3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serene 21.10.21 11:28 pm

Beowulf

Something I did not find a topic dedicated to the game,
although I do not know - maybe I was just looking badly ???
be that as it may, I have a problem ...

the
14th episode reached this point , the boss is a terrible ice aunt I
open the left gate, let the left cobblestone (he kills the troll and knocks down the crystals)
open the right gate, let the right cobblestone ( if possible, I try to substitute a second troll under it and knock down the crystals) I
deal with enemies (including the third ice troll) it
becomes possible to revive allies I
rotate the blue wheel
a wall appears on which you can crawl and catch on ledges
and a crowd of enemies runs out with a fast and cowardly aunt

from this moment it is not clear ... what to do ???
I tried to climb the wall, there seems to be a dead end, besides, the icicles are falling (meanwhile, the allies are wetting)
I tried to chase after my aunt and beat her "in rage mode" - I succeeded (the allies are wet again), but her place is soon taken by another aunt-clone ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 27 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

about the game itself ...
I don't know why IGN didn't like it - in my opinion, everything is
much cool better than Conan and IMHO better than the hyped Heavenly Sword
I like everything - the plot (especially the second chapter, which has nothing to do with the film), graphics (super textures, nice special effects), music and voice acting (the main character yells well during fights), level design, a variety of missions, minigames for hitting the beat on the buttons , a decent level of violence and many effective methods of killing, there is even a scale of Good-Evil
from flaws, then here and there I meet small bugs
here at least, you need to put 8 out of 10: roll:
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sultan 21.10.21

I will help the fry like nothing else. : roll:

S
Serene 21.10.21

blah, for 4 hours I have been marking time in the same place:?
I walk on the machine until a certain moment I
break the crystals in two places (the boss's energy decreases), I finish off the menagerie
, a regeneration portal appears and the wheel becomes active,
I get to the top step, I order people to spin the wheel
while they do it, I distract the monsters and straighten myself out with them,
when the wheel is tightened to the stop, the boss has quite a bit of energy, and a column appears along which you can crawl

what to do next ???
the method "continue to knead the crowd and hunt the sorceress aunts" does not lead
to anything, and the likelihood is high that inadvertently in the rage mode you will hook any of your

I think you need to climb the column, but how ???
I come up from the left side, climb, the first ledge, the second, the third,
then jump to the right to the front edge (ledge)
where further ??? upward in any way (the ledge is far away and the icicles are falling), on the right edge in any way (a similar situation)
besides, the comrades at this time are not beaten like a child, i.e. how time goes by: twisted:

T
Timsonic 21.10.21

[b] Jerzy [/ b], read the game faculty .. it may help, apparently, few people have played this game, when I have the money, I'll buy it! If the game is better than Conan, then I mumble (I passed Conan))), I love beat-ups. Yes, quick-time events more abruptly than in Conan? This is when you need to quickly press buttons.

S
Serene 21.10.21

[quote name = "Timsonic"] [b] Jerzy [/ b], read the game faculty .. may help, apparently, few people have played this game, when I have money, I'll buy it! If the game is better than Conan, then I mumble (I passed Conan))), I love beat-ups. Yes, quick-time events more abruptly than in Conan? . This is when you need to quickly press the button [/ quote]
So I geymfaks first poked
the fact that there is somehow no reviews and no one passage: roll:
ok ... he drove pomuchalsya-pomuchalsya and understood what to do and where to jump 8)

in my opinion, the game is much cooler than Conan (both graphically and in terms of gameplay)
and for those who liked Zemeckis's cartoon, Beowulf: the Game and even more so - MUST HAVE !!!

QTE is not very good
at the level of Conan, before GoW 1-2 in this regard, Beowulf is far from

generally, I do not understand why the game was undeservedly lowered,
read the outraged comments to the review on IGN ...: fight:

O
OkaRin 21.10.21

[b] Jerzy [/ b], Is it really cooler than Conan?)) I
'll have to try.
To me, as a fan of Conan and the world in general - very good. I liked the game, 8 points for sure, I will have to check out Beowulf ...
By the way, did the film come out :)?

By the way, take a look at the forum, you will find useful things) -
[url = http: //boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php? Board = 942279] http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentop. .. ard = 942279 [/ url]

S
Serene 21.10.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b]
thanks for the link, but I already figured it out and even went through the toy: D is
not cooler than Conan, but IMHO is cooler than Conan: wink: the
film has long been released - I already went to IMAX 2 times, the 3D effect is just killer !!!

O
OkaRin 21.10.21

[b] Jerzy [/ b], Ofiget))), please, let's try the din and film.
Damn, the game is short, apparently, huh T__T?)

R
Richy 21.10.21

Just do not kick, here is the most correct version of the Beowulf game:

[url = http: //www.dtf.ru/project/info.php? Id = 1115] http://www.dtf.ru/project/ info.php? id = 1115 [/ url]

: gigi: :-D: gigi:

S
Serene 21.10.21

[quote name = "Taelsien"] [b] Jerzy [/ b], Ofiget))), please, let's try the din and film.
Damn, the game is short, apparently, yes T__T?) [/
Quote ] of course, try it))
to watch the film strictly either in Imax or in Digital 3D
, I personally played on the 360 ​​(so I don't answer for the PS3 version)
yes, the game is short - it took me only 6 hours on the normal (I don't have it, there is a hard one),
plus if I add gemmorrhoids with the penultimate boss (just if I know what is required of you) a few more hours

T
Timsonic 21.10.21

Only 6 hours? Kick-ass: sad:
Yes, the film left crumpled sensations, it would be better to make a cartoon, otherwise you watch a non-film-nedomult :?
It's a pity about QTE (((yes, but from the weapon he has a sword? Something the videos did not impress me very much
[b] Richy [/ b],
Zhzhosh! :-D Kick-ass he has little eyes!: D: shocked: