3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 15.10.21 09:36 pm

Witches (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who are the witches from the Krivoukhovy Bogs? Are they humans or are they elves? Why do they keep in touch with the wild hunt? What is their true appearance? And how did they get to witches?)
6 Comments
Sort by:
r
revolution66 15.10.21

Here, if you're interested:

In remote corners of the world, there are creatures older than people, unknown to either sorcerers or alchemists. Such creatures include the witches of the Krivoukhovy Bogs. Nobody knows their real names, and it is not known what genus they belong to.

Ordinary people gave these sisters the names Spinner, Cook and Whisperer and call them the Mistresses of the Forest, or Benefactors. Witches are the appanage mistresses of Velen, who support the inhabitants of this poor land, and in return demand from them unquestioning obedience. They possess powerful magic, but different from that of sorceresses. Their strength comes from water and earth, and they themselves are connected with the land in which they live. Witches hear everything that happens in their forests. They can foresee the future, decide the fate of people, send a blessing or curse.

Witches are reputed to be immortal. Thanks to magical decoctions, they do not age and can take on the appearance of young women. Broths and a magical connection with the land on which they live also give the sisters extraordinary power and vitality.

d
david272 15.10.21

Leonardo69
Yes, I found it too

R
Ryogi Shiki 15.10.21

what a question. would you also ask "why sorceresses are sorceresses" or "why elves are elves"

d
david272 15.10.21

Nikotinoz_
In the history of witches, many facts are omitted, so I would like to know them, or at least read guesses

G
Gutsz 15.10.21

david272
Here you can read about each - http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/characters/main_characters/velencharacters/#wiki-29692

M
Mandalorian 15.10.21

.... colorful characters ....... nothing more to say .....