3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Game Impression (Dark)

I thought the count would be cooler, but it is like in 2005, and the management is somehow different. Could have given a ranged weapon such as a pistol. So far, only I went to the museum, I give the game 3 out of 10 and then points for the Russian voice acting.
65 Comments
Sort by:
N
NTrojan 16.10.21

Night Reverrius
Uh no, no, but this is a rhetorical question for everyone and so it is clear, the setting is rather important here, and the Alpha protocol I would not call a good RPG, especially in the same row as VTM, even the language does not even turn

D
Darth_Nihilus 16.10.21

Night Reverrius
I would not say that in Masquerade the action is crooked.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 16.10.21

Darth_Nihilus
What a curve.

Night Reverrius
Even if we discard the role-playing part, then both in AP and in VTM: B there was a curve stealth, and a curve action, and this is still better than one curve stealth.

h
hi-hat 16.10.21

c dark, of course, a strange situation seems to be clear that they tried, but in the end, the roofing felts of the budget, the toli of talent did not want to))) everything is too crooked in the interests of the developers to release at least a couple of patches))) the plot is probably the weakest part of the game, especially aggravated by the fact that the game about vampires and the vampire theme does not really smell there)) the developers got too carried away with stealth, forgetting about everything in the end and the stealth itself is limping on both legs)) the only thing I would not find fault with, as many people do, it’s about the schedule, she’s nothing on the max setting but the optimization is another question just awful)) in general, I have already passed the game, thank God that it is very short, I kept hoping for interesting game situations, but no, the game is very monotonous in the plan of everything)) so that I would not write for some reason at balls 7 I had it would appreciate))

r
reider76 16.10.21

Hello everyone! I'll add my own 5 kopecks! The game has passed to the end!
- Localization to put it mildly worthless!
- Optimization - about nothing
- History of vampires? I will not say anything at all!
- Graphics, ummm, well, not for everybody!
Remember these words, you will hear them sooo often: -I will not go there! I'm fine here! ))))
You will not find absolutely nothing new in the game! Others, even the cult games about vampires, had it all! My opinion?! Solidarity with many members of the forum! The game is not worth the money! Just for an idea, good, but not well thought out, I see no reason to pay! Deleted and forgotten! Purely my opinion, IMHO as they say! )))

A
Alastor crow 16.10.21

Now about the game directly:
Let's start with the pros:
+ The game is very non-standard and is therefore interesting.
+ A very specific setting and its implementation.
+ The entourage and atmosphere match the setting and are done to glory.
+ Musical accompaniment.
Cons:
-The technical component of the game.
a) Graphics - they simply do not exist. Even TWD looked more attractive graphically.
b) Physics and animation at the level of the year, commercials, 2004-2005. Even in TES IV: Oblivion, all this somehow looks more natural.
c) Stupefy the crooked gameplay.
d) General imbalance.
-Price-list of the game. Here it is worth describing in more detail: the developers are a walking example of the expression "greed ruined the frayer." Well, this game is not even close to 600r. She's not worth 300r, in fact.
An adequate price tag would be 150-200 rubles, not higher at all! And then the game would have been bought, and then it would have fought back well and the developers would have been able to work on the errors in their next project. And so - no, thank you, I used the Torrent Edition, like most, I think.

In general, the toy can be christened with the expression: "atypical prohodnyak".

M
Mufo 16.10.21

Passed Dark. The impressions are good. I liked the style of play. So far, only one playthrough. The price should be 30-50% less.
The igruhi has the potential to continue, but only if the developed ones tighten the flaws and imperfections to the next part (if there is one), and this:
- not very convenient control (for example, in order to teleport wherever you want, you need to look very hard at this place)
- animation (especially in dialogues)
- a combat system (one stealth is not enough, at least some qte, a small delay when pressing the action button, strange behavior of enemies)
- elaboration of characters (cardboard, only stupid bosses were remembered, I have not seen such bosses before I remember only the barmaid Airil, I don't know why)
- submission of the plot and onny as a whole (it feels like this has already happened, and he tells his story, although this is not so. And these stupid visions ...)
- rpg component (forks in the plot, exploring the world, etc.) )
- a little more music (as I heard it only in the club, in other locations it is very weak, inexpressive (or did I listen badly?))

I cannot rate. First: ambiguous. Secondly: I know few vampire games. Vampire: the masquerade played countless times. Redemption and Vampire: the masquerade. Bloodlines. Yes, it seems that's all ... Vampire Hunt did not start whatever I did with it. Yes, and do not care about him.
Until Masquerade does not even reach 50% (well, it's clear why).
And yes, this is a huge fat IMHO.

PS If anyone knows more interesting vampire-themed games, write pliz))

A
AlexxSan 16.10.21

Mufo
PS Who knows more interesting vampire-themed games, write pliz))

Legacy of Kain series, Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi, BloodRayne 1, 2

Z
Zar Ael 16.10.21

Not a game, but an unfunny parody. I got to the cryochets and got a headache. I realized that a little more and the angels would begin to appear.

