3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kellz 19.10.21 10:20 pm

Terminator Games for consoles

Hi, I know there is Terminator: Dawn of Fate (TPS / FPS), Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (FPS), Terminator 3: The Redemption. The first is considered a prequel for the first part of the film, because one of the main characters is Kyle Reese, and the other two are based on the third part, Rise of the Machines is based on the film, and Redemption is also a prequel to the third part of the film. Have you played them? Share your impressions, how do you like them, how long are the games themselves?

[size = 75] Added on Nov 18, 2004, 13:40: [/ size]

I bought myself The Redemption - it turns out this is a T3 story behind the scenes, it all started as a TPS, and then one continuous car-action, and at the same time very difficult, every 10 times you have to replay many levels, we could have done a checkpoint. But I like it, drive, real action, everything explodes and burns. I got to the level where it was necessary to push TX from the car, especially worn out with the level where it was necessary to shoot 4 tires at the crane. It was also coolly realized that you can jump from one car to another, there was a cool moment when TX was chasing John Connor, and you had to chase them in a jeep, when you had to jump over the field, Terminator in the flight of the car grabbed the high-voltage wires with one hand , and the other was holding the car and gliding over them, so they flew over 200 meters. Will the game still run, or will there be only car-action until the end?

Tell us about the rest of the parts, how do you like the graphics, and the games themselves. She's good in Redemption, especially the scripted scene when the Terminator is turned on at the Rebel base :)
9 Comments
Sort by:
h
hu-N-ter 19.10.21

People who know, help pass Terminator: Dawn of Fate. I don’t know what to do there at the beginning when you run to a room and robots start to knock down endlessly, and my protege John Connor begins to be killed somewhere there. : cry:

q
qdash 19.10.21

Are games about Teminator playable? They seem to be putting on a low ball ...

D
Daikatana 19.10.21

[b] [dD] [/ b], do you play points? Redemption is generally super, really awesome complicated! Dawn of Fate is cool too, I remember thinking about playing it on my computer as an old fan of Bethesda's Future Shock / Skynet, but on my computer it was canceled, only consoles. And now I'm a soniba! : love:

D
Dr. Robotnic 19.10.21

and I thought it was mega trash: shock:

q
qdash 19.10.21

me too: shock:

h
hu-N-ter 19.10.21

Well, someone thinks, and someone plays and enjoys! Personally, I like all the games about Terminators, of course they are not so hot (except perhaps Redemption), but for a fan of the series of films about Terminators it is the most. The T3 turned out to be very small and fast. And in Dawn of Fate, I was stuck at the very beginning, I don’t know how to complete the level. But what a cool screensaver at the beginning! : shock:: agree:

Redemption, turned out to be a mega-game, but as they said, yes, it turned out to be difficult, but beautiful !!!

S
SHADOW8709 19.10.21

I really need Dawn of fate

Nowhere I can find this wonderful miracle I
used to be on torrents.ru, now it is not there - they deleted
what lies on the rapidshare (this is what Google gives out) - either there is nothing there at all, or broken image. after choosing a region - it hangs. (I tried and fell and NTSK)

there is no longer any image file for the image file either

Help pliz find this game, this is the only game from the terminator universe for the second Sonya, which I have not played yet

S
SHADOW8709 19.10.21

people, share Dawn of fate, do not be greedy!

S
SHADOW8709 19.10.21

who knows how to unlock DVD extras and codes in Terminator Dawn of fate?