3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
all 20.10.21 08:31 pm

ZOE2 - Zone of Enders The 2nd Runner

It's been a long time since the games on the second Sonya have made me happy!
However, on the cube too! For example, I liked this wonderful game much more than Metroid Prime! So far, two hours have passed, flew to Mars, met with the hero of the first part. What are the tricks in this game, because Hideo did it?
68 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 20.10.21

Yeah, his game. :)
[quote] From Metal Gear Solid 2 producer Hideo Kojima, comes the sequel to the anime inspired mech combat game Zone of the Enders. [/ quote]

D
Dark dragon 20.10.21

Cube in the sense of the Xbox?

J
JayDi 20.10.21

Xbox is a coffin, not a cube: lol:

F
Fat ninja 20.10.21

> Yeah, his game.

Quote:
From Metal Gear Solid 2 producer Hideo Kojima, comes the sequel to the anime inspired mech combat game Zone of the Enders.

Kwak would not, whatever they say, he produced her current, but this did not make the game worse, I went through it several times, the last time was just recently, I really like the final theme. By the way, no one knows where to download it?

S
SeYazh 20.10.21

Zone of the Enders 2 was directed by Shuyo Murata.

And the OST is here:

[url] http://allsoundtracks.com/soundtracks/games/Zone_of_the_Enders_2_Anubis/ [/ url] I

recommend! I downloaded it myself for a long time, but even now I sometimes listen :).

A
ACE 20.10.21

So, sir, now we will open this topic. People, how can Viola win? We fell into some corridors, there we need to grab other robots and throw them at her, but she still kills me over time, how to dodge the fast attacks that "drill" her, and where to look for metatron, if anything?

A
ACE 20.10.21

I didn't understand something. no one has played the game or do not remember: mrgreen:
Okay, I have already passed that moment for a long time, I am winning Anibus right now in such a large beam that leads to Auman on the satellite of Mars.
The game is tough, but my fingers are pinching from the small and uncomfortable gamepad ps2: sad:
PS Is the game over soon? How long does the game last? More than a Lost Planet? I'm in Zoya already at 5 o'clock ...: roll:

F
Fat ninja 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], this is the penultimate battle: wink:

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b],: sad:: sad:: sad:
damn, so little: sad:: sad:: sad:

F
Fat ninja 20.10.21

yeah, like a chocolate bar, I didn't have time to print it, but it was already over. but how delicious :)

A
ACE 20.10.21

Hell, I thought that after 8-9 hours of loss, the planet would sit down for a labor-long game, well, it turns out that not only 360 cool games are short: sad:
does anyone know a longer and at least not quite worse Hight Speed ​​Robot Action ? : sad:

a
axtech 20.10.21

At one time I missed this game, so only now I am making up for lost time. And I had this question: is it worth starting with the second part, while not playing the first?

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] axtech [/ b], yes, because the first part is all overflowing except for the plot, besides, in the second there is a great video about the plot of the first part, so play in the second right away. The game is a masterpiece!

a
axtech 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], well, that's nice. Check it out ... Thank you. : agree:

A
ACE 20.10.21

Good luck! I envy you. The first time you sit down at ZOE2. The first time is always the best, especially with such an unforgettable game: sad:

g
gojira 20.10.21

I like the design of Shinkawa's bots

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] gojira [/ b], Shinkawa who is this?
At ZOE, Murata was involved in the design.

g
gojira 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b],: oops: probably confused ...

A
ACE 20.10.21

and there are no bots in ZOE, only "Orbital Frames" and "Leda"

g
gojira 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], well, fur in short