3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serene 20.10.21 08:31 pm

Golden Ax: Beast Rider

no, I understand that a bunch of hits came out and no one wants to play second-rate games,
but I went through ... although I do not forget to burn the hits and put them in a pile :)

among the press, opinions about the game were radically divided
half bets 3/10, half 7 / 10, and some of them are already 9/10
who is right ??? I don’t know ...
but personally I liked the toy - even if it’s not a mega hit, but such a solid slasher
plot is idiotic ... we play as Tyris - a half-naked aunt with a sword ... she comes from a place where female warriors worship sacred dragons .. .but one day the last of the remaining dragons is kidnapped by demons (under the leadership of the toothy Death Adder), and they also chop all the guardians into cabbage ... Tyris sets off on the trail
the gameplay is simple ... we run and knead everyone ... sometimes a barrier appears (until we soak everyone, it disappears), sometimes you have to solve the simplest problems with torches / plates, sometimes you can ride and fight on domesticated monsters (5 varieties)
blood is poured abundantly , limbs are chopped off, although this cruelty is not particularly striking ... the feature of the combat system is the correct reflection of the enemy's attack (depending on whether his sword flashed orange or blue) and a counterattack inflicted immediately after that ... there are bosses, but they are not particularly original ... sometimes it is difficult to play (due to the sparsely scattered checkpoints) - even on a normal
graph as a graphic - nothing outstanding, but it does not suck (as many say) ... the music is at the level - I liked it
I would give 7/10 - on par with Conan and Beowulf
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillEmotions 20.10.21

I'm also waiting, but there is no face. On commercials - quite a good-quality average.

D
Dan4MerC 20.10.21

[quote name = "KillEmotions"] I'm also waiting, but there is no lick yet. On videos - quite a good-quality average peasant. [/ Quote]
on ps3 is in the gamepark

K
KillEmotions 20.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], I'm somehow used to achievements. I became akin to them :)

D
Dan4MerC 20.10.21

[quote name = "KillEmotions"] [b] Dan4MerC [/ b], I'm somehow used to achievements. I became akin to them :) [/ quote]
[off] well, I’m just reading. Achievements are our everything (c) [/ off]

A
AloneHunter 20.10.21

I played in the evening ... the game helped me fall asleep ... well, it will pull at 7

o
opposer 20.10.21

is the game good or not?

Golden Ex 3 is the best batemup of all time.
Is the new one good?

S
Serene 20.10.21

[quote name = "KillEmotions"] [b] Dan4MerC [/ b], I'm somehow used to achievements. I became akin to them :) [/ quote] By the
way, it’s hard in this game that achievements are given
there after passing (as in Gad of Thief) all sorts of Trial'y open - I suppose they give a lot for them ... or for passing one or another level ( as in Devil May Edge) with a high rating (me, lamer was usually given C)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 46 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "opposer"] is the game good or not? [/ quote]
who as
if to pretend that neither Fallout, nor Fable, nor Far Cry, nor GoW, nor Dead Space came out ... then a normal game :)

A
AloneHunter 20.10.21

Jerzy
The main thing is to pretend that NG2 did not come out. Then both the dismemberment of labor and the game of hardcore ...

S
Serene 20.10.21

[quote name = "AloneHunter"] Hedgehog
The main thing is to pretend that NG2 did not come out. Then the dismemberment is true and the game is hardcore .... [/ quote]
about NG2, I am silent to
him, I generally set 11/10 :)

r
rivezico 20.10.21

the game is just a slag, which is a pity.

I expected it to be a good game.

A
AloneHunter 20.10.21

I spent the last disc on this bullshit: sad: Now look, world tour, dead space, gerych 2. Awesome damn: sad:
We'll have to play :-D

A
Azzy 20.10.21

I will buy anyway :) I played Viking with pleasure, and GABR is at least not worse :)

S
Slifer 20.10.21

[b] AloneHunter [/ b], and I always have 1.5-2 packs in reserve :)

N
Nitrous 20.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b], The game doesn't look like a Viking, Conan or a GoV clone at all, I didn't like it very much, I would even say that yoke is a budget trash.

A
Azzy 20.10.21

[b] The Son Of Nitrous [/ b], can you briefly say what exactly did you dislike? And what is there in the game, what is not in the game, and why is it listed as an RPG in some resources?

M
Momentum 20.10.21

the game corresponds to the GA remake, a minimum of a plot and linear levels with different types of enemies .. there
is neither the plot nor the game as such, in principle, I even thought at first that it was a demo, the graphics are about nothing, the 1st level is annoying because of the bright lighting (I think many finished on it: gigi :) further more or less ...
The game is a budget craft, but the gameplay corresponds to the original ...
as a slasher, too, not really ...

N
Nitrous 20.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b],
[b] Momentum [/ b], absolutely right. This is exactly a remake, that is, the essence is very simple, you run forward and beat enemies, the presentation of the plot, like it itself is very primitive, the graphics are terrible. The combat system does not cling, it stands out only in two types of protection - a perry from green attacks and a parry from orange attacks with a subsequent counter strike.
Well, there is, some hint of RPG due to the growth of the hero ..., the heroine ...