3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koaan89 19.10.21 10:21 pm

Prince of Persia series.

Which game of the PoP trilogy do you like best and why?
My favorite is PoP: WW.
The other two are also visually gorgeous, but the 2nd hooked me more.
IMHO the game is more serious, more brutal than PoP SoT and PoP TTT.
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Molodnyak 19.10.21

1 is a fairy tale that gave the series a second life. The graphics are superb, the animation is great.
2 - brutal and stylish meat with interesting combat.
3 is a passing thing, but no less interesting.

A
ACE 19.10.21

WW is a great game, except for the crazy number of times the player has returned to the same places in which he was (at the same time).
But this is not "Prince of Persia". Wrong atmosphere. It turned out to be a cool slasher, and not an oriental tale, which Prince was originally conceived - and it is clear why - Jordan Mechner, the creator of the prince (2D, 2D tShoF and Sands of Time), did not take part in the creation of WW and T2T.

Voted for my favorite, magnificent, magical, mysterious and such oriental "Sands of Time"

In second place are Two Thrones, although the graphics and animation in the scripted scenes are horrible.

On the third - WW.

M
M0rr0 19.10.21

The latter rules, for a real fabulous adventure, but with character

D
Darth reals 19.10.21

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within: twisted: For cool. And Mouzon is excellent.

G
Glip 19.10.21

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
mk.
1 - good music
2 - the best graphics from 3 parts (not the most important thing, but in the scenes on the engine it makes itself felt)
3 - already 2 endings 8)
4 - I liked getting rid of the demon (I apologize for the wording)
5 - in females there are more polygons on the body, which follows from point 2.
uff I can’t think of anything else :)
[quote] Prince of Persia: Warrior Within For cool. And Mouzon is excellent. [/ Quote]
: agree:

A
ACE 19.10.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], great, but not Persian! And the game itself is not a Prince of Persia.

D
Darth reals 19.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Darth Reals [/ b], great, but not Persian! And the game itself is somehow not the Prince of Persia. [/ Quote] That's how it is, but WW is still the steering wheel :) Especially the chase from Dahaku.

K
KalbasNICK 19.10.21

I also liked WW the most. Voted for her.

S
Serene 19.10.21

voted for the third part - a good plot, healthy black humor, excellent graphics, gameplay, brutality at the proper level ...

in general, I remember the first part I didn't really like
and the second and third I gave 9 points

R
Roman 19.10.21

Definitely PoP: WW

I
IQ-156 19.10.21

Yes Pop: WW rules, there is almost nothing oriental, fabulous, it is more serious, a kind of apocalyptic atmosphere of endless evil.
The third has lost something, I don't know what, but playing it is not so interesting anymore.
The first, in my opinion, is boring.
And what do you get for completing the remake of the first part in PoP: SOT ???

F
Frost-sama 19.10.21

unambiguously Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

R
Raven 19.10.21

I'm not for the sands, although WW also rules, and I didn't play in the 3rd,
but the sands are my favorite))

t
the end 19.10.21

I liked the Sands of Time the most.
There, although the graphics are not very good, the gameplay is addictive, especially since the atmosphere there is all SANDY. eight)

A
ACE 19.10.21

[b] the end [/ b], on PC the most beautiful was Sands - one of the most beautiful games of its time. WW has bad models and textures of the main characters. And T2T looks ugly in everything. On consoles, I think everything was smeared and not striking.

A
Avelon 19.10.21

Warrior from within. I expected such a tough game. My favorite in this series.

J
John Davis 19.10.21

Prince of Persia.

Soon I will play the last (at the moment) Lara, and most likely I will even like her, but as a series I like PoP more.

UPD: posted on the wrong topic ...

T
The REAL 19.10.21

Part 2 is just tin!

H
HD 19.10.21

I liked both Sands of Time and Warrior Within. They are good in their own way.

K
Koaan89 19.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I agree SoT is the most beautiful in the whole series.
WW graphics are good too, but characters! Especially in splash screens!
No, I'm not saying that they are bad, but they are noticeably inferior to those of The Sands of Time.
As for T2T, I disagree with you. In general terms, the schedule is not inferior to SoT.
But again, the Persian models! Especially Farah. In Sands of Time there was a pretty girl, and in The Two Thrones
she was turned into some kind of terminator with fused fingers (a la San Andreas).

IMHO, in general, all the Princes are practically in no way inferior to each other, except for graphics.
The gameplay is great in all, but in each part the authors focused on different aspects of the gameplay:
Sands of Time - Adventure.
Warrior Within - Action.
The Two Thrones - Stealth.