3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moty 21.10.21 11:30 pm

Beyond Good And Evil

who played nebat? How is it?

93 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strange 21.10.21

Gee-gee, we can be a little off topic, but I'm playing at Bukovskaya localization ... The din of course is cool in all respects, there are no words for it ... it's been a long time since I didn’t play such rules, yesterday Mlyn last The Suffering, Sedna all day and the night in BG&E was played - cool, just a holiday of some% -)

d
dmitry_gf 21.10.21

Does anyone know how to open a box with a cipher in the SHARK bar which is in the corner where the game table is?

I
Ivankish 21.10.21

Now I will put on underpants and trample on to buy a disc with Beyand.

3 @ y4iK 21.10.21

[quote name = "dmitry_gf"] who knows how the bar SHARK open the drawer with the code which in the corner where the gaming table? [/ quote]
It seems on the table next to the rats was written, like, a long time playing.

I
Ivankish 21.10.21

Vivat, I bought myself this holiday of life. I took my soul away. But then it turned out that the shitty pirates left only until the moment when Jade and Paige activated the hovercraft. It just flies out of Windows and that's it! The disc had to be returned. They took the bitten sandwich out of my mouth !!! :)

G
Guest 21.10.21

I would take a license from Buka.

I
Ivankish 21.10.21

Duc, it is still necessary to buy it in our hero-city of Muhosransk. Besides, I’m not used to taking licenses - you take it, there used to be localization - but the toy is shit! But all the same - ecstasy! The graphics are IMHO much better than those vile DOOM 3 or Far Cry. No, perhaps not even better, but more beautiful ... Daviche glanced at the three long clips of the Duma, and no impressions. Boredom. Well, there are a lot of polygons, well, graphics for cards with 512 meters ... You can count well on the whole screen if there are three colors ... And in BG&E - quality, color, charisma and quite acceptable hardware. And animation - you will lick your fingers !!!

B
BUKvA 21.10.21

Bukovskaya version. By the way, with 1.1 it's worth so that there are no many flights.

N
Naked 21.10.21

[quote name = "3 @ y4iK"] [quote name = "dmitry_gf"] who knows how the bar SHARK open the box with the code that is in the corner where the gaming table? [/ quote]
It seems on the table next to the rats was written, like, I played for a long time. [/ quote]

Nope ... find the passage ... There is a very hot topic with registration on the "Ubi Soft" website - you give them the code of the saved ... and they will guess something for you ... box ... and there is a game - like a current shark on your computer!

X
XIII 21.10.21

[quote name = "dmitry_gf"] who knows how the bar SHARK open the drawer with the code which in the corner where the gaming table [/ quote]?
Come upstairs and see through the camera down on the table with the rat and the maid-veil: mrgreen:

d
dmitry_gf 21.10.21

[quote name = "XIII"] [quote name = "dmitry_gf"] Go to the second floor and look through the camera down at the table with the rat and the girl, voila: mrgreen: [/ quote] [/ quote]

this is the code not from the box, but from the middle door on the second floor, it is checked,
it does not fit the drawer.

o
old_osam 21.10.21

[quote name = "BUKvA"] Bukovian version. By the way, with 1.1 it costs so that there are no many sorties. [/ Quote]

igruha is normal, I went to PS2, it's a pity that when you pass the game at the end of the bonuses, I collected all the balls.

S
Segal 21.10.21

I played a bit. A very nice thing, beautiful, stylish and interesting. The translation from Buka is excellent, it's a pity that the synchronization is sometimes lame. Recommend if someone missed it (like me for example).

X
XIII 21.10.21

[quote] this code is not from the drawer, but from the middle door on the second floor, it is checked,
it does not fit the drawer .
[/ quote]
And more precisely, what kind of box (where is it), you can 8)?

N
Naked 21.10.21

I told you about the box !!! In the passage from Igromania there is for sure !!! Everything is detailed there - I did not suffer from this garbage as well as collecting all the pearls, because my game flew out in the pirates' food ... And it helped to overload the current!

d
dmitry_gf 21.10.21

God bless him with a box, if I open it, I'll write.
XIII, a box on the ground floor in the corner by the table with a minigame

N
Naked 21.10.21

dmitry_gf, PLEASE !!!

-----------
On the official website of the gameBeyond Good & Evil created a section with the meaningful title "The Dark Room". In it, you can open access to the hidden features of the game. After completing any segment of Beyond Good & Evil, the player is saved, as a result of which he receives a special code. The resulting set of letters and numbers contains information about the time spent on the game, the number of pearls earned and other information. By entering this code in "The Dark Room", you have a chance to get into the list of "Most Wanted", and if the number of points scored is high enough, you will be given the opportunity to earn the trust of IRIS. # From words to deeds. Now I will tell you how to get the missing copy number 13 for the complete collection of discs. I will assume that you have already registered at www.ubi.com. Download Beyond Good & Evil and watch one of the saves before the mission on the moon. Write down the code at the bottom of the screen and enter it on the "The Dark Room" website. Most likely, you will be included in the list of the best players, after which you will be asked to complete a mission, the task of which is to hack a news site. To do this, you just need to pick a password, since we already know the login - this is the name of the leading TV channel HTV (Fehn Digler). The network will be constantly monitored by Alpha workers, so you can only make a mistake four times when selecting letters. In this case, they will track you down, the password will be changed - in a word, you will have to start all over again. In fact, there is nothing complicated here: no one rushes you, and the password often represents familiar words from the game. I will give you some of the many passwords that I came across during the repeated passage of the IRIS task: akuda, rebellion, crochax, DomZ, musca, section, preuve, conspiration, timorea, photographie, rayman. As soon as you