3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just Vasya 21.10.21 12:22 am

MGS are you only for an amateur?

In
general, they are tormented by identical questions: MGS are only for an amateur?
MGS are only needed by people who love the first part?
The episode is terribly stupid and the plot with a talking hand and shaved monkeys was invented without much use of brains?

Or is this game interesting to many?

In general, my goal is to find out how popular this game is. Many people say that she is not worth the noise that sometimes surrounds her.
102 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just Vasya 21.10.21

Wow, while the vote confirms what I feel - Mgs for a small group of people. three for a lover and one for many people like.
I always thought this series was somehow strange: razz: I don't understand why some people like it. Sony exaggerates a lot when calling MGC4 a console seller.

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

MGS1 is a masterpiece.
MGS2 - excellent game for 8 points
MGS3 - not mastered, boring.
MGS4 - roller-shooter - come out, play, no, I will not be upset.

S
StopCloud 21.10.21

Do not know how others, but I really liked the game.
First is the plot of the game. In the gaming industry, navryatli, there is a game that can compete in terms of plot with MGS.
Secondly, it is the atmosphere.
Thirdly, these are great videos.

m
miksar 21.10.21

[quote] MGS1 is a masterpiece.
MGS2 is a great game for 8 points [/ quote]
To the point. Whoever liked MGS2 more - they are more fanatical.
[quote] In the gaming industry, navryatli, there is a game that can compete in terms of the plot with MGS. [/ quote]
Yeah, in terms of the number of logical holes and delirium in the second part, she really has no equal.

J
Just Vasya 21.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"]
. [/ quote]
yeah for sure, I was bored too. Especially the ending is drop dead boring, where there is a chase on motorcycles, everything looks so boring as it takes your breath away. It was hard to believe that this chase was done on Ps2, at times it seemed that it was graphics from Ps3, I almost vomited from this muck.
Where did you get to and get bored? Probably already on the initial screen with the inscription start fell asleep?

S
StopCloud 21.10.21

[b] miksar [/ b], So tell me that you did not understand the plot.

J
Just Vasya 21.10.21

[quote name = "miksar"] [quote]
Yeah, by the number of logical holes and delirium in the second part, she really has no equal. [/ quote] [/ quote]
That's right comrade ...: crazy:
Typical statement of a person who believes that he understood everything perfectly.

L
Leon_666 21.10.21

I really like the MGS series, and for me MGS3 is a very gorgeous thing. : roll:

M
Meatwad967 21.10.21

The series, of course, is a masterpiece: up: you don't know not only how it will end, but even what awaits you around the next turn: rasta:
And I don't think that games with a circulation of ~ 5m are some kind of art house (see ICO)
So far I have played only the first and the second.
In the first, I liked the characters more, in the second, the plot and videos: love:

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

[quote] To the point. Whoever liked MGS2 more - they are more fanatical. [/ quote]
It was the second and the TS that I liked the most.
In the third, when I saw a chamomile field, I could not lift my jaw for a long time from the floor

L
Leon_666 21.10.21

and where are the other answer options? : roll:

J
Just Vasya 21.10.21

[quote name = "StopCloud"] [b] miksar [/ b], So tell me that you did not understand the plot. [/ quote] Chtoli kidding? He will rather explain to you the ending of mgc2, he understood everything there. current will sleep a little and tell.

q
qdash 21.10.21

Maybe a seller ... for fans and Japanese doubters whether or not they need a nextgen (PS3). But just how to give a shit, I personally do not want either Splinter Cell or MGS. In the absence of a cool innovative stealth, I will not play stealth. For me, KONAMI is dead at least on stationary consoles. Don't care about football, Silent Hill has degraded (and don't just talk about quality, for me, even if it is of high quality, [b] but disappointing me as a columnist of one of the parts [/ b] is tantamount to trash), and the rest of the games? ... And where they? Metal Gear Acid? Metal Gear Online? Metal Gear Portatible? The 3rd MGS was dull and tedious, I don't play stories, so I absolutely did not check out the game of 3.5 million copies, its red price, taking into account the merits of Hideo. Metal Gear turned into a conveyor belt and I as a person who has absolutely no respect for the brand because of his gaming experience and criticality in his choice, there are no positive thoughts about KONAMI, MGS and Kojima in particular. Maybe MGS will turn out to be a financially successful title, for me it is nothing like nothing DMC4. Therefore, I probably did not choose Sony products this time, there was a lot of skepticism and understanding that a) the future belongs to new titles, b) I don't care a Japanese / non-Japanese game, all my potentially favorite Japanese games (from CAPCOM and SEGA ) will go out everywhere, so you have to take the fast train (X360) and not take a steam bath. Dead Rising and Gears Of War are great examples of this, and don't give a shit that the first one sold worse than DMC4, games from EA and Rockstar will still outshine 90% of games in sales and being the creations of the largest American gaming market will create a fertile ground for the emergence of new exciting games, multi-platform and exclusives. And MGS? ... MGS is the past. I don't see much joy in holding onto the past and then complaining that it was better before. The 4th part even technically looks like a technically retarded surrogate. In general, for me, the whole overhype of MGS4 is, I apologize, a deranged jerk.

