3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Moskavets 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Percentage of cheaters (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Interestingly, usually just by farming experience and tz currency, sometimes I meet players who are ready to take away everything they honestly earned. At such moments, I either run away or fight back with grief in half, but more often I fall to my knees), however, questions about not entirely fair play arise, well, probably only when it hurts quickly, you are drained in your overused boost. And yet och a controversial point that something here could be unclean. And playing like this all day, you may not come across an obvious cheater. Everything changes when you decide to play as a renegade. Running a renegade to meet a player with third-party software becomes commonplace. The creation of separate topics with complaints, the creation of some kind of teams that monitor the order in the game, it's all frivolous. The very absence of anti-cheat motivates even honest players to have a suitable cheat on the pc just in case. And the developer's inaction also worsens the situation. Play fair people!
61 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ioannn 16.10.21

alexzet3
Well, once they warned, then the people themselves are to blame. Che then cry ...

a
alexzet3 16.10.21

Ioannn
well, not everyone knows the
type-mod does not cheat, and the program does not parse,
so they cry)

I
Ioannn 16.10.21

alexzet3
Well xs then.

R
Roman Moskavets 16.10.21

Apparently Ubisoft has not yet grown to normal anti-cheats (

R
Rampertumskin 16.10.21

50 percent

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

Guys with 99 lvl I can say - about 50% are cheaters, about 95% of all those who cleared the falcon on the test are cheaters, those who have 240 gir 100% cheaters, phrases like do not become a renegat and you will be normal, this is complete nonsense ... meaning then in the game? what to do how not to shoot?

K
KOsMILE 16.10.21

vrodenetot is
bigger, 70% are cheaters of them 30% are headless cheaters who don't even bother that they have cheats I
completely agree with the falcon

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.21

vrodenetot To
shoot, go to cs or bf4, but here you have to grind, grind and grind again ... This is MMORPG, not a joke. Such are the pies =)

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

MikuHadsune
Grind go to Linaga or Chinese MMOs, and then nobody needs your grind, tz does not give top gear, and nothing depends on lvl in fact! max experience is given with fights and nothing more.

g
good Vanya 16.10.21

What to do in the TK? Just shooting each other? From bosses loot nothing, save currency, but what the hell is it to me, what should I buy with it? Valkyrie? Her performance characteristics are so-so, she does not cost money, not lvl 90. Did you get the horns? So put a simple mod and you will not have a thing, not a currency for cheaters to fall, you will stuff it on blueprints and things. And that's all, only clan wars in the TZ and all cheaters.

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.21

good Vanya I
also see no point in this T3, going there is no profit because all the top gear falls in instances. Looks like they did it for the shkolots so that they could raise the frequency ... they try to please everyone =)

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.21

vrodenetot
Grind should be done not in T3, but in instances. In T3, it's generally useless to say 0, a breeding ground for shkoloty with an underestimated chsv, no more. For pvp in the game is not about pvp + not getting buns for pvp, there will be only desperate ones with very low hsv.

L
Lubber 16.10.21

good Vanya wrote:
to save up currency, but what the hell is it to me, what should I buy with it?
To my regret, the opposite is true.
Except for the Falcon, where things fall by 214 points only once a week, then any drop in the game is nonsense. The entire drop is at 182 points maximum, and turquoise at 191 points in terms of parameters is even worse.
Although the developers assured us of the opposite with the release of Update 1.1, crafting is still the best and most reliable way to get the best things. And at the moment, all the best blueprints are sold for TK currency: armor and weapons for 204 points, modifications (weapons and clothes) of 32 power levels.
The only reason why I do daily tasks on insts is bonuses in the form of materials. And there is nothing to farm there.

PS. Regarding the technical assignment in this form, my main complaint is not at all with the players, but with the developers: there should be at least two, or even three times as many bots there. We go there to shoot, not to do athletics. And most of the time in TZ I personally spend on stupid boring dashes from boss to boss, only to find that the boss is dead and the chest is empty.

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 16.10.21

I even became too lazy to play with the cheat, I’ll say I didn’t kill anyone right away, I just ran farm mobtsov

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

MikuHadsune
well, a pvp-based game is no longer a pvp game ... where does the hsv come from? if the very fact that you kill 5-10 people and become a target for the whole map, and you survive, this is a thrill for me! did not quite understand what the chsv was. go grind falcon, and then complain that the game is boring

k
kelt666 16.10.21

We started banning cheaters for 14 days, it may change for the better.

g
good Vanya 16.10.21

kelt666
And the vine will begin, it's not me! This is my friend Kolya! )))

V
Valv999 16.10.21

All the same, there will be cheaters, they just haven't been banned for a very long time, so they decided to shit with a skirt. Now a wave of bans has passed, but then they will find a new hole and there will be cheats again. Those cheats that lie here do not burn, if you do not screw it up yourself. Renegade is fun at first, but then you realize that the same thing is everywhere. If they kill you a lot and during the time that you fill the manhunter and wait until everything disappears, it is easier to fill it with mobs. Swung the gear and experience up to 350-400 can drop.

K
Kostya3813 16.10.21

for the first time I play a toy like a paid one thought it would be cheaper to play well, everything should be fine with order, but that actually TK is filled with cheatoks, someone is not afraid of anyone and they are already measured not by gear, but by those who screwed up the damage, cartridges, nonsense, full of money, TK of phoenixes, to spend there is nowhere and there is no need because a person with mega damage from a cheat does not give a shit what kind of armor you have and how much hp you are just a dead mob for him))) ira loses its meaning

v
vrodenetot 16.10.21

Kostya3813
you are weak) how the one with the best reaction wins in the wild west;)