I can't even imagine what the developers were thinking, sending such a creation to circulation. To the pluses of the game, I can only write down the locations (IMHO, of course). Everything else - the plot, RPG, combat - you need to search, find and hide for a long time.

T
Tawhid 16.10.21

Horrible. I played for about 15 minutes out of respect for this miserable semblance of Blood lines and realized that I had had enough. everything is wretched in it. dialogues, stealth, AI just stupid horror, miserable boevka, already deleted it, I don't even advise trying to play. she does not even deserve to be downloaded from a torrent, not to give 499 rubles for her. I am generally shocked about such a price. No, I'm just shocked, but damn I just can't find words like the publisher's hand swung, for such a miserable vyser, for such a dull shit, to charge such a cosmic price (for such shit) on THIS .. Oooh ...

W
Wasilisq 16.10.21

It seems to me that I was not the only one who thought that the beginning of the game, more precisely - the bar, is very similar to the bar from Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. This is exactly the same bar, all the same style and music is very similar. It looks like this was done specifically to attract VTM: B fans. I even expected that the hostess would be the same) But the animation, of course, is a curve

G
Gwinbleid 16.10.21

Fuck, guys. No offense, but the graph is quite good. If you want a better graph, then go outside or play something like Crysis. Call of juares new too? There is also a cartoon graph. Of course, Bloodlines cannot be compared in gameplay, etc., but in principle it was done well. The idea is very good. I support the game only with the hope that the developers will see the cons and make the next toy even better. In this game, of course, only the idea takes 1st place, the rest: gameplay, plot, variety, etc., deserve execution and humiliation from the players (which you have already done on this site))). However, it is possible and necessary to play the toy (for lovers of stealth and vampires), I am not campaigning to buy (I made a pre-order myself, now I regret it).
PS One of the best things about this game is the music in "Shelter". Tell me what song Pleasssssssse is.

D
Don thomas falcone 16.10.21

Squalor! There are no other words to be found here. Graphics pulls for 2005, and then they would spit there. Firstly, the comic-style graphon is not fresh and trite. Secondly, even in this situation, the picture causes a gag reflex, because it is drawn with a crooked hand and most likely on a drunken head. And this despite the fact that I am not a grafist. Absolutely poor and uninteresting plot. A lot of stupid dialogues as they say "about nothing". Thank God at least the developers managed to put the PKM to pass them (probably they themselves understood that no one would read this shit anyway). But my biggest hopes were on the gameplay. They promised pure stealth. The result is an under-parody of him. I just forced myself to go through the game further (although already in the first minutes I wanted to cut it down and delete it to hell). Personally, I had enough for 1 hour of passage, there was no longer any strength to play (and there was simply nothing to puke with). In general, I will put this bottom 3/10.

I
Ice death 16.10.21

I liked the game, it's a pity that the plot is linear, there is no open world, the graphics are fine, but the animation is not very

Z
Zar Ael 16.10.21

Gwinbleid, "Dark Inside", vocals by Sonja Kraushofe, lyrics and music by Daniel Pharos, judging by the KNIGHTS OF SOUNDTRACK site. Recorded specifically for the game.

b
bukowski 16.10.21

Animation, action and linearity were disappointing.

M
Marquess 16.10.21

why don't you like animation then?

G
Gurren2k 16.10.21

Hevnoraak
animation of faces zero bodies cardboard movements like puppets in the theater that's what I don't like

R
Reverrius 16.10.21

Now in the second act, so it's time for first impressions:

The game is closest to Dishonored, only from the third person and with a small budget.

I can close my eyes to the crooked animation and not particularly fresh graphics, and just about all the technical imperfection of the game (as I did with Alpha Protocol), if it had a decent RPG part. But excuse me, there is only the development of vampire tricks, and chatting in a club with an NPC through a dialogue wheel, which does not bring any role-playing profit.

But I am glad that here stealth is not a fun appendage, as is usually fashionable now in the latest AAA projects, but a necessity. The hero is weak in an open battle, it will not work to arrange meat and action at the level. And the fact that between check points you can save only 2 times is also a plus for a stealth game.

Let's see what will happen next.

Z
Zar Ael 16.10.21

Yes !!! I passed it and demand a monument ... But seriously, the game reminded me of Uwe Boll. This is how you need to have self-conceit to bungle something like that? Has the developer played Metal Gear, Hitman and other games with stealth elements? What was he focusing on ?! But fig on the developer. The saddest thing is that this fake managed to get to the release stage, got the "go-ahead" of the publisher and appeared in stores with a price inappropriate to the content. For normal games, even add-ons of this quality are not released, but here ...

Now, it will be blown to pieces by reviewers (the average score will probably be around 3-4) and players (those two points may be thrown over), but if the era of Kickstarter will give rise to a wave of such ubolls, it will not seem enough :(