3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just Vasya 21.10.21 12:22 am

MGS are you only for an amateur?

In
general, they are tormented by identical questions: MGS are only for an amateur?
MGS are only needed by people who love the first part?
The episode is terribly stupid and the plot with a talking hand and shaved monkeys was invented without much use of brains?

Or is this game interesting to many?

In general, my goal is to find out how popular this game is. Many people say that she is not worth the noise that sometimes surrounds her.
102 Comments
Sort by:
o
opposer 21.10.21

MGS2 is a game outside the industry.

R
Retrokun 21.10.21

I would not say that he is an amateur, but there are moments that may not please everyone

A
Aziphov 21.10.21

Eureka!! this should be the poll - is MGS popular with boxers, or do they prefer viva pinata?

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

this moment was Raiden and the game for him, many MGS fans emanated bile from him, but I had nothing against it.

B
Baguslav 21.10.21

The first three MGS are non-shooters with a hastily screwed on stealth system, a crooked camera and crazy stories about vampire terrorists (MGS2), Spider-Man and X-Men (otherwise I can't name this gang from MGS3) in the jungle (!) of Semipalatinsk.
nevertheless, a unique case in my practice - passed all three for the sake of "neighing", in this regard, the game fully fulfills the advances issued.
the game can penetrate many, tk. what I wrote down as shortcomings (in my understanding) for others is positive. otherwise the game would not have sold in the millions.

L
Leon_666 21.10.21

[quote name = "Aziphov"] eureka !! this should be the poll - is MGS popular with boxers, or do they prefer viva pinata? [/ quote]

Nafiga HoliVar provoke? : roll:

q
qdash 21.10.21

The first MGS looked graphically awesome, the game with an awesome plot and style is a fact. Metal Gear Solid 1 [b] MASTERPIECE [/ b]. To the words of miksar, I will only add that MGS 2,3 did not look so impressive already, the second part, although it was quite delusional, but it was a really strong game. [b] BUT [/ b], but I believe that after Metal Gear Solid Kojima should not have made sequels in principle. But it was not commercially viable on his part, on the part of KONAMI, as it was inexpedient to upload everything on the sequel and MGS3 appeared, as it was impractical not to release a sequel after MGS3. Everything is very simple - this is no longer Metal Gear Solid and not even [b] "Metal Gear Solid 2" [/ b]. Game for [b] fans [/ b]. What else to add? Can MGS4 attract a new audience? Maybe. Do I care about this? No, absolutely. For all other people, not fans waiting for MGS is waiting for another good game, not a masterpiece by Hideo Kojima, some do not even know who Hideo is. Ferstein? That's it, I have nothing more to say.

t
toni 21.10.21

Not a fan of MGU, but I'll watch the fourth part. None of the parts made a strong impression on me

G
GuessWho 21.10.21

Author, answer options:

1) For an amateur * from the series just a fan *
2) For an amateur * I personally don't like *
3) IgroPop - for everyone and everything.

I myself would have voted for the first option provided by me.

s
soliddante 21.10.21

My IMHO is that the series is a masterpiece and for an amateur, and the MGS4 system-seller is due to the fact that if a person falls in love with the series, he will not be able to pass by the final one that reveals all the secrets of the last part of the game.

q
qdash 21.10.21

Where MGS4 is, MGS5 is there. I'm not sure if the 4th part is final.

l
lalilulelo 21.10.21

[quote] MGS5 [/ quote]
Only for PS4. In my opinion, the third part loses to the first and the second, I remember when I played the second, the tower was blown away by the plot. And in the third, everything was clear. In this regard, I support [b] GuessWho [/ b]. I was a fan, a fan and I will remain. IMHO.

A
ACE 21.10.21

[quote name = "dburt"] Launched MGS3 somehow. After lying in the bushes for 15 minutes, trying to see where the guard is with a clumsy camera, it did not work. I turned on the radar and crawled - as soon as my nose, camouflaged in accordance with all the rules of camouflage, appeared from the thickets of wild-growing grass, I received a burst from a machine gun from a guard who was standing outside the range of the radar. In a hurry to join the fun, other patrolmen rushed to me from all directions. Deciding that I wouldn’t let them live, I bit through the poison pill and died in a spectacular way. Then I started the game a couple more times - my opinion has not changed - it's boring. Even the pathetic story about the struggle of democracy with the world's evil did not awaken in me a desire to complete the game ... [/ quote]
that's not lucky :-D
yes, in fact, the camera in MGS3 is a horrible thing in the bushes.

I like the plot and the setting and the design and the idea in MGS, but the execution is not very good, the gameplay is boring.
the first part and the remake of the harness - there is the least gameplay: gigi:

waiting for the 4th part - there the control was changed to normal - just my dream: love:: love:: love: mgs with normal control: love:: love:: love:

g
grasa 21.10.21

well, many people say that the plot is complete nonsense and all that, but here you need not look for veracity, but relax and get a thrill from portions of nonsense and drama and an action movie and all at once, and once seeing the zest, you will be imbued with the whole series and believe in all the inconsistency and awakening weep while reading the story of the human bee and others. You need to be able to see the chips in this game a couple of weeks ago, I sat for 2 hours just listening to calls on the codec, every time they told something new and I got great pleasure, that is, the game has a lot of things that seem useless and unnecessary but if it treats in a special way, then every detail will become a revelation, so people who do not see it call the game a complete feil, but feil it is only for you. Well, this does not only apply to the plot.

d
dendi 21.10.21

I remember how the three of us sat with a neighbor and brother, with open mouths at the end of MGS3.
LOVE
: shock:

E
Eastwood 21.10.21

I only went through the 3rd MGS, 2 times, so we will talk further exclusively about it. What exactly I liked: well, the screensavers for the most part, although many looked silly, however, I treated them as a tribute to many famous Western films, such as Kill Bill tribute to Japanese films, i.e. I understood that the creators were simultaneously treated with a healthy dose of love and irony. Hence, my skepticism to the fans grows, who have found a deep philosophical plot in MGU, would you bother with the videos from the submission on the 2nd disc to see what the hell is the drama when the creators are having so much fun? And for the same reason with "Serie is terribly stupid and" I do not agree.
The second time passed when I went out of nothing to do, read the faq on the game and found out that it turns out, besides camouflage, to joke and kill and just shoot everyone there are so many opportunities that I just had to try them :)
There are still people who would not play it, but they looked at the passage with pleasure, they also need to be taken into account.
Nevertheless, I am cool with the 4th part, from the fact that most likely I will not play I will not feel worse :) The game will certainly be good, but it does not pull, and that's it.
[quote] I understand that's your opinion, but what the game looks better than MGS 4 [/ quote]?
[off] Here there next topic about skrinshotik UT3 ...:) [/ off]
[quote] In the third when he saw chamomile field jaw for a long time I could not lift from the floor [/ quote]
I agree that this is one of the most beautiful and memorable places among video games in general. : agree:

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

There should be no gameplay in MGS, IMHO. He spoils the game: lol:
Therefore, the first part is the best 8)

b
bad_man 21.10.21

About 7 million sales were made by the 2nd part and about 4 by the 3rd (it would have been more, but it was released almost simultaneously with the GTA) I think this is the answer to the question of how popular the game is. eight)

K
KillEmotions 21.10.21

[b] bad_man [/ b], and the 1st?
The fact of the matter is that the popularity falls from version to version, judging by the sales.

g
grasa 21.10.21

[b] KillEmotions [/ b], probably more and more alternatives each time :(