3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Game Impression (Dark)

I thought the count would be cooler, but it is like in 2005, and the management is somehow different. Could have given a ranged weapon such as a pistol. So far, only I went to the museum, I give the game 3 out of 10 and then points for the Russian voice acting.
65 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tawhid 16.10.21

Night Reverrius
What stealth are you talking about with the dumbest AI opponent? it is enough to hide behind the corner and the enemy will not think of looking around the corner and will think "Where has he disappeared"? I've done it myself. I went stupidly around the corner, the enemy just walked up to the corner, not thinking of looking behind him and wondering where I had disappeared. If you mean THAT stealth, then yeah .. it's stealth ..

S
Syslik430 16.10.21

And I went through it to the end, and you know the game at the end hooked, it was played quite cheerfully, but the whole charm of the game is spoiled by its quality and technical imperfections, and in general I do not regret the time spent on it, and I hope for a distinct, not crooked continuation)

W
WarlokIII 16.10.21

Well, the game is not bad, but it lacks originality ... and the quality of the gameplay, I don't care about the graphics, I also liked this one
Outwardly - Darkness
Gameplay - something similar to Alpha Protocol
Setting ... is it from the World of Darkness series? Even Vault looks like that club from Bloodlines ...
Hero Speeches - Max Payne is definitely the first in
Game 6.5 / 10

R
Reverrius 16.10.21

to Tawhid
I didn't say that the stealth in the game is great. It's just that he is needed here and in the center of the gameplay, and not as they are doing now: they spotted you and you suddenly became Rimbaud.

to WarlokIII
"Gameplay - something similar to Alpha Protocol"
- in what? In AP, the role-playing system supported three images: a spy, a soldier, and a technician + variations. In addition, there was inventory, there were factions and a reputation system, non-linearity. The game had a solid role-playing part, for the sake of which it was worth going through the game, turning a blind eye to the rest of the crookedness. What's in DARK?

i
igorilla_07 16.10.21

without discussing graphics, the stealth is pretty decent. the fact that the guards move along the scripted routes - so in life, everyone does not hang out wherever he wants, but moves along the specified patrol route. but when it lit up, they start walking randomly, approaching you from different sides. GG's lack of ranged weapons makes this stealth more hardcore. they find corpses that were unnoticed before the kipish, which is also a plus. took place on medium, it is more difficult than some other stealth on heavy, where the mistake can be corrected by a bullet.
this is the purest stealth

i
igorilla_07 16.10.21

Tawhid did
you play this game on an easy one? it's about "the enemy didn't look around the corner"

N
Nemesis 16.10.21

I have a question for those who completed the game. The curvature of the control does not scare me, because in the same VtMB control was also designed for a masochist. But VtMB was drawn by the thickest atmosphere of night vices of the big city.
So, is there something similar in Dark? Is it worth playing because of the atmosphere or the plot?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 16.10.21

Nemesis
Definitely not worth it. The plot is weak, the atmosphere is absent.

i
igorilla_07 16.10.21

Nemesis is
not worth it, but the controls are generally not crooked, and the stealth is not bad in itself

A
Aips95 16.10.21

Passed. Very good for the first game. Stealth is great: not too hard, not too easy. The grafon does not bother with ugliness, by the way, the shadows are not bad, not square, as in the vaunted gta4.
Tever ought to play vapire mascarade: bloodlines, since everyone compares it to this one.

