3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimon76 20.10.21 09:09 pm

Kameo: Elements of Power

Stuck almost at the end of the game where on a flying ship. I go down inside the ship there are 8 goblins in metal balls. How to get there! They are not killed and get in the way!
124 Comments
Sort by:
g
gamer23 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], something has already been in no hurry for 2 months

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] gamer23 [/ b], the request was yesterday, apparently did not have time yet

a
alpix 20.10.21

And I've been stretching "pleasure" for a year already. By God, I don’t understand your enthusiasm.

It seems like everything is good, and in some places even good. But ... somehow not impressive ((
And I personally stillistika games NRA.

c
czpukmen 20.10.21

Attach that theme to this one and there will be a cool theme with a cool header =)

T
TomWert 20.10.21

I decided to finish off the din (more than half a year I pass little by little), share your technology for the victory of the last boss of a healthy orc. I run and bomb it with termite, it turns out to knock out only half of my life, how to dodge it when it starts to accelerate?

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], I don't remember anymore, it seems like I reincarnated again in Cameo and flew off on the wings

T
TomWert 20.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], and truncated, the evil is defeated, the din is passed, we are waiting for the continuation: D

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] TomWert [/ b], yeah, super toy, waiting for the 2nd part: agree:

Y
Yuliya 20.10.21

Hey! Can you help us with the problem? [color = # 0000FF] got stuck on the level with "Flea" when they knocked out her eyes [/ color]. Further - everything. we don’t know what to do (my son is 6 years old, he is very upset). :( Tell me please.

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Julia [/ b], I think you need to transform into an ice creature and start spinning like a top with a special command and thus scatter the eyes of this big beetle rolling on the floor until they all fall into the abyss :)

oh yes, first lure her to yourself, transform into Chilla beforehand. when the beetle takes aim at you with a spike, run back and instantly shoot Chilla in his eyes so that they roll on the floor and then, as I said above.

Y
Yuliya 20.10.21

ACE, thanks. Immediately passed (before that 2 days were tormented: D).

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Julia [/ b], you are always welcome!
You can contact with me any time :)

V
VLADIMIR RUS 20.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Julia [/ b], you are always welcome!
If anything, please contact:) [/ quote]
Asya! If you would answer the sonboys like that, what would happen? :-D

A
ACE 20.10.21

[off] [b] VLADIMIR RUS [/ b], but where does the Sony fans have to do with it? : confused: [/ off]

A
Alec 20.10.21

Do not kick with your feet. : razz:

Stuck at the very beginning. There, immediately after the restoration of the second spirit (stone), I cannot go into the forest. Four trees get in the way. I use an explosion of stones next to them (or whatever the specialty is called), nothing happens. What to do?

A
ACE 20.10.21

[b] Alec [/ b], stand in the center and use there

A
Alec 20.10.21

Here I am dull. I already understood everything.

Y
Yuliya 20.10.21

Hey! Another problem :( - A huge iron "don't-know-who" with a large iron hammer and a "pocket" in which the heart is visible when opening.

K
KillEmotions 20.10.21

[b] Julia [/ b], do you read English? If yes, then there is a wonderful resource [url = http: //www.gamefaqs.com/] http://www.gamefaqs.com/ [/ url]

Y
Yuliya 20.10.21

[b] KillEmotions [/ b], alas. at school they taught us German persistently ... :( we play "by touch".