3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21 09:09 pm

The bourne conspiracy

I'm shocked. The game is out, but Temki is dumb.

[b] The Bourne Conspiracy [/ b]

Platforms: ps3 / xbox360

Publisher: Vivendi Games

Developer: High Moon Studios

Of. website: [url = http: //www.bournethegame.com] www.bournethegame.com [/ url]

Genre: Action, Third-Person

Video: [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/game/5148. html] http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5148.html [/ url]

I have passed 3 levels so far and I must admit that the game is a small masterpiece.
Yes, the graphics are not too pleasing to the eye (UE3 makes itself felt), but what a great gameplay. Shooting and hand-to-hand combat are simply excellent, it is a pleasure to beat the muzzles of the adversaries. The sound effects are amazing, the soundtrack is kind of ripped out of the movie.
The screensavers are made with cuts from the film, the filter enrages a little.
In general, I think everyone should check it out (there is a demo, but I haven't even tasted it, but fell in love with full), the game is worth it. IMHO, igronization at the level of Riddick 8): gigi:
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkiti 20.10.21

It seems to be in Russian, from the softclab. I downloaded the game, but did not write it down because Gaiden came out ...

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] DARK_TEMPLAR [/ b], write it down. the game is hot. now in Zurich, hellish mess. The cinematography is just freaky: D: D
it is true that they often kill me (although it is my own fault, I chose the last difficulty: gigi: There

would be more such games ...
In the GTA ass, I will buy Bourne 8)

R
Renamon 20.10.21

I played the demo. I liked the good shooting model and the richness of the gameplay with action. QTE is unrealistic to the topic, although the combinations could make it more complicated. The hand-to-hand combat system was upset - it's primitive, in the same GTA IV everything is much more balanced and, ahem, convenient. And the level in Paris is kapets and the holocaust. I didn't expect such shit even from TPS. Although, I read from an interview for SI that the developers are especially proud of the model of behavior of the machine.

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] Renamon [/ b], primitiveness disappears when you are surrounded by 3 enemies in your hand and another 2 are firing at you from a machine gun.
I already got tired of doing Load Checkpoint.

Only 3rd level, and already 150 headshots 8)

L
Lite 20.10.21

I liked the demo: D Buy 100% game: roll:

A
Azzy 20.10.21

everything is lively, cool, but downloads for five minutes after each death or failure discourage playing.

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b], mmm ... I have 10-15 seconds on my box ...

r
rivezico 20.10.21

THE GAME IS SIMPLY MEGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS FILM IS BETTER THAN THE FILM, IN PLACES !!!

R
Renamon 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], well, the scheme "Three hits, block, three hits, block" is primitive, no matter how many enemies you are surrounded by. (I'm exaggerating if that)

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] Renamon [/ b] why 3? There you can also kick with your foot: gigi:
+ 3 composite strikes, you can alternate X and Y, simultaneously pressing - the above-described kick and QTE, on trifles (not only for attack, but also for defense).
In short, the battle seemed to me intense, interesting and finally 8)

The game has only one drawback - there are no fakes and pools of blood, rating "T" ...

While strong 9 points, the game is better than the movie 8) I have
not read the book, I will not say anything.

G
Guest 20.10.21

play chtol on pisi

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] ultimate5555 [/ b], mute 8): D

R
Renamon 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], well, I deliberately wrote in parentheses ... And it is also some kind of non-dynamic.

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[b] Renamon [/ b], as a word, I really like it and the dynamics in the battles are excellent. SchA threw the miniboss out of the car, while breaking almost all the glass and seats: kfsk:

d
dotdroid 20.10.21

and the demo is already given to download? or give a link where to pull it? Will it start from a flash drive? :)

G
Guest 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], tada Mass Effect

R
Renamon 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], about the dynamics - I'm talking about melee. But in general, there will be time - check out the full version. I will be glad to be mistaken now in the assessment)

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[off] [b] dotdroid [/ b], torrents.ru, blank.
[b] ultimate5555 [/ b], I still remembered: crazy: [/ off]

d
dotdroid 20.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], but for people not burdened with a stitched drive?)

S
SoulGrabber 20.10.21

[off] [b] dotdroid [/ b], the same torrents.ru, blank (any).
you don't need a stitched box to run demos. [/ off]