3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just Vasya 21.10.21 12:22 am

MGS are you only for an amateur?

In
general, they are tormented by identical questions: MGS are only for an amateur?
MGS are only needed by people who love the first part?
The episode is terribly stupid and the plot with a talking hand and shaved monkeys was invented without much use of brains?

Or is this game interesting to many?

In general, my goal is to find out how popular this game is. Many people say that she is not worth the noise that sometimes surrounds her.
102 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xopek 21.10.21

MGS1 is an amazing game, mind-blowing, one of the best on PS1 10/10 is not discussed, graphics / music / animation / staging are all great.
MGS2 is an excellent sequel, everything is the same, only bigger, the only complaint is the plot has become noticeably worse, it has become more confusing and more delusional 9.5 / 10
MGS3 is the same as MGS2, only an order of magnitude worse and more delusional, besides, why did they change the gameplay :( 8 / 10
MGS: Acid, Acid2, Portable Ops - I didn't even master dull games:?

m
mukor 21.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], About Ac! d you shouldn't be like that)) At first I didn't like it very much, but then I got involved and passed in one breath. It was very interesting to play :)

T
Timsonic 21.10.21

I started with MGU 3. I didn’t like it at first))
Then after a few months I returned to the game - I passed in one breath! : shock: I never tried the secret game where Snake cut everyone off with a katana: sad:
Then I bought MGS2, the camera infuriated me, but got used to it)) I burst into tears when E.E. booted: sad:: sad:: sad: Such a tragic moment !!! : cry:
I decided to watch MGS 1, regardless of the graph)) uploaded on PSP, spoiled, killed Gray Fox ... tired ... my eyes get tired of the PSP screen, the gameplay is not the same as in other MGSs, there are no my favorite running jumps : sad:
just scored)))
I'm waiting for MGS 4! : agree:

Why is there no option - I like it, I don’t know how others?))
I didn’t vote (

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

[b] Timsonic [/ b], MGS: try TS, I liked it even more than the original

T
Timsonic 21.10.21

[b] ChiefMaster [/ b],
Yes, I would be happy to play))) here we have no current Cuba, and Wii is expensive ((

r
realalbedo 21.10.21

For the lover of masterpieces, ingenious games

P
PCgamer! 21.10.21

[b] realalbedo [/ b],

that is, Resistanc fall off: agree:

r
realalbedo 21.10.21

[quote name = "Just Vasya"] Wow, while the vote confirms what I feel - Mgs for a small group of people. three for a lover and one for many people like.
I always thought this series was somehow strange: razz: I don't understand why some people like it. Sony exaggerates very much, calling MGS4 a console seller. [/
Quote ] Lolz no
MGS4 will sell 5+ million copies
For example, I conducted a survey, the results say that more than 80 percent of PS3 owners will buy the game
[url = http: //forums.gametrailers.com /showthread.php?t=313501menhttp://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=313501 [/ url]

k
kor1fey 21.10.21

A couple of strange answers.
Chose "many people like" (something that could not be written in parentheses).
I would answer like this: "I like it awesome, but the others don't care"

m
miksar 21.10.21

[quote] Yes, I agree, there are illogical moments ... [/ quote]
More precisely, there are a lot of them.
[Quote] many sensitive philosophical topics are touched upon ... [/ quote]
There are no such games in the industry. In MGU, instead of philosophy - PAFOS.

q
qdash 21.10.21

[quote] there are touched upon many acute philosophical topics ... [/ quote] I

ride. :-D With books and movies it is sometimes also useful to get acquainted, not only in toys.

M
Maksss 21.10.21

[b] miksar [/ b], [quote] Yes, I agree, there are illogical moments ... [/ quote]
[quote] More precisely, there are a lot of them. [/ quote]
for example? :)

E
Eastwood 21.10.21

[quote] Look at Gears of War, there is generally NO plot in principle! [/ quote]
There is a plot in principle, there is not much of it, but for a good action movie it is quite enough. The main thing is that there is a story, a story. The Predator movie is still remembered not because there is a cool plot, but because there is a cool Schwartz and a cool alien, and they arrange such spectacular showdowns. It's the same in weights.
[Quote] many sensitive philosophical topics are touched upon ... [/ quote]
Ay, don't. He, of course, can, so to speak, make you think (especially the conversations with the paramedic about films were remembered, a gorgeous bonus! :)), but philosophy as a science is much more complicated in fact than some imagine.

V
Vold0 21.10.21

[quote name = "[dD]": 1zbme7q7] I ride. :-D It is sometimes also useful to get acquainted with books and movies, not only in toys. [/ Quote]

[quote] Ay, don't. He, of course, can, so to speak, make you think (especially the conversations with the paramedic about films were remembered, a gorgeous bonus!), But philosophy as a science is much more complicated in reality than some imagine. [/ Quote] By the

way, I reviewed a lot serious films that make you think, but in this case we are talking about games and I argue that there are no analogues to Metal Gear in the gaming industry! I understand that real philosophy is much more complicated, but Kojima successfully compiles many questions in one game, and what is said there is enough to affect the human worldview.

[Quote] There is a plot in principle, there is not much of it, but it is enough for a good action movie. The main thing is that there is a story, a story. The Predator movie is still remembered not because there is a cool plot, but because there is a cool Schwartz and a cool alien, and they arrange such spectacular showdowns. In weights the same thing. [/ Quote]

I agree, I myself respect this film in particular and most of Schwarzenegger's cinematography in general. I am not against games like Gears, they should be. But I mean that the plot that is presented to us now in most modern games cannot be compared with the series under discussion. The series is unique and original, and it's just silly to argue with that.

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

[b] Vold0 [/ b], there is an analogue - mafia: wink:

E
Eastwood 21.10.21

[b] Vold0 [/ b] , I personally from MGS 3 only new one for yourself vynes- very loved old movies, by the way, they also westerns vklyuchaeyutsya :)
And life issues confirmed only that and so obvious - the women can not be trusted , war is bad, there are freaks in the government. What am I missing? :)

m
mukor 21.10.21

[Quote] And on vital issues, it was only confirmed that it is already obvious - women cannot be trusted, war is bad, there are freaks in the government. What did I miss? Smile [/ quote]
lol :-D
in one sentence revealed MGU))) +1

C
Chieffy 21.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], Exactly, only there the plotter knocks out a tear .... although in MGS3, when the boss shot, I also wanted to cry: sad:

q
qdash 21.10.21

[quote] and what is said there is enough to influence the human worldview [/ quote]

From now on, in more detail. How MGU influenced your worldview and how.

K
KrissDi 21.10.21

MGSs are not for an amateur, they are for a connoisseur