J
Just Vasya 21.10.21

2 [b] [dD] [/ b],
Dear

S
StopCloud 21.10.21

[quote name = "Just Vasya"] [quote name = "StopCloud"] [b] miksar [/ b], So tell me that you did not understand the plot. [/ quote] Chtoli joking? He will rather explain to you the ending of mgc2, he understood everything there. current will sleep a little and tell. [/ quote]
Did I ask you? "Do not go where you are not asked"
[quote name = "[dD]": 3pfnfrzb] Maybe a seller ... for fans and Japanese doubters whether or not they need a nextgen (PS3). But just how to give a shit, I personally do not want either Splinter Cell or MGS. In the absence of a cool innovative stealth, I will not play stealth. For me, KONAMI is dead at least on stationary consoles. Don't care about football, Silent Hill has degraded (and don't just talk about quality, for me, even if it is of high quality, [b] but disappointing me as a columnist of one of the parts [/ b] is tantamount to trash), and the rest of the games? ... And where they? Metal Gear Acid? Metal Gear Online? Metal Gear Portatible? The 3rd MGS was dull and tedious, I don't play stories, so I absolutely did not check out the game of 3.5 million copies, its red price, taking into account the merits of Hideo. Metal Gear turned into a conveyor belt and I as a person who has absolutely no respect for the brand because of his gaming experience and criticality in his choice, there are no positive thoughts about KONAMI, MGS and Kojima in particular. Maybe MGS will turn out to be a financially successful title, for me it is nothing like nothing DMC4. Therefore, I probably did not choose Sony products this time, there was a lot of skepticism and understanding that a) the future belongs to new titles, b) I don't care a Japanese / non-Japanese game, all my potentially favorite Japanese games (from CAPCOM and SEGA ) will go out everywhere, so you have to take the fast train (X360) and not take a steam bath. Dead Rising and Gears Of War are great examples of this, and don't give a shit that the first one sold worse than DMC4, games from EA and Rockstar will still outshine 90% of games in sales and being the creations of the largest American gaming market will create a fertile ground for the emergence of new exciting games, multi-platform and exclusives. And MGS? ... MGS is the past. I don't see much joy in holding onto the past and then complaining that it was better before. The 4th part even technically looks like a technically retarded surrogate. In general, for me, the entire MGS4 overhype is, I apologize, an insane drochevo. [/ Quote]
I understand your opinion, but which game looks better than MGS 4?
Just, maybe you don't like the politra itself?

And for beautiful videos, more than one game can not be compared with MGS 4

F
FirstAlex 21.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] MGS1 is a masterpiece.
MGS2 - excellent game for 8 points
MGS4 - a shooter with rollers - come out, play, no, I will not be upset. [/ Quote]

Everyone has their own MGS. The fourth will come out, let's see what comes out of it. But I am already starting to feel nauseous from all these rockers that have been feeding us for years. It seems to me that not everyone will like the fourth.

MGS3 - excellent. Proshol with open mouth twice.
MGS2 - mixed feelings, 7-8. It seems good, but also a bunch of boring and boring moments and almost no emoji.
MGS - not mastered, boring.

m
miksar 21.10.21

[b] StopCloud [/ b], hmm. Well, I can tell those who like to call one game "bioslag", but with MGS2 everything is more banal. Behind her, no matter how much the fans want the opposite, there is nothing really worth it. You can rip out pretentious types of philosophical quotes and judgments, but the essence remains the same - the theater of the absurd. At the same time, in the first part there was a great finished script, which I really liked. There is an opinion that it was worth stopping there. But Kojima decided to do further, but he could not stand the bar - he had to fall into delirium.

J
Just Vasya 21.10.21

[quote name = "StopCloud"] [quote name = "Just Vasya"] [quote name = "StopCloud"] [b] miksar [/ b], So tell me you didn't understand the plot. [/ quote] Chtoli joking? He will rather explain to you the ending of mgc2, he understood everything there. current will sleep a little and tell. [/ quote]
Did I ask you? "Do not go where you are not asked"
[/ quote] I am silent I am silent: maniac:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "FirstAlex" ]
MGS - I didn’t master it, it’s boring. [/ Quote] Yes, the graphics there are boring and the abesian (read in Ankhlitsky) they do a lot of mischief. I agree in general.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 5 minutes 47 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

If as a result of voting there is approximately a draw, then the game is only for an amateur. So far, 7 and 10 are not too big a difference, almost a draw.

A
Aziphov 21.10.21

[quote name = "[dD]": 2ncclnfd] I don’t play plots [/ quote] geeks are our everything?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 18 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Just Vasya [/ b], are millions of buyers amateurs?

d
dburt 21.10.21

I launched MGS3 somehow. After lying in the bushes for 15 minutes, trying to see where the guard is with a clumsy camera, it did not work. I turned on the radar and crawled - as soon as my nose, camouflaged in accordance with all the rules of camouflage, appeared from the thickets of wild-growing grass, I received a burst from a machine gun from a guard who was standing outside the range of the radar. In a hurry to join the fun, other patrolmen rushed to me from all sides. Deciding that I wouldn’t let them live, I bit through the poison pill and died in a spectacular way. Then I started the game a couple more times - my opinion has not changed - it's boring. Even the pathetic story about the struggle of democracy with the world's evil did not awaken in me a desire to complete the game ...