mongol horde. Describe a typical Russian for me.

I
I fill the Belomor with g 15.10.21

Raudona sindromas
Tatar-Mongol horde
It went like this. In those days, the mentality in Russia was completely different from the mentality of the Russian :) And it is quite logical to assume that children born from such a "violent capture" could be recognized by those around them as geeks. Naturally, then they could get rid of them after birth (what kind of humanism and philanthropy were, say, century in 12-13: D). By the way, comrade, tell me, do you see many narrow-eyed people (of those who were born here) in the European part of Russia?) And now look at Tatarstan and the Tatars. There are a lot of Tatars with Slavic features. As if assimilation went. I want to say that the genetic Tatar-Mongolian heritage got lost, hell knows where (in the slightest degree mixed with the Russian, and mostly remained in its habitat), and ours is in relative order. This is a common misconception
Here I will partially answer your question. A typical Russian is an Eastern European. As if the Russians are the most eastern European nation. For a more detailed answer, I advise you to read any scientific (scientifically recognized) work on genetics and racology, there are more than detailed descriptions of all types of Europeans and their distinctive features.

I will say this about the American nation. There is no American nation, the nation cannot be so heterogeneous: D If we consider genetically, then none of the Americas has its own nation, well, except perhaps for some separate and very few Indian tribes. I think Obama is unlikely to advocate for the Indians so much))) They have their own American quirk, their own North American cockroaches. Their American nation primarily proceeds from American culture, that is, "American lack of culture" - they will say that this is freedom and constitutional values, and somewhere in Yemen they will say that it is cola, jeans and total decay.

M
Mage Hermit 15.10.21

There is no American nation.
Who are the Indians?

I
Infiltratоr 15.10.21

No matter what nation the topic is, it is necessary to drag Russia into it.

I

Cheburator [Drank three pills of wild animals]
Indians
well, except perhaps for some separate and very few Indian tribes
: D

S
SUSUL1 15.10.21

Cheburator [He drank three pills of wild animals]
As anyone, the Indians are true Americans. But they were slightly zegenocidal, not. not so ... The genocide of words is not beautiful.
The Indians were subjected to the Holocaust, now they sit on their reservations, drink whiskey and remove wads of money from the descendants of fugitive slaves and criminals.

L
Last Engineer 15.10.21

Raudona sindromas

Handsome, strong, IQ 200, zigging, normal eye shape, no monobrow, hates the Russian car industry

M
Mage Hermit 15.10.21

Engineer2077

We all remember that not so long ago there was already one "exclusive" nation (Aryan) and we all know how it ended.

L
Last Engineer 15.10.21

Cheburator [I drank three pills of beastly]

Khachami on priors, black presidents, samsungs on android

V
Vaselinski 15.10.21

Raudona sindromas

I'm a typical Russian, but your nation knows where it came from. (I'm talking about Lithuania)

M
Mage Hermit 15.10.21

Negro presidents
Do you have a Negro president? No? Your purely Nordic Putya robs the country twice as well.

Samsung on android
And they bother you with what?

Khachami on priors
They don't play here here because the police don't understand jokes.

I

Bad_Guy the
nation knows where it came from. (I'm
talking about Lithuania) I will share my modest knowledge. Lithuanians are Western Slavs, culturally assimilated by the Germans. This is supported by their genetic relationship with the Poles and Czechs, as well as they had a single Slavic pantheon of gods (for example, we have Perun, they have Perkunas). Now, I think, the Lithuanians have a sickly dose of German blood, since the Germans for many centuries have played an important role in the formation of Lithuania culturally and not only :)

B
BJayDS 15.10.21

Every nation considers itself exclusive.
Show me a Russian who does not consider Russians "the best, kindest, fairest and most" nation.
So it's a perfectly normal statement.