3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big boss 21.10.21 12:22 am

Lost game based on the popular TV series

It's time to open Temko! The game is in full swing in development :-D
79 Comments
Sort by:
g
gojira 21.10.21

BB I want an island in the game that will cover the CRISIS! 8)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 24 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I also want the Persians to run away from the monster, shootouts with OTHERS, minigames (chop wood, wash clothes, etc.)

B
Big boss 21.10.21

Mandatory 8)! There are no screenshots yet, but I already think that the game will be a hit

g
gojira 21.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b], it depends on who the developer is.

B
Big boss 21.10.21

I think Ubisoft will treat the game very carefully and trash will not work: gigi:

g
gojira 21.10.21

If Team Ansel (King Kong is the best gaming) or Ubisoft Montreal we are in luck!

B
Big boss 21.10.21

The game has so far been announced only on PS3 and XBOX 360, but I think later on PC too! : D The developers promise us a huge, populated island, next-gen graphics, etc. The main characters of the series are also involved in the development of the game: Jack, Sawyer, Keith, Log, Hurley :-D

g
gojira 21.10.21

I want Eco too!

B
Big boss 21.10.21

I haven't heard about Eco! I would really like the developers not to lose the atmosphere of the series: roll:

O
Owl 21.10.21

And what to discuss?)
No really information, screenshots. My opinion: I don’t know what kind of efficient game can turn out on such a series. So it's either uninteresting, or at least some playable gag, which will have little to do with the series. And so and so not really

B
Big boss 21.10.21

The series is cool: fight: then the game should turn out to be fucking awesome! By the way, the first screenshots will appear soon

C
Cyborg-Ninja 21.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b],
[quote] The series is cool and the game should turn out to be awesome! By the way, the first screenshots will appear soon [/ quote]
Not always. For example, Doom 3 the game did not go where, and the movie: brash:

B
Big boss 21.10.21

About a year ago, Ubisoft announced a long-term agreement with Touchstone Television to develop and publish a video game series based on the Emmy award winning television series Lost.

From that moment on, almost nothing was heard about the project. Recently, however, the producers of the series Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse confirmed that Ubisoft Montreal is working on the game in versions for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

“We are delighted to be working with famous people from Hollywood and Touchstone Television,” said Yves Gilmo, CEO of Ubisoft. "The producers of the series made the right choice when they commissioned the transfer of such a popular brand to the gaming world of our company."

The developers do not provide any details about the game, except that "it will be great". Just as there are no screenshots, no videos, no concept art of the future project on the web yet. Let's hope Ubisoft breaks the silence soon.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 20 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Big Boss"] About a year ago, Ubisoft announced a long-term agreement with Touchstone Television for the development and Publishing a video game series based on the Emmy award winning television series Lost.

From that moment on, almost nothing was heard about the project. Recently, however, the producers of the series Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse confirmed that Ubisoft Montreal is working on the game in versions for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

“We are delighted to be working with famous people from Hollywood and Touchstone Television,” said Yves Gilmo, CEO of Ubisoft. "The producers of the series made the right choice when they commissioned the transfer of such a popular brand to the gaming world of our company."

The developers do not provide any details about the game, except that "it will be great". Just as there are no screenshots, no videos, no concept art of the future project on the web yet. Let's hope Ubisoft breaks the silence soon. [/ Quote] [quote] Not always. For example, Doom 3 the game did not go where, but the movie [/ quote]
Here is a movie about the game, but here it's the other way around! (Although I myself don't know what the game will be: D)

C
Cyborg-Ninja 21.10.21

[b] Big Boss [/ b], [quote] Here is a movie about the game, but here it's the opposite! (Although I myself don't know what the game will be) [/ quote]
Let's hope that the game will be good. The Council of Powerful Spirits told me to lie low and wait.

B
Big boss 21.10.21

We are waiting for the first screenshots and some new information: sad:

S
StopCloud 21.10.21

After watching two seasons, I realized that this is one of the best TV series. Of course, everything is confused, etc. - but this only has a positive effect on the impression. However, like MGS ..: wink: I
'm looking forward to the game. I would like to play for Locke, Sawyer, Keith and Jack, of course. The main thing is that the island was made for 5 and the design of the Persians. : wink:

B
Big boss 21.10.21

I recently watched the 9th episode of the third season and I want to say that the game cannot let us down friends (And if it turns out to be a complete trash, then: uzi:: fight:: maniac:: sad: but I hope that this will not happen! : razz :)

g
gojira 21.10.21

The idea for the developers: to play the escape from the magnetic rage bunker!

B
Big boss 21.10.21

The main thing is that the developers do not lose the atmosphere of the series and make a lively playable island! :-D

D
Dan4MerC 21.10.21

I doubt that something decent will come out, especially on the series

B
Blink 55 21.10.21

By the way, about the series.
when will the ort start showing the 3rd season?