3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kahran ramsus 15.10.21 09:38 pm

Where did the laws of the universe come from? (physics, mathematics, etc.)

Such sciences as physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, etc., only describe the surrounding processes of objects and phenomena. But the most common and popular scientific theory about the emergence of all this is the theory of the Big Bang.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Explosion
43 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 15.10.21

Jesus invented, obviously the same.

M
Mage Hermit 15.10.21

Is there life on Mars, is there life on Mars .... I don't care.
All beer!

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.21

if about those laws that the posons came up with. for example matish. then this is clearly a product of Potsan's mental activity also applies to physical laws. it is possible to trace their evolution from crystal spheres in the firmament by their surnames.
if about nano laws wax why the universe is so. there the planet's alpha-zeph balls flew out here most likely there must be a causality of its own or a closed causality without an initial point that the pozones do not soften yet.

M
Mark 8 15.10.21

There are many planets in space - Just a bunch --- ------- --- ----- - --- There was a civilization on Mars. Long ago - the last --- date 1600 BC. When the Martians were gone ------- ---- And what happened and how - we do not know a lot yes. You only need to look at facts and facts - Many scientists from NASA are investigating this case. Yes ---- This is very important ---- hmmm --- Because - Who built the pyramids? Yeah - try to find out. These are ancient buildings, very ancient ---- Why am I saying this? And therefore - it sa SONY - Japan is a country that defeated inflation a long time ago. What is the main religion in Japan? Look at Wikipedia - Or type Buddhism in Japan. The main religion. And where does this lead? it sa SONY - And much more - you know - I know what I know This is a country with high technologies. And a stable economy. And what led her to this? Buddhism? Or not? Mmm? They also live in Japan - they produce all kinds of goods. Yeah. They come up with - yes - They even overdid it and they had a problem when they are fighting deflation for inflation - What achievements - We still have to comprehend and comprehend Because at first their government wanted to defeat inflation since the 60s and they succeeded. ---- And this is different now - And I think ---- --- What they succeeded. Or here - Who invented the refrigerator? Look, you know who - I have already looked - German and American - And the Americans were the first to launch production - Here is a refrigerator - so that the food does not spoil everyone gets used to it? Then radio television - it's all invented there - computers - It's all invented by civilization and the achievements of civilization. And since they come up with - their consciousness is not disturbed. Our consciousness is violated - we have lagged behind them - our country is not inventing anything - already it should be done differently - It is necessary to feel who we are what level of development? What stage? Yes, there are refrigerators in hardware stores - But it is all made there. Maybe this is the reason - Because they say - We are a country with rich resources - and we have nothing. Pzzz - And they do not have the resources - and they defeated inflation and typhoons are constantly washing away the houses of disasters in Japan

W
Wing42 15.10.21

"Where did the laws of the universe come from? (Physics, mathematics, etc.)"
People invented. In particular, some Greeks.

A
Alexator 15.10.21

Wing42 Shtah
?! But what about the bearded Sumerians ?!

F
Fat Vladimir 15.10.21

Zhidomason came up with. They specially made these exact sciences in order to do it for the system of biorobots.

s
sаnic 15.10.21

Mark 8
Addict?

s
stalker7162534 15.10.21

KoranRazmus
Thank you, cap!

K
Kahran ramsus 15.10.21

stalker7162534
Pzhalsta, but the topicstarter message was deleted, and I just answered it.

s
stalker7162534 15.10.21

KoranRazmus wrote:
I was just answering it.
Cap's worthy answer. Thanks again!
That's just the theory (namoikhilyyvzglyad flawed) of the Big Boom, personally reminds me of the theory of the "Big Fedya" - the essence of which is very simple: The growth of the boy Fedya this year is one meter and five centimeters. Last year Fedya was exactly one meter tall. Consequently, in a thousand years Fedya's height will be fifty meters.
I will add that calculations according to the theory of the "Big Bang" revealed no coincidence with the observed reality. I had to add a mysterious "dark matter" which figs will see, but it should be. They counted on a new one, blah again the shortage! They came up with an "inflationary theory". Etc. etc.
And to me (the feeble-minded) dissertations of the universities of the "Middle Ages" come to mind, in which it was proved "how many angels can fit on the edge of a needle."
blah
All the beaver.
And to you first of all. (live healthy and rich!)

A
Alexator 15.10.21

stalker7162534
only you forgot to mention that dark matter was added after calculations about the speed of galaxy recession. What the inflationary theory explains the initial moments of the universe after the Big Bang. Etc. And yes, this all happens in the process of accumulating new knowledge about the universe. Why are you not satisfied with the emergence of new theories trying to explain this? Didn't you think to run into the theory of relativity? Otherwise, Newton's laws work intermittently at low speeds. the truth is then you will find yourself without pitch and the ability to shit on the Internet, but what can you do? My own delusions are more important, I know.

i
i8o 15.10.21

Etherdynamics is a very interesting topic

i
irin_ 15.10.21

but in my opinion no one came up with anything, but determined the meaning of what is happening
and you good, dough and health)

s
sаnic 15.10.21

i8o
Except there is no ether.

r
rPeBoJL 15.10.21

KoranRazmus wrote:
about the Big Bang,
when was the website redesigned ?)

M
Mark 8 15.10.21

I found the answer on one site - Only it is necessary to check it - But you cannot check it yes. I found an explanation there why. --- Some do not obey the galactic Hierarchy and have the freedom to act as they please. By free will, the light ones, too, may not obey the Hierarchy. This is the meaning. Answer - We can have support - they write there --- But it's not clear from whom? I studied these documents --- Because we don't see anything - do you understand? The dark ones also exist - and they can also help someone, but someone can do something badly - The concept of chaos and darkness or the concept of light and order la la Basically, they write that the dark are more involved in the power of the government - somewhere out there - they can provide significant support. Therefore - the question is sooo complicated yes --- they have Sirius the main star, as I understand it. Here we have the Sun, and they have Sirius. Their civilization is in the milky way - where the congestion - What I read - There is their government - Here - They write that they are watching our planet. Only we don't see them. They have a proto-substance - This proto-substance Can affect many processes. This is their energy. The energy that they can create planets, but this requires a lot of energy they write - entire communities. And vice versa. ------- I tried to improve our civilization, but the government ruined everything. And now it has become gloomy. --- I am studying these documents - and what do they mean to me? I don't know - it's all complicated. Here in this world money is everything. And with them the prototype decides. And here's the money. They have a proto-substance - This proto-substance Can affect many processes. This is their energy. The energy that they can create planets, but this requires a lot of energy they write - entire communities. And vice versa. ------- I tried to improve our civilization, but the government ruined everything. And now it has become gloomy. --- I am studying these documents - and what do they mean to me? I don't know - it's all complicated. Here in this world money is everything. And with them the prototype decides. And here's the money. They have a proto-substance - This proto-substance Can affect many processes. This is their energy. The energy that they can create planets, but this requires a lot of energy they write - entire communities. And vice versa. ------- I tried to improve our civilization, but the government ruined everything. And now it has become gloomy. --- I am studying these documents - and what do they mean to me? I don't know - it's all complicated. Here in this world money is everything. And with them the prototype decides. And here's the money. Here in this world money is everything. And with them the prototype decides. And here's the money. Here in this world money is everything. And with them the prototype decides. And here's the money.

t
the endless misanthropy o 15.10.21

With the advent of writing, it was possible to record the accumulated knowledge, which already looks like a science

S
Sanaki 15.10.21

Well, from the point of view of science, the laws of the universe arose by themselves, and people have discovered these laws throughout history. For example, where did it come from that if you drop a stone to the ground, it will be attracted? This is the force of gravity of the Earth, discovered and described by Newton as the Law of Universal Gravitation, although others, including the ancient Greeks, thought about it before him. But where did it come from that some material objects attract other Earth to itself, the Sun to Earth to itself)? Until now, no one knows this, and science has yet to find out.

s
stalker7162534 15.10.21

Sanaki wrote:
Until now, nobody knows.
I know.
Do you know the law of impulse? (if not, google). Gravitons, small particles like neutrinos, Fall on us from all directions. But from below, part of the gravitons was reflected by the Earth. Therefore, more gravitons hit us from above. They give us their impulse and push us down. Resultant strength.
The reflected gravitons fly back into space. And somewhere in the distant nine galaxies they hit the alien there, thereby moving him to his planet.
The universal law of repulsion. What determines the cellular structure of the Universe.