3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 15.10.21 09:30 pm

Game Information (Two Worlds 2)

The Polish studio Reality Pump, fearing the appearance of the next part of The Elder Scrolls on the horizon, took and announced Two Worlds 2 - a sequel to the action / RPG that was released in 2007. The sequel's target platforms include PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Briefly about Two Worlds 2: the action takes place two years after the events that took place in the first part of the game. During this time, the world of Two Worlds has grown noticeably stronger - the artificial intelligence has been redesigned from scratch, the combat system has changed beyond recognition, the atmosphere of the fantasy world and the quest branch have been finalized, new locations in East Antalur, enemies and a prettier picture have been cooked up. For some reason, the press release puts a lot of emphasis on the graphic side of the project - dynamic lighting, parallax mapping and other scary phrases. However, the first screenshots do not really reflect Reality Pump's bravura speeches - it's standard, nothing more. The only ray of light - the developers vow to correct all the sins of the first part and be very attentive to all the criticism and kicks received after the release of Two Worlds. I want to believe,
The release of Two Worlds 2 will take place this winter.
161 Comments
Sort by:
C
Czar fan 15.10.21

Maybe off topic, but I have information: Two Worlds 3 will be released in 2019. I saw it here: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_Pump_Studios