3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 15.10.21 09:34 pm

Making money in version 1.10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

As you know, in patch 1.10, many free ways to make money were fixed.
For example, you won't be able to farm good from the Nest of Monsters.

Spoiler

The method when a simple combination of 2-2-1 could shake off all your loot to the alchemist and pack it with various dust and runes, also does not channel.

Spoiler

There is a good armor man in Caer Muir, he respawns more than 3500 thousand, but of course his price for loot is significantly different from those of the alchemist.

Spoiler

Actually, who else can profitably shake off something, write here all the ways.
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 15.10.21

saa0891
You go to any artisan, select "remove improvements", press "remove" and quickly switch to the "disassemble" tab before the bar is full and the improvements have not been removed, thus duplicating runes / glyphs from weapons and armor.

R
Russellplay 15.10.21

what kind of earnings can we talk about, in the Witcher 3 money, so there is no place to put it and so there is enough without straining))

T
Terving 15.10.21

Trophies from bosses (those that cling to the Roach) can be sold to an alchemist priest at Novigrad. He buys them for 200-500 kroons. We use them to buy glyphs, then sell them to ordinary merchants. And so, I agree with the previous post - money is needed at the beginning of the game, at the end there is nowhere to put it. Only for food, so as not to cut wolves in packs))) yes to bolts ... if needed.

D
DronaMashina 15.10.21

Who can you sell bolts to? And then they stand up to the fig, but they are practically not needed at the same time ...

-
-Dismal- 15.10.21

Money in the witcher 3?), If there was something to spend it on, it turned out that it was mainly a waste on repairs, a brothel, and jars for redistribution.

s
saa0891 15.10.21

DronaMashina

Who can sell bolts to? Otherwise, they cost a fig, but they are practically not needed ... The

same alchemist, see screenshots, he has no money, but you buy runes and dust from him, and this can be sold to any merchant, (old method 2-2- 1 of course does not work) but everything respawns after a while and you sell him the bolts.

Spoiler

s
saa0891 15.10.21

-Dismal-

Money in the witcher 3?), If there was something to spend it on, I ended up spending mostly on repairs, a brothel, and jars for redistribution.

In the new DLC they just have something to spend, and I just love to get the maximum profit and that there would be a lot of money.

I
Imperator1 15.10.21

And I was unlucky with the alchemist ... during the first playthrough I managed to sell only once for a measly 500, and then he stopped interacting with me, tried everything: every hour he was on guard, he came every hour, even canceled the save ... the blue inscription - " the alchemist "burns and nothing else. On the second pass (up to version 1.10), the same garbage, the first time he bought these 500, and then he had 3 bucks, and it remained ... as far as he did not go, everything is the same. So it's bullshit, not a freebie (at least for me).
By the end of NG + at the max difficulty level, despite the fact that I have 110 different swords in my chest, several dozen different types of armor (and I only collect relics, magic and master items, can you imagine how much it costs? :)) more than 100k .. .I have enough).

s
saa0891 15.10.21

Imperator1

and then he stopped interacting with me.In

general, this bug has always been and even now, you just stupidly save yourself in front of it and immediately load the save and voila, he again talks and trades with you, and such a bug happens not only to him.

s
saa0891 15.10.21

Here, in one topic, a person wrote how you can farm money, who is interested.

Approach any gunsmith and craft a composite bolt, immediately disassemble it at this gunsmith (the trick is that you have more than one bolt, but 20 pieces) and when you disassemble it, respectively, you get all the component parts of 20 pieces, you can immediately and blow them up, the profit is obtained from only two components, these are silver ingots and meteorite ore, although other components can also be discarded.

P
Pomu4 15.10.21

How to make money now? And then you need a fucking lot of money for a rune master. You need about 25k

A
Arbuz00001 15.10.21

If you have already found a drawing of a poisoned steel snake sword, you can quickly buy everything you need from Hattori, craft a sword and immediately sell it to him, while remaining in a healthy plus

l
lancxpr 15.10.21

Apnu.) Even money after the patch became a little (changed from the school of the cat to the school of the bear) and here it turns out the master rune is a bum.