3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tremere 19.10.21 10:21 pm

Lord of the Rings: The Conquest

[align = center] [b] Lord of the Rings: The Conquest [/ b] [/ align]

Release year: 2009
Genre: Action / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: Pandemic Studios
Publisher: Electronic Arts

PC system requirements:
â–º Operating system: Windows XP / Windows Vista
â–º Processor: 2.4 GHz Core Duo processor
â–º RAM: 1 GB
â–º Video card: 256 MB video card (NVIDIA 7800)
► Sound card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
â–º Free hard disk space: 6 GB

Description:
The legendary fantasy saga "The Lord of the Rings" is moving to a new level of development in the world of electronic entertainment. You have a unique opportunity to take part in grandiose battles in the picturesque expanses of Middle-earth. In this case, it is absolutely not necessary to give preference to good ... You can join the ranks of the armies of evil, taking control of a cave troll, oliphant, balrog or Sauron himself!

The game was created by the real professionals at the Pandemic studio responsible for the brilliant Star Wars: Battlefront dilogy. Exciting battles await you, where each participant chooses a hero and tactics to their liking. Defeat enemies with a dwarven ax, crush them with the crushing power of siege catapults, shower with elven arrows, stun with magic - Tolkien's Middle-earth in The Lord of the Rings: Conquest is reproduced in the smallest detail. The great battles described in the book and shown in the legendary film will come to life on the screen, and you will become a direct participant in them!

Game features:

* Team spirit. Lord of the Rings: Conquest is an all-out war for dominion over Middle-earth. Each battle is a clash of two teams, where each participant plays a unique role.
* Historical accuracy. The game recreates the brightest scenes of the novel. You will be able to contribute to the iconic battles described on the pages of the book and try yourself in the role of familiar heroes.
* On the other side of good. There are several character classes to choose from, belonging to the "good" or "evil" camp. You can not only protect Middle-earth, but also conquer it on the side of Sauron!
* Massive battles. Up to 16 players can participate in online battles, and in split-screen mode, four can cooperate or compete at the same time.
* Close connection with the film. The game contains materials from the movie saga, including unforgettable music.

[img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090113/31483/thumbs/Q2237PWwh1.jpg [/ img] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090113/31483/thumbs/SR1u8iNU9D .jpg [/ img] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090113/31483/thumbs/6RUHQPg1hS.jpg [/ img] [img] http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090113 /31483/thumbs/O2Tec7iXKK.jpg [/img]

P.S. copy-paste of the design from the GTI: gigi: the

game was released in the digital distribution system, let's discuss.
16 Comments
Sort by:
k
k! rj @ 19.10.21

I was waiting for the game. Played the demo - it's just HORROR! What happened to the pandemic?

A
AloneHunter 19.10.21

I played the demo ... I liked that the classes are really different) and heaps of combos. The graphics are just really good.

G
Guest 19.10.21

We should download the demo)
[b] k! Rj @ [/ b], [b] AloneHunter [/ b], is it really that bad? Apparently I will never see a high-quality game based on my favorite trilogy))
Although the Two Towers and The Return of the King, IMHO pretty good toys were ...

k
k! rj @ 19.10.21

[b] Sonic [/ b], The Two Towers and The Return of the King (which EA beat em ups) are incredibly cool! And about the conquest .... yes, I liked the rotten Third Age better.

G
Guest 19.10.21

[b] k! rj @ [/ b], okay download the demo, I'll appreciate it) Maybe I'll like it)

d
deepRED 19.10.21

Demo Terrible 111

D
Dan4MerC 19.10.21

I waited so much, the game, the demo did not like it, the classes seemed to me not balanced at all, the scout is the most cheating, he chops down most of all heals + still invisible for a while, but I liked that Mona ride horses, it was done well, still the cards were healthy , well, I think there will be something like this in full, I probably will certainly not take the full one, and how annoying it is to admit it as a pandemic along the way, they were finally blown away, although it seems that they have developed battlefornt3, which is why the conquest failed: sad:

A
AloneHunter 19.10.21

The scouts still have a hard backstab that comes out of stealth from one blow :). And I'll probably check out the full version all the same, I think you can drive for a couple of days in live. It is a pity that the limit is 16 people. 32-64-128 would be much cooler.

B
Big boss 19.10.21

downloaded the demo, did not like it.
multiplayer is also so-so:?

D
Darkiti 19.10.21

Played the demo, the game is terrible.

T
Tremere 19.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], battlefront 3 is made by another studio.

what, the game is really shit, or is it just treshatina, what does it look like?

D
Dan4MerC 19.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], my bad :)

Senya played live again, in moments the epic slips, Ents played a lot against a couple of Trolls + drove the orcs on horses and cut them off, eee. The truth is, when people in a crowd are fighting, it is not at all clear who you are shooting / chopping at, the camera still twitches at this moment, disgusting

T
Trashez 19.10.21

And I liked it. Yes, it's damp (that's why it is a demo), but I wouldn't call it trashak. Mediocre such igrulya, but for fans tyk generally rules. Multiplayer fun)) many different tactics :)

T
Tremere 19.10.21

[b] Trashez [/ b], that's what I wanted to hear: D high connoisseurs of beauty, pass by)

O
Owl 19.10.21

Guys, I played on good powerful machines, tell me, does it look the same for you as on consoles ?? I just run it on max and get horrified, but on the video from the boxing the game looks nicer. Maybe it's because of my car that looks like this?

N
Neversmile 19.10.21

the game is just awful