3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarK JiN 21.10.21 11:28 pm

Genji Days Of The Blade (PS 3)

Help plizz !!! I need help with the passage !!! this is at the beginning of the game !!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crafter 21.10.21

Now online experts from ps3 will gather here and we will help everyone together. : mafia:

L
Lain 21.10.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b], nefigase, you pushed in,… .you though, describe the problem in more detail….

D
DarK JiN 21.10.21

already gone)))

C
Calita 21.10.21

At the beginning of the game, when the second Persian joins you, where do you need to go and what to do?

v
vic_one 21.10.21

The question is - how to open the door with a blue butterfly? - there is only a red stone

D
DarK JiN 21.10.21

[b] DJCalita [/ b], you have to give the carve-up to the side of the fence !!)) in this place I screwed up ... or something like that ....
[b] vic_one [/ b], nothing I can’t help ... I don’t remember that ...

v
vic_one 21.10.21

[b] DarK JiN [/ b], This is already on a large ship - there is a hall - a canoe is spinning in the center - some exits from the hall are closed and there is a door with a blue butterfly - a hint broadcasts about the need for a blue stone - but it is not.

S
Sh1nn 21.10.21

How do you like the game>? : roll:

I liked the first part of Pts .. 2 is much worse>?

v
vic_one 21.10.21

[b] Sh1nn [/ b], I did not play in the 1st from the second fan - the only problem - the camera is dibble - I have not seen worse.

S
Sh1nn 21.10.21

[b] vic_one [/ b], And how is the plot (does not add to the plot)?
And really the game is very ... very monotonous>?

v
vic_one 21.10.21

[b] Sh1nn [/ b], The plot is super - the action is varied - the tactics are present - the locations are varied - generally fun - in some places the picture is generally a masterpiece.

v
vic_one 21.10.21

In general, are there any fans of the subject on the forum?