3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
scar-raver 20.10.21 08:31 pm

Worms: Open Warfare 2 [PSP]

The other day I became the owner of a PSP and the first thing I did was filled it with the coolest toys. One of them is the wonderful Worms: Open Warfare 2. And here's the question I had ... I can't create a player profile! When I enter the player's name, the game displays a message that the profile name should only consist of Latin letters and numbers. Naturally, I enter the most ordinary Latin letters ... that the game doesn't like it - I can't understand. Has anyone come across this? There is a solution? Or do you have to play under the Guest profile all the time?

In general, the game itself is just super, of course :))) I really like it :) I always loved worms!
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azzy 20.10.21

yes, the game is super, I am generally a longtime fan of the series))) the problem was quite similar, only how I solved it, I do not remember ...

B
Beloved and respected by 20.10.21

try to write your nickname in psp in english

s
scar-raver 20.10.21

[b] Everyone's beloved and respected [/ b], I'll try, thanks! Then I'll sign off on the results!

s
scar-raver 20.10.21

[quote name = "Everyone's beloved and respected"] try to write your nickname in psp

in English [/ quote] I tried to write a nickname in PSP in English. But I still can't create a new profile in Worms :( Damn, what's the matter?

E
Eastwood 20.10.21

I was not happy with the 1st open warfare. Apart from the graphics, it is very beautiful) There are few weapons, the worms fly very poorly and glide poorly, the level is destroyed not by the usual circles, but somehow torn. As a result, I recorded Worms Armageddon from the 1st Sonya. In the 2nd part, corrected from this?

s
scar-raver 20.10.21

I don't know, I like everything :)