3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Game Impression (Dark)

I thought the count would be cooler, but it is like in 2005, and the management is somehow different. Could have given a ranged weapon such as a pistol. So far, only I went to the museum, I give the game 3 out of 10 and then points for the Russian voice acting.
65 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rodion Solyanik 16.10.21

I initially didn't like the game, but I played a little and the animation dragged on and the graphon pumped up a little, but the graphics are saved from the part by the stealth shaping, but it turned out to be worthy for me, I look forward to continuing, I hope they will fix it

d
dFsAgE 16.10.21

the game as a whole is not very good, but there is still something in it, because because of what it clings to people, it is bad that it is not very big for the continuation, as for me the developers simply simply did not put their hearts into the project

B
Bearhunt 16.10.21

A bit linear, well, the cartoon graphics do not catch on, and I had so much fun if I found something in the form of a ghost sniper 2 and this one - I would be happy as an elephant)

R
Reverrius 16.10.21

Games about vampires can be safely entered into the Red Book of the gaming industry. How long has it been on the market for a game in which we were given the opportunity to be in the skin of a bloodsucking ghoul? Apparently, that's why the guys from Realmforge Studios decided to fill the empty space with their project with not the most original name - DARK. But is the game worth the candle?

The plot of the game tells the story of the newly minted vampire Eric Bane, who finds himself with amnesia in a certain nightclub, which, as it turns out later, is a vampire hideout. To complete the transformation from human to vampire to the end and not turn into a soulless animal, Eric needs to find an ancient vampire and drink his blood. In addition, he is now and then covered by bouts of excruciating pain and visions of an angel.

Announced at the 2012 Role Play Convention, the game did its best to attract the attention of fans of the cult RPG Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. But let's put all doubts aside, these games are related only to the modern vampire setting, in which vampires secretly exist next to ordinary mortals, feeding on them under cover of night and hanging out in nightclubs. Otherwise, these are completely different games.

The project belongs to a small family of stealth games that are not tainted by their association with shooters. Following the precepts of the genre, our hero is vulnerable in the open and will quickly fall under a barrage of enemy bullets, so the only way to survive is to stay in the shadows, hide corpses and use vampire abilities. At your service is teleportation, heightened sense, mind manipulation, fast regeneration, acceleration and other vampire tricks. True, their use consumes blood points, which must be replenished by the most natural method for a vampire - drinking the blood of living beings. As a result, the set of abilities, especially with the actively used teleportation, cannot but be associated with another modern stealth game - Dishonored. In addition, like Corvo Attano, our hero can improve his supernatural abilities. For successful actions and especially for completely imperceptible passage of locations, Eric receives experience points, which then develop into skill points that can be spent on discovering new abilities or improving existing ones. This role-playing element is the only thing that brings at least a fraction of interest to what is happening on the screen.

Unfortunately, the design of the locations does not stand up to criticism, everything is so dull and the same type. The gameplay could be pulled out by smart enemies, but these are not found here either. With the plot, things are even worse - it's just a second-rate set of vampire clichés that will disappear from your head within five minutes after the end credits. Then maybe the graphics, the technical part? But here, too, everything is terrible. The animation of the characters is crooked, and the overall quality of the graphics, despite the attempts of the developers to hide it using cell-shading, is five years behind. What's good is the song "Dark Inside", playing in a nightclub, performed by the vocalist of the Austrian band L'Ame Immortelle - Sonia Kraushofer.
As a result, we got a rather weak project, morally empty and technically outdated, which can be safely skipped.

4/10

M
Mitrichd47 16.10.21

I liked the game because it had a narrative plot and video. What I also liked about the game is that you can choose the ending, which is not in every game.