3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 15.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Information (Two Worlds 2)

The Polish studio Reality Pump, fearing the appearance of the next part of The Elder Scrolls on the horizon, took and announced Two Worlds 2 - a sequel to the action / RPG that was released in 2007. The sequel's target platforms include PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Briefly about Two Worlds 2: the action takes place two years after the events that took place in the first part of the game. During this time, the world of Two Worlds has grown noticeably stronger - the artificial intelligence has been redesigned from scratch, the combat system has changed beyond recognition, the atmosphere of the fantasy world and the quest branch have been finalized, new locations in East Antalur, enemies and a prettier picture have been cooked up. For some reason, the press release puts a lot of emphasis on the graphic side of the project - dynamic lighting, parallax mapping and other scary phrases. However, the first screenshots do not really reflect Reality Pump's bravura speeches - it's standard, nothing more. The only ray of light - the developers vow to correct all the sins of the first part and be very attentive to all the criticism and kicks received after the release of Two Worlds. I want to believe,
The release of Two Worlds 2 will take place this winter.
161 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgoth bauglir 15.10.21

I wonder if it will be possible to fight with your foot like in the video? And then after Dark Messiah I want to kick.

-
-DV- 15.10.21

The first Russian fan-site TW 2 was opened http://www.twoworld2.ru/

"" "I wonder if it will be possible to fight with a foot like in the video?" ""

There is a kick in the game ...

H
Hleyrd Kaldt Lys 15.10.21

They firmly clung to it, all the same, a crafting system that will allow you to create armor from your imagination has never been encountered anywhere.

R
RaNDoMeR 15.10.21

After reading the news about the game and watching the video, I began to wait very much for the release of the game, the game should turn out VERY good, but wait and see.

In the meantime, I'll go buy the first part myself to get acquainted with the series and delve into the plot.

[
[Roma] 15.10.21

I look forward to playing the first part with pleasure) since she was still the most fucking RPG at that time) and the fact that she was being smeared by the gothists) don't give a fuck) here's Gothic 3 three real UG) I'm silent about 1,2, they founded a series and better 3 parts of this fucking gothic 3) with dead gameplay and everything else) Oblivion is a masterpiece game) and it is also compared to Gothic 3) Better part 2 of the worlds will look like Oblivion but not Gothic) IMHO) so I'm really looking forward to at least a normal game for the last period of years)

M
Made of metal 15.10.21

LighT__BladE
You chase for the first 2 Gothic, huh? 3-draining, I agree, but 2 and 1 are just perfect. I also very much like 1 TW and what we see in the video about TW2, but I'm not yelling at Gothic , these are cult games (the first 2 parts). And TW still has a chance to become a "new gothic" from Poland.

M
Morgoth bauglir 15.10.21

The first two gothic are good, but 3 went to TES and 4 is not gothic at all.

H

Made of Metal-no time for cowboys I never liked all the parts of the gothic so I hardly call it "cult" MB they are good but not as not for my taste -_- this is cult elder scrolls so compare) And TW there is still a chance to become a "new gothic" from poland. Pf .... Gothists, you are still trying to keep her afloat, this is what I will write: The time of the Gothic 1st and 2nd passed then she was in the top 10 and right now she is already antique ... MB and I lost my heart ...

M
Made of metal 15.10.21

LighT__BladE
And then why are we so active behind Two Worlds2?

M
Morgoth bauglir 15.10.21

And then why are we so active behind Two Worlds2?

TES V Will fig knows when, and Arkania disappoints.

H

Made of Metal-no time for cowboys Why ?! Yes, because part 1 was my first RPG on a computer ... before that I somehow gambled into consoles such as: Playstation 1, 2, 3 ... TES V Will fig knows when ----> in 12 XD

C
Cheburashka 15.10.21

Folk new release dates have appeared, tell me if they are correct? )))

USA October 5
All Europe September 17
Russia Autumn 2010

D
Dark andrew 15.10.21

Cheburashka
Source? Inflamed brain?
The release date is September 14 in the US and September 17 in Europe. And I don’t know about Russia.

D
DarkStel 15.10.21

Localization will be in October, but knowing our localizers, at best in December

-
-DV- 15.10.21

""A source? ? Inflammation of the brain ""

And you read foreign sites and their thumbs (come on ign, on GameSpot - after all), there always is dated October 5, Now Joerg said - that they are likely to keep within the end of September, but what is certain there is no date yet.

PS September 14th is sooo old information.

D
Dark andrew 15.10.21

And you read foreign sites and their previews (go to ign, to gamespot - in the end), there is the date of October 5 everywhere.
I'm just saying that for reliability you need to indicate the source. Not everyone follows the info about the game.

-
-DV- 15.10.21

I'm just saying that for reliability you need to indicate the source. Not everyone follows the info about the game.

Oh, I misunderstood :) you say correctly, the source is a necessary thing;)

S
SS86Precursor 15.10.21

I would not mind playing it and playing with subs like in DAO.

W
Winns 15.10.21

New information about the game says that the game is scheduled for release on October 5th.
Co-op mode is also promised.
http://www.gamefocus.ca/?nav=previewCard&fid=9021

H

Two worlds 2 in the article says that the physics of the battle will be very and very similar to asassin's creed. Well, judging by some trailers it is so ...