3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saidjenn 15.10.21 09:36 pm

Blood and Dismembered (Total War: Warhammer)

What do you think, will the paid supplement for blood and dismemberment be like in the last two episodes? If so, I wonder how they implement it, okay, the human race. And the vampire race - skeletons and ghosts. Or what will happen to the gnome after the blow of the hammer))
11 Comments
Sort by:
F
FROS_DAD 15.10.21

the main thing is not how they sell, but how much they will sell.

W
WarMachine2 15.10.21

I can hardly imagine the berserkers of Khorne not drowning in seas of blood :)

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 15.10.21

It will be like in the last games, if you want even more spectacular battles - pay

S
Saidjenn 15.10.21

FROS_DAD
Well, I think not more than 150 rubles.

N
Nightmare77 15.10.21

It seems like the developers said recently that they will deliver a separate DLC

I
IBRAGIM_BORZ 15.10.21

Weapon skins could still be understood, but the blood in the game for donat is already too much.

M
Maxonior 15.10.21

IBRAGIM_BORZ
Too much misunderstanding of the obvious. Blood and dismemberment are not delivered with the release to downgrade the game's age rating. So the game has 16+, but with blood it would have a + M (+18) rating. And it is primarily associated with legislation. So the game will get on a much larger number of counters and in stores a physical copy will be released almost without restrictions (especially in Europe).
Creative Assembly about this has long been clear since the days of Shogun 2. However, after the release of each Total War series, from somewhere there is a crowd of goblins who are still not in the know.
The price of this DLC is always purely symbolic (100-150 rubles). Here they spend a thousand times more on smoking, heifers and booze a year.

I
IBRAGIM_BORZ 15.10.21

Maxonior
Yes, I've heard this before, but this blood could be put into some free dls, personally I don't have two rubles in my pocket, but to make players pay small, but still money, for something that should have been so being in the game, it is somehow wrong on the part of the developer. In fact, it is the same as taking swords from units, saying that this was done to reduce the rating, and then offering to buy them.

s
savawerty 15.10.21

IBRAGIM_BORZ wrote:
take the swords from the units, say that this was done to reduce the rating, and then offer to buy them,
but wait and it will come to that soon!

h
h00weh 15.10.21

IBRAGIM_BORZ
Free is the same as there will be blood from the start. Why do you need all this at all if you don't even have one for the game. Two rubles.

d
desan77332 15.10.21

Will it even be a blood DLC? On their website, they don't have it on the list of expected DLCs. The game itself is like this, against the background of their previous creations it looks a little childish. And it's not the setting, it's just gloomy as it should be, but how they implemented it. If there is no blood, the game will deliver 50% less ... at least)