R
Rain_Lives 16.10.21

Hello everyone ! To begin with, those to whom this game seemed like shit - go and make a worthwhile game yourself, and only then criticize.
About the game. Passed completely, the game is good in terms of stealth. A bit crooked, but otherwise not bad. It presented itself to me as a hybrid of Splinter Cell and Deus Ex, but without ranged weapons, which makes the game more hardcore, even on an easy difficulty level, which makes you constantly plan and calculate your actions. This is not a Prototype for you, where you can chop everyone into pieces and slightly end up selling from a tank shot. In open combat, you won't last longer than 10 seconds, which is also pretty good.
As a true fan of stealth games, I was disappointed by the system of shelters (you sit behind the shelter, holding the right mouse button and half your head sticks out, atoms and a whole leg and the enemies do not see you, and if you do not hold a piece of boot sticking out, they immediately fire). Enemies are not stupid (only a little blunt sometimes). Do not forget that these are guards and their business is patrolling, which is what they actually do, the exception - ghouls - usually behave passively, but when alarmed they are chaotic, which makes you nervous. The disadvantage is that when the alarm is raised, the enemies in the distance, as if with the help of the Swarm's Mind, immediately find out where the hype is (well, you can understand - the sounds of shots attract).
The pumping system is also a cool bun in itself, because the passage of the zones is designed for the fact that either you will simply slip further, or you will cut out everyone at this level. This is where all sorts of pumped vampire buns help to distract or kill.
In general, in terms of the gameplay:
- There
is a pumping system - There is a cover system (although it is not worked out as it should, but it is better than nothing)
- The ability to jump is well compensated by teleportation (although aiming is also slightly crooked)
- The atmosphere of the game is not bad (although it was possible better)
- The plot is also good. Personally, I passed it because I was intrigued by the subsequent events.
The only thing that upset the ending of the game, but it is at least better than the ending of the 3rd Assassin (there is nothing at all)
- And of course the graphics and voice acting are not bad, IMHO) I really would like the characters to be made more realistic. The only disappointment was physics and detail. But as you know, the graphics are as good as anyone.
Well, to summarize, the game turned out to be average, not too bad and not too good. It can be seen that they tried, but failed.

A
AnatolyKest 16.10.21

Yes, the ending is probably the only thing that confused me a little, tk. incomparable levels and development of the plot, and here on you, there was not enough imagination, but you should definitely wait for a sequel, because none of the endings put an end to this story.

S
Spy hunter 16.10.21

I read the review, reviews. I knew that many people say that the game is very bad. But I didn’t believe it and bought it. What I do not regret) I liked the toy very much. The plot does not shine - purely vampire. But it was interesting for me to follow him. There are two endings, one ends the story, the other hints at a continuation (by the way, I liked the unfinished ending better). In technical terms, of course, everything is sad. But I always said that I do not care about the graphon) Therefore, this is not a minus for me. The soundtrack is great too. It is a little embarrassing that the same song is constantly played in "Shelter" (albeit a good one). Russian voice acting did not upset. The voices are perfectly matched. Although, to be honest, I have not heard the original. Enemies are very smart, although sometimes they are dull. Well, stealth is just gorgeous. Very sophisticated and thoughtful. For the first major project from indie developers - worthy.

L
Life is shit 16.10.21

An ordinary simple toy to while away the time. In general, it will do for 1 time.

s
sergejtka4enko 16.10.21

Heh .. How many people have so many opinions) On my own I will add - I didn’t like it. Why? It's simple: I don't like, of course, simple games, but here I didn't like the animation and the inability to save wherever you please, so as not to miss one and the same location again and again in case of failure. (

V
Verka Smerduchka 16.10.21

The game is dull. The plot is simple and did not surprise with anything new. Atmosphere ... where is the atmosphere here? As a stealth game, mediocre. Opponents are blind, deaf and dull at every turn. Once she killed a guard in front of his comrade, but he did not pay any attention to it, tk. turned away before the timeline was full. But sometimes it was difficult, because in the game only 2 saves are given for a certain period, and in the location with the boss, for example, this is not enough. Sobsna, I liked it, tk. you need to plan your actions. It's bad that half of the skills are useless at all. Well, the ending just hit the ridiculous final boss.

D
DISKOBOL79 16.10.21

I liked the game, there are moments where you really need to think with your head, of course there are few saves and sometimes repetitions hit the nerves, many skills have not been used at all, well, today you can run, even if not so vehemently, but not a lot.

D
DevilBringer911 16.10.21

As in most cases, the idea of ​​the game is not bad, and the plot does not seem to be feces, but the execution killed it. The animation and graphics are so crooked that it becomes impossible to play. + To all the abundance of unnecessary skills. Maximum 6 points.

O
Okinava313 16.10.21

Sadad172
http://muzofon.com/search/DARK%20Soundtrack%20Become%20The%20Night

D
Dreamcatcher888 16.10.21

The game was very surprising. I never thought it would be so addictive. I thought so, download, try, but no, such a good stealth / RPG. I have changed my opinion that only AAA projects deserve attention. Dark is a clear proof of this. Good game, passed.