3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ishamael 16.10.21 08:58 pm

fatal error when re-entering Stagg's airship (Batman: Arkham Knight)

In general, the situation is as follows. The airship passed the first time, everything is fine. The second one came in, too, everything is fine, collected all but one puzzle (in the central room of the second airship), where you need to use an ice blow. I returned with an icy blow (after passing Panessa Studios with Harley Quinn), I reach the central room, I go through the door, and then, suddenly, it’s not clear where an NPC appears from (although the airship is empty and they should not be there a priori), Bats says that it’s necessary kill them before going after Stagg (as if the passage of the main mission on an airship), mobs shoot at the eared, control does not obey at all, Bats goes forward by himself, without any participation from me, and after a few seconds fatal error c log. Saves deleted, restored from backup, passed a couple of additional missions, returned to the airship, the situation was repeated. The game is a license with the penultimate kind of patch and offline activation. How can this bug be resolved?
I would be grateful for solving this problem
1 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran ramsus 16.10.21

Ishamael Proceed
further in the story. You will still be pulled into the airship.