3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimon76 20.10.21 09:09 pm

Kameo: Elements of Power

Stuck almost at the end of the game where on a flying ship. I go down inside the ship there are 8 goblins in metal balls. How to get there! They are not killed and get in the way!
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serene 20.10.21

there the fan in the background is spinning,
it seems, you need to turn into a brontosaurus and pinball balls with them at the enemies - so that they are sucked into the fan

d
dimon76 20.10.21

Thanks! Everything turned out the game passed the impressions at altitude !!! : D

B
BRN 20.10.21

I did not find a topic for the game, so I will ask a question by creating a new one.
You need to open the door to the Forgotten Forest in order to get into the Ogre's Swamp by turning into a flower and with the help of it to throw a black cockroach / spider to this door.
A sign in the shape of a spiral hangs above the door.
I don’t, I don’t understand how to do it.

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Bruno [/ b], let the roots and swing as hard as possible

c
czpukmen 20.10.21

I got stuck almost at the very beginning, you need to get into a cave (it's kind of like a passage to some kind of Forest) There are four oak trees and they block the road, how to remove them? The book advises to use Blast, but it does not help = (Pamagitemne!

T
TomWert 20.10.21

[b] czpukmen [/ b], becoming a pebble in a circle between trees and scattering in all directions, it seems like that.
Zs Whoever needs it, I can throw it (English) into the mail.

c
czpukmen 20.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], damn it, and I stood close to them and crumbled =)

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 52 minutes 31 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "TomWert"] [b] czpukmen [/ b], becoming a pebble in a circle between trees and scattering in all directions, it seems like that.
Zs Who needs it, I can throw it (English) into the mail. [/ quote]
There the trees are in a row, and there is no circle next to them = (((

M
Momentum 20.10.21

No to large trees with eyes, if you face the cave, then they are behind, standing in a circle and you burn blast ...

c
czpukmen 20.10.21

[quote name = "Momentum"] No to big trees with eyes, if you face the cave, then they are behind, standing in a circle and you burn blast .... [/ quote]
Thank you.

G
GM 20.10.21

In the ice kingdom, you need to fill up a skeleton with an ice shield in the cave, he still shoots from it. How to kill him then ???

F
Fat ninja 20.10.21

he needs to tear off the shield with a baby, and then finish off with someone

G
GM 20.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b],
thanks a lot!

G
GM 20.10.21

How to press the button that is on the tree ?? In the forest, after the ganjamzhen you play his favorite song ...

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] GM [/ b], [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? p = 953100 # 953100] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?p=953100# 953100 [/ url]

G
GM 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b],
and what? have you even looked at what you gave me?

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] GM [/ b], it says what to do

well, you transform into a biting bush, you go to the place where black insects crawl, grab it with your mouth, drag it to the shore, put down roots, swing with an analogue and throw it

G
GM 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b],
you gave me a link to the same topic)
thanks, clearly!

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] GM [/ b], this topic was just created to find out what you wanted to know. I gave you a link to the answer that I gave Bruno in due time

L
Lexus 20.10.21

Tell me I want to buy this game, is it worth taking it?

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Lexus [/ b], yes, take it on the face, the game is gorgeous: love: