3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neprus 20.10.21 08:31 pm

Axel rage

The screenshots of Axel Rage are still pleasing.
If only the second Manhunt does not turn out.
34 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fx 20.10.21

Axel Rage is pretty good, but handcrafted animation is a must.

G
Guest 20.10.21

Games about bikes are few - each counts. We are waiting, sir.

B
Braven 20.10.21

[quote name = "FX"] Axel Rage is pretty good, but manual animation is a must. [/ quote]
What does "manual animation" mean?

A
Artiom 20.10.21

I doubt that Axel will be cool, oh, I doubt it ... Although I have to take it, see ...

B
Braven 20.10.21

Why do you doubt that? I think he has all the makings of a hit!

A
Artiom 20.10.21

Did I tell you about my 6th sense ??? It rarely fails me, and the confirmation of the rating on IGN and gamespot. In my gut I sense what kind of game will be, and so vague doubts tell me that the game will be faded, not a hit, but such a modest average.

PS But sometimes my 6th feeling fails, so I have to watch the game first.

E
Enemy First 20.10.21

[offtopic] Wow! Among us is a transvestite ... oh, that is, a psychic! : gigi: [/ offtopic]

Antiofftopic: Have you ever shown new videos at KRI? Was the gameplay?

B
Braven 20.10.21

Yes, Axel was no longer shown in the form of videos, but gameplay! Considering that the game is still at 50% development - it looked very good!

S
Segal 20.10.21

The game itself was shown at KRI. I stood closest to everyone, so I saw everything well. The idea is very, very, fights on motorcycles are cool, but the graphics are alas. But let's write it off to an early stage of development.

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

Can you run on foot?

S
Segal 20.10.21

yes you can

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

In short, GTA, only on motorcycles and in the future.

S
Segal 20.10.21

with fighting game elements

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

And how much is this fighting game developed in the game? "Two flops, three flops?" Or is there really something to see?

S
Shaman.AD 20.10.21

[quote name = "Neprus"] The Axel Rage screenshots are good news so far.
If only the second Manhunt does not turn out. [/ Quote]

Let's hope that the game will be cool, I haven't seen games like Road Rash for a long time.

[b] 2 FX [/ b]
There is nothing wrong with manual animation. For example, Splinter Cell also had manual animation and it turned out very much even nothing.

t
thps3 20.10.21

I watched the video clip ... In general, I liked it, and I will play it with pleasure, but there are some misunderstandings ...
1) The game is in the post-apocalypse .. And it would be better if it was made in the post-nuclear, a ruined city divided into wounds, in which clans live ... Some are so undeveloped, primitive that they do not disdain to sit down their enemies, others keep them in cleanliness, they support the crumbling houses with beams and the like, some live in skyscrapers, which at any moment can oval, dragging the buildings standing next to the subwoofer, and the bodies of the unfortunate who at that moment were nearby ... There are frequent skirmishes between some clans, others try cooperate, help each other in trouble, but almost all conflicts are local, and only once or twice per game, a mass carnage begins, when the central streets are strewn with bodies of people, smoking remains of cars, and only the foundation with the remnants of walls remains of the houses on the central street ...: fight:after all, everything that I saw in the video in the post-kernel would have looked much cooler .. IMHO of course ...: wink:
2) Why such low-quality animations? After all, even I can do at this level ... At least on the CL engine, but I don't think that the creation of animations here is very different ... But I'm not even a professional at all: lamer: ... An excellent example. what animations are necessary: ​​The Fall Last Days Of Gaya, there they make such animations on the strategy engine that it feels as if there is physics in the game ... Although it can't be there .. And here .. For example, how bodies are molded. Well, it’s unrealistic, it’s impossible so ...: stupid: And the level of models is not very good, I certainly understand that not all have real computers, ZhiFors 2 MX400 itself, but in the same way GTA: HP graphics will be better .. But it came out he was two years ago if I'm not good (which is very possible, since I always have problems with memory ..) Since such games as STALKER are coming out in the near future,
3) [color = red] [censored] [/ color]
4) Final question, What is the forum for this game? : upset: Well, or just about this game, and not what it is, just a small thread on a huge forum ...: roll:

[color = red] Edited by Kay'L 669. [/ color]

K
Kay'L 669 20.10.21

First warning. Before registering on the forum, you need to read the [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 41435] rules [/ url].

3 @ y4iK 20.10.21

[quote name = "Neprus"] The Axel Rage screenshots are good news so far.
If only the second Manhunt does not turn out. [/ Quote]
What's wrong with Manhunt?

t
thps3 20.10.21

I read the rules, but I kept writing the text even before I registered, and I just came across the forum ... And why did you like PS2 so much? I understand that this is a much more convenient device for most games than a PC, however, the games ported from it to PC do not look very cool, most likely it is not PS2's fault, but those who port it, and such things as "Red Faction" and some other ... For PS2, this level of graphics is acceptable, but if the game is developed in parallel on the PC, then in the PC version you can add more details, use textures better, and make all sorts of chips like sweaters with models and not textures .. Animations in the PC version should look at least like an animation in GTA: VS, and its console root should be unrecognized in the game ... An illustrative example: the same "Red Faction" ... I repeat again:
I hope that in this post I have not violated the rules,: roll: I would like to discuss the difference between PC and PS2, but since it is impossible, then I can’t, but I’m too lazy to go to another topic ...

I hope I did not touch on the topic directly or indirectly " Console vs PC "and if it did, then call me, I didn't want to, and playstation is a great thing for games. : wink:

K
Kay'L 669 20.10.21

I touched it, touched it again. To discuss "[i] on the difference between PC and PS2 [/ i]" there is a section [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewforum.php? F = 47] Consoles vs Computers [/ url], all similar disputes - there.