3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha24 16.10.21 08:58 pm

If you played Witcher 3 right away, should you go through 1 and 2? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I just liked 3 very much, so I think 1 and 2 can pass, will it be interesting? all the same, in 2007 the graphics were not so good
58 Comments
Sort by:
v
vasdel 16.10.21

andryuha-24
For a start, read the book .. very informative for the concept of all events.

J
Jc jensen 16.10.21

Straiff
I don't care what kind of engine they have, I want to play a normal game and not look at this whole nightmare and understand that in the same year the first mass effect was released, which even at the moment does not look outdated at all
PS and by the way, both dialogues and quests are there in times worse than three rubles, I expected that at least they would save this game from uninstallation, but no

M
Mandalorian 16.10.21

yes it's worth ....... vasdel
and yes, the book is also very handy bulet ...

s
st029 16.10.21

SampleText
No offense, but it's like a crap terminator, like "so bad special effects that I could not watch."
You completely collapsed in my eyes, sir.

M
Morag_Tong 16.10.21

andryuha-24
Well, if you are primarily interested in graphics, then forget it and don't play. He is not a witcher for such

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 16.10.21

I had to start with a book, then with games.
Andrzej Sapkowski series of novels The Witcher.
1. "Last Wish"
2. "Sword of Destiny"
3. "Blood of the Elves"
4. "Hour of Contempt"
5. "Baptism by Fire"
6. "Tower of the Swallow"
7. "Lady of the Lake"
8. "Season of Thunderstorms"

is a cycle books and their sequence, if anyone decides to read.

there are also 2 stories not related to Geralt himself, but from the same universe
1. "A road without return"
2. "Something ends, something begins"

I recommend all this for reading. preferably before the first launch of the game.

A
AleksandrFedorov 16.10.21

Wild Rider
Yes? Ahah, thanks, it seemed to me 5, hmm, apparently the developers were wasting time with replayability and the desire of players to see different variants of events, but for example, if Skoyataeli, apart from disgust, cause nothing, I'm not particularly interested in what would have been if I were on their side

W
Wild rider 16.10.21

AleksandrFedorov
In Chapter 3 there is an opportunity to take a neutral position (Triss side), i.e. , roughly speaking, each branch of the plot will be divided into two more. There will be even smaller choices, but they will have little effect on the passage itself and the epilogue, only on the final credits.
http://www.kaermorhen.ru/uploads/endings/40.jpg

AleksandrFedorov wrote:
Skoyataeli except for disgust nothing cause, not particularly interesting what would have been whether I was on their side
Spoiler Roche branch I also liked more, but without passing for Iorveta it will be impossible to find out what kind of dragon it is and how to save it

L
LightHOwUSE 16.10.21

If you are too lazy to play, then Cromlex passed the first Witcher, and DenX3m (Furnace Games) thoroughly passed the second Witcher. And he is now passing the third very, very meticulously. Both letplayers pay great attention to all dopquests, you won't miss anything much)

A
AleksandrFedorov 16.10.21

Wild Rider
I learned all this from Wiki) Somehow I went through a hundred times behind the scenes) Iorvet, like the rest of the cattle, is an asshole, a terrorist and no more) If possible, I help elves, dwarves and others, if they are peaceful guys who were attacked by bandits and other shitties ) But if we are talking about letting us pick up the weapon so that we can extinguish Dhoine, then the sharp-eared simply have no chance

d
draug1986 16.10.21

all parts are worth playing, they are all like the complete story of the witcher, and the graphics in the first one, even now I like it, in some places even better, the world of the witcher is shown gloomy and cold

t
tatunserg 16.10.21

Well, I didn't like the second one .. I liked the first one very much, but compared to the new parts, the first one has clumsy animation, and Russian voice acting, no emotions in the dialogues .. the fighting is also unusual .. but the plot is just excellent.

B
BloodRayT 16.10.21

Play unambiguously. The main plot in games, especially in these, and gem play is already a nice bonus. I went through all the parts and got hooked on it with the first one. It's a pity not a fan who read books. But someday I will master it.

B
BloodRayT 16.10.21

tatun
Agree

J
Jc jensen 16.10.21

st029
Which terminator? The second one looks great even now, the Witcher is not

B
Boss_Timurchik 16.10.21

andryuha-24
if the plot of the game is entered, then it's worth playing and reading the book, but know that the gameplay of the game is very different in parts

p
paligraf 16.10.21

It's just worth going through parts 1 and 2, whether you are a fan or not. At one time I just fell in love with this game when the first part came out.

D
DemonKuts 16.10.21

Good day to all!
I will join the opinion of many: first read the books, and only then start playing from the 1st part. Then you will feel the whole atmosphere, and this is one of the main components of the gameplay.