3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serene 20.10.21 08:31 pm

Legend of Spyro Dawn of Dragon

tell me how is it ??? worth playing ???
just ratings on [url = http: //www.gamerankings.com] www.gamerankings.com [/ url] are not yet available, and the game is available for download: oops:
torrents will not get normal reviews, but there are delights about the graphics. ..
22 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lite 20.10.21

[b] Jerzy [/ b], +1, otherwise I don’t know to download or not. :)

M
Momentum 20.10.21

it looks very cool on the videos ... there are few user ratings on the geispot, but only 9: razz:

G
Guest 20.10.21

what is this? and where does it come out?

M
Momentum 20.10.21

comes out on everything and everyone, an action-arcade game about a dragon from a studio that has not done anything worthwhile before ... but it looks pretty
[url = http: //www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/spyrodawnofthedragon/index.html] http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/ ... index.html [/ url]

G
Guest 20.10.21

[b] Momentum [/ b], excellent download for boxing..will have something for Tarakhta to play..and then it’s already somehow inconvenient for me

M
Momentum 20.10.21

kada you look, say a few words, or maybe the masterpiece passes by: gigi:

N
Nitrous 20.10.21

Already in torrents.

S
Serene 20.10.21

[quote name = "The Son Of Nitrous"] Already in torrents. [/ quote]
I said about this in the first message of the topic

N
Nitrous 20.10.21

[b] Jerzy [/ b], did not notice))

N
Nitrous 20.10.21

At first glance, it is not bad enough, what makes the game stand out is that there is the possibility of co-op-passing.

A
AloneHunter 20.10.21

I couldn't find something where to download it :(

PS About another dubious toy: sp-man web of shadows. It's worth the game to play :)

N
Nitrous 20.10.21

[b] AloneHunter [/ b], to be honest))))) Is there a coop there?
in general, inrayu with a girl in a co-op - it is played perfectly, a good game for two is a pleasure to play, there are even RPG elements - armor and exp, which can be spent on improvements related to the use of magic, and the equipment itself has different bonuses, such as mana or life regeneration .Recommend.

V
Vincent 20.10.21

Does the PSP come out?

M
Maximiliano 20.10.21

Cool game) really spyro has grown so much, flies in all and all that, I'm very good. I liked the concept with portals, it was so fun, different worlds, different enemies, but how do I understand this will not happen? (right now, only at the beginning, in the village, after the enchanted forest which)): (I played part on ps1 and now I don’t understand where this girl came from, as I understood she was bad in the previous part (parts), but became good (karoch as usual) and about this I would like to know what happened in the previous part (parts))))

A
AloneHunter 20.10.21

The Son Of Nitrous
Not present :) I can't imagine a coop in this game, everything happens too fast there.

r
rivezico 20.10.21

looks nice. not really another pretty shit? : shock:

z
ziss 20.10.21

but the background of [b] autumn [/ b] releases ... playing this ... is at least a crime against humanity and common sense ...: gigi:

S
Serene 20.10.21

[quote name = "ziss"] but the background of [b] autumn [/ b] releases ... playing this ... is at least a crime against humanity and common sense ...: gigi: [/ quote]
and I always I do this
when everyone is playing hits, I go through second-rate games and those releases that I like the least,
and I will leave the most delicious for last,
so that afterwards I can go through calmly, measuredly, without hurrying, when the "load" of unplayed games does not press :)

N
Nitrous 20.10.21

[b] Hedgehogs [/ b], +100 the same theme, I always go through hits later))
[b] RiveZico [/ b], no, the game is UNIFORMAL! NOT! shit. And the cooperative adds a lot of interest.

d
deepRED 20.10.21

how is the game compared to, for example, Ratchet?