3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blink 55 21.10.21 12:22 am

The warriors

[quote] War looms over New York City when "The Warriors" are wrongly accused of killing a big time gang leader and now every gang in the city is out for revenge. "The Warriors" must make their way from one end of New York to their turf on the other side of the city. All that stands between "The Warriors" and their survival are 20 miles and 100,000 gang members. The streets are owned by the armies of the night and there's no turning back. "The Warriors" must fight for their lives as danger and uncertainty emerges from the city night. [/ Quote]
[img] http://www.gamerankings.com/screens5/919172/1.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://www.gamerankings.com/screens5/919172/18.jpg [/
img ] New game from Rockstars
I can’t figure out what the genre is. :?
38 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus patriot 21.10.21

I'm really looking forward to this game, rockstar usually has great games. Genre pomoimu beat'em up

L
Lucifer 21.10.21

2Blinky genre of beat em up-today there was a release, but there is no internet yet, I will download it in detail
2Patriot, I agree, I haven’t seen anything shitty from Rockstar! Cool weight! the games on it have already been played!

-
-Mag 21.10.21

very interesting! but what about without cars? is everything on your feet? I want some freedom! finally, any game from Rockstar is beautiful ... be it GTA, be Red Dead Revolvers ...
sorry for the few screenshots.

L
Lucifer 21.10.21

[url = http: //www.ign.com-] www.ign.com- [/ url] there are screenshots and videos like dirt

[size = 75] Posted October 18, 2005, 8:45: [/ size]

That The review is ripe!

[size = 75] Added on Oct 18, 2005, 8:47 am: [/ size]

8.7-well, no one doubted! Today after school I will play and share my impressions!

a
aladdin 21.10.21

the game is based on street fights by a team (commands are given to members of the group). all the means at hand for fights are used. you must not drive cars. instead of the usual "damage level", a visual picture is used directly on the player's body - a lot of blood, scratches, injuries ...

-
-Mag 21.10.21

The pictures are impressive!
Already released in America, in Europe soon!
I want to play like that!

L
Lucifer 21.10.21

Aladdin, and you have already played, yes? How do you know that there will be no indicators, I have read the magazine again, I can give links to screenshots where the indicators of lives are perfectly visible

a
aladdin 21.10.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] Aladdin, have you already played, right? [/ quote]

I see no reason to arrange discussions with you ... hesitated already ...

J
John Davis 21.10.21

Just what the publisher Rockstar pleases. The game is somehow not impressive.

L
Lucifer 21.10.21

And I listen to these words in different topics from you already 5 times! 2aladdin and why not arrange them, why write in advance what you do not know?

B
Blink 55 21.10.21

IGN 10/17/2005 8.7 out of 10 87.0%
Game Informer 11/1/2005 8.25 out of 10 82.5%
1UP 10/18/2005 8 out of 10 80.0%

Estimates.
Who has already touched the subject ???

J
John Davis 21.10.21

The ratings are unambiguously credible. Hmm, looks like I underestimated the game.

r
rus patriot 21.10.21

I played this game, with a friend we played for 2 hours in cooperative mode. The impressions are very pleasant. In the game we play not for one character, but for different ones, each has its own caron strikes. We go to the main one with the gang members. The maximum I've seen is 8 people walking with you. There is no whole city there, it is divided into levels. You can rob shops, hit cars and take the radio out of them. The police are present. Can be fought with a variety of weapons, from bottles to baseball bats. The fight looks very realistic, if, for example, three cops attack at once, then you are unlikely to fight off them. There are indicators, there are a lot of scratches and bruises on the body. Now about the graphics: mixed impressions, it strongly resembles gta and manhant. The character models are not very good, but they remain scratched, and it is very pleasant to watch when about 30 people are fighting on one screen. The terrain is quite interactive - we can gram almost everything that we see. If you have any questions, ask.

t
the end 21.10.21

[quote name = "rus patriot"] I'm really looking forward to this game, rockstar usually has great games. Genre I catch beat'em up [/ quote]
I also check impatiently. : up:

B
Blink 55 21.10.21

2 rus patriot
And the plot? Is there a place to be, addictive, or for show ???
How's the music going ???
I only play on Saturday.

r
rus patriot 21.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] 2 rus patriot
And the plot? Is there a place to be, addictive, or for show ???
How's the music going ???
I myself only play on Saturday. [/ Quote]
There was no plot yet as a current one, just a description of the gangs, but I'm just a small piece. So far, I can’t get acquainted with the plot since I played with a friend.
the music is normal (as in all rockstar games), it is almost imperceptible. There are also modes of fighting against each other and crowd against crowd.

B
Burrito 21.10.21

2 Blink 55
The plot is present there and by the way not bad.
There is "I love livin 'in the city" - what else is needed for happiness?

Yesterday I played for two hours and the impressions are only positive.

R
RIPPER12 21.10.21

I didn't really like the game ... everything is too clumsy!

B
Burrito 21.10.21

The gameplay more than compensates for the clumsy graphics.

B
Blink 55 21.10.21

Well dk, you PR gameplay then.
Tell us.