3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lara 19.10.21 10:21 pm

Collapse

I found all the games, Collapse did not discover, but it's a pity the game is not bad, the difficulty appeared during the passage: Tell me how to destroy the turrets in chapter 3 ??? :(
If there are people who have passed all the parts, I will not mind talking!: Agree:
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lite 19.10.21

[b] Lara [/ b], Hi. how are you?

d
dotdroid 19.10.21

[b] Lara [/ b], come to me? not far from here!

L
Lite 19.10.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], She's already taken. 8) Look for yourself another! : eek:

d
dotdroid 19.10.21

[b] Lite [/ b], oh Sori did not notice! : lamer:

L
Lite 19.10.21

[b] dotdroid [/ b], You are .. DO NOT JOKE WITH ME!

A
AloneHunter 19.10.21

The topic instantly turned into a flood. XD

s
scar-raver 19.10.21

A live girl on the forum of down-and-out addicted emoji gamers ?! Get out of here honey, before it's too late! :)

A
ACE 19.10.21

[off] [b] Lara [/ b], hi: D And I am Ace: D Fan of Tomb Ryder: D [/ off]

L
Lite 19.10.21

[b] Lara [/ b], RUN! ACE HAS ALREADY SEE YOU!

M
Mogulus 19.10.21

oh my god: eek:

P
PCgamer! 19.10.21

proof that this is a girl in the studio! 1

shl. otherwise, in absentia, bot daikatans.

d
dotdroid 19.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], GRATED KALACH !! 11

J
Jaspar 19.10.21

[b] Lara [/ b], find [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/krasivye-devch00nki-vt691796.html] here [/ url] yourself, please.

m
mjlame 19.10.21

I personally also thought, for fun, to play the full Collapse.
But I want without manually editing the file with the settings, so I'm waiting for patches.
The game was released more than a month ago, and not a single patch was ever released. If it goes on like this, then into the furnace, I have enough games already released until mid-2009.

S
Slifer 19.10.21

Ace apasen: shock:

Shl played the demo of the game, IMHO shit of average lousy .. if it's about the recent domestic game speech

s
saramago 19.10.21

[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/krasivye-mal-chegi-vt691864.html] are you from here? [/ url]

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 9 seconds: [/ size ] [/ color]

cute [b] Lara [/ b].

M
Micah 19.10.21

[Quote name = "Lara"] I found all the games, Collapse did not find out, but it's a pity the game is not bad, the difficulty appeared during the passage: Tell me pliz how to destroy the turrets in chapter 3 ??? :(
If there are people who have gone through all the parts, I will not mind talking!: Agree: [/ quote]

[b] Lara [/ b] When they open up in the middle
:) If I know I’ll write to you, but the igruha is super .. the plot is not stupid, a bit like STALKER .. There is a competition from Finam to Collapse, I need to collect posters, right now I go begging, there are two, so why is it not enough .. you don’t have it by chance? Or can anyone else here from those present? Pliz urgent need!
Like these:

P
PCgamer! 19.10.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b],

for discrimination, ban you !!! 11: dfsk:

X
Xopek 19.10.21

What a poor product placement ljkljkljk Fail!

A
Azzy 19.10.21

[b] WARNING WHILE OVERALL [/ b], but if someone continues, then absolutely everyone who offtopic will get it!