3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sultan 21.10.21 11:30 pm

Crash of the Titans

Crash of the Titans
Platforms: Xbox360, Wii, PS2
Publisher: Sierra
Developer: Radical Entertainment
Genre: Action
Release Date: 2/10/2007
Video:
[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/player/19044.html] http://www.gametrailers.com/player/19044.html [/
url ] This series was previously exclusive to Sony consoles.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 21.10.21

He is no longer developing a Nauti dog, the game did not like at all. Judging by the demo, the graph is generally pastgen: brash:

S
Skvortsov-Stepanov 21.10.21

A new platformer for ds is always good.

L
Lain 21.10.21

horror ...: brash:

D
Digital noise 21.10.21

hmm. this is a fake from another developer. where are the classic apple crates? where are the usual crash movements? in short NAuti Dog after Ancharted I expect from you the real Crush nextgen. ONLY FOR PS3)

A
ACE 21.10.21

demo horror

Q
QuiCly 21.10.21

Passed 4 levels. Taking into account the fact that the last time the devils played the platformer when, I liked it quite enough. The graphics are past-gene, but the concept is nice. Easy to play. Play, relax, relax the very thing

d
danna 21.10.21

played for about an hour, it was not enough anymore :(

S
Sultan 21.10.21

Eh .... I remember playing in Crash Toko on PSOne so much, I especially liked the races. In general, the series on PSOne was very good.

b
biblbrux 21.10.21

[quote name = "Digital Noise"] hmm. this is a fake from another developer. where are the classic apple crates? where are the usual crash movements? in short NAuti Dog after Ancharted I expect from you the real Crush nextgen. only for ps3) [/ quote]

If you play the game, and not screenshots, then everything will be found. And the classic boxes with apples, and the usual movements and familiar characters ...

The game is actually very, very good. The graphics are not a fountain, yes, but the excellent design with art and verified gameplay more than compensate for everything.

It is necessary to play games, and not to make "profound" judgments, which in fact turn out to be the usual grumbling of a fanatical screenheimer.

c
czpukmen 21.10.21

I liked the game too.

S
SoulGrabber 21.10.21

me too, but here's the ease ...

C
Cart_Man 21.10.21

It's funny to read the opinions of avid Sony fans about how bad the game has become :-D, and that's all why - but because it came out not only on your beloved Sonya ...