3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EmpireV 15.10.21 09:35 pm

Factions (Stellaris)

How can I improve the attitude of factions towards my Empire? they constantly rebel, there is no longer enough influence on the bribing of leaders, and they still rebel.
I will strangle them, capture them, and six months later another riot. What to do to avoid rioting?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sallar 15.10.21

Construct buildings on the planet that increase happiness, construct buildings that reduce the "change of principles", use a decree on the planet that reduces the "change of principles", build a module for a spaceport that reduces "SP". Give border stations to the sectors so as not to devour influence, fulfill the mandates of the ruler in order to earn influence, declare rivalry to other civilizations so that influence can drip, and bribe). These are not all the possibilities.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 15.10.21

EmpireV
Find any settlement that supports the faction. Their level of happiness is likely to be low, hover over it and see the reasons for their mood change. If the race has recently entered the empire, then it will have -25% by default. The rest of the reason is likely to be politicians (allowed slavery, leaders of only the dominant race, ban on migration). In order for a settlement to stop supporting the separatist faction, you need to keep their happiness above 40-50%. In general, this is a difficult business, especially if the annexed empire had different views on life. It's easier to carry out genocide, or to grant sovereignty, because the separatists will cut any income from the planet.

I
Ilya Rak 15.10.21

Genocide them if there are many of them. But, look, do not kill everyone - so that the race does not disappear from Being.

E
EmpireV 15.10.21

Thanks for the advice.
Alas, there were no resources to set up buildings there for good luck. I had to rivet a bunch of defenses and when trying to capture the planet, they merged. And again they began to gain influence on the planet.
P.S. This is how you do good to the races and pour them into your Empire. Ungrateful bastards)
If not an ideal planet would give them sovereignty, figs on them

H
Hloramin 15.10.21

Usually, if xenophilia is chosen and democratic government, such problems do not arise. In other layouts, a lot depends on the form of government and characteristics of the race. The monarchy allows you to enslave its citizens. You can use genocide if someone riots. Well, in general, it is better to avoid immediately by building all the necessary buildings on the planet and in the spaceport. Or choose a democratic form of government and xenophilia. This simplifies relationships with other races, as well as diplomacy.