3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoSTILE 20.10.21 08:31 pm

Max Payne vs Max Payne 2

The first thing I did when I came back from 30 days vacation was Max Payne 2 on the last difficulty level: D and now (a day later) I decided to create this theme. So, it is understood what common sense says BUT there are many people who claim that the plot and atmosphere are better in the first max, that is, Max Payne is a miracle, Max Payne 2 is just a good game. I am fortunate to these crazy people: scare: I don’t belong to people, but I’m not even talking about Max Payne 2: sad:. In my opinion, the atmosphere in the first one will really be better.
Do not judge strictly.
PS I apologize if there are mistakes - I drank 3 cans of beer (Baltika 7): drunk:. And whoever didn’t drink the Baltic 9: they say it sneaks well, because in order to shoot down planes in BattleField Vietnam I need to drink 2 liters of seven. (NO, I’m NOT ALCOHOLIC if anyone thought !!!: lovebeer :)
39 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinder 20.10.21

Both rule: up:

G
Guest 20.10.21

First . ... ...
1. bullet time is used for the first time
2. unusually kinemotagrophic videos
3. an exciting plot
4. the atmosphere of the city is a hurricane of the soul of the protagonist, which is only getting stronger.
5. The best graphics at the time.

The second part ....
1. all the old delights (except for the same exciting plot) in a new wrapper (new graphics and revolutionary physics).

Two good games!

D
DAVE 20.10.21

1 Max drives more !!! my voice is for him!

h
hoSTILE 20.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] First. ... ...
3. an exciting plot
4. the atmosphere of the city is a hurricane of the soul of the protagonist, which is only getting stronger.

The second part ....
1. all the old delights (except for the same exciting plot) in a new wrapper (new graphics and revolutionary physics).

Two good games! [/ Quote]
That's right! : beer:

L
Lynn 20.10.21

Yes, both games are certainly good, but the first one is somehow more sincere and dearer (I remember times ...). In general, I am for him :)

*** Master *** 20.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] First. ... ...
3. an exciting plot

The second part ....

Two good games! [/ Quote]
What I love Tommy for is brevity, conciseness and correctness of thought. Nothing to add. Bravo! : agree:

M
Mercykiller 20.10.21

I would say that Doommy is right, but he is arrogant, so I will say that both are good, but the second is slightly better. And anyway, I'm playing it now. I pass only Berreta for Max and Needle for Mona. Westch.

G
Guest 20.10.21

late, I'm already arrogant: razz:

h
hoSTILE 20.10.21

Yesterday passed the first, and today - the second. Damn something the first inserted more ...: |

K
Kay'L 669 20.10.21

Voted for the last option.

C
Cooller 20.10.21

The first Max is better.
The second is also nothing, but the impressions after the first part are not the same.

R
Raipper 20.10.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"] Voted the last option. [/ quote]
: agree: Likewise.

S
SuperFedya 20.10.21

> 5. The best graphics at the time.

After MGS'a 2.

MP1 rules, because there Max is over the original personality.

S
SanSanych 20.10.21

The first Max was remembered more. And the plot was better there.

G
GoldFRAPpP 20.10.21

[quote name = "SanSanych"] The first Max was remembered more. And the plot was better there. [/ Quote]
I agree! The first part had an exciting plot! And the second is a regular shooter: fight:: roll:

h
hoSTILE 20.10.21

[offtopic] I just found out that Max Payne 3 is already in production! : mrgreen: 2006, 2007 - it doesn't matter, because you can wait for such igruhu even until the end of the world.
Maybe someone knows the answer to my question: who is the developer - good old Remedy (the developer of the first part - if someone fell from the sky) or Rockstar (respectively the second) ??? : confused: [/ offtopic]

K
Kay'L 669 20.10.21

[offtopic] http://gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=6500
On GameMAG very often all sorts of news are published (if someone fell from the sky) ... [/ offtopic]

h
hoSTILE 20.10.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"] [offtopic] http://gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=6500
GameMAG very often publishes all sorts of news (if someone fell from the sky) ... [/ offtopic] [ / quote] I was
on Gamemag news, but for a long time ...
Rockstar means. Better old good.

R
Requel 20.10.21

In general, I liked both games, but the first one a little more! eight)

L
Lazarus 20.10.21

I liked the first one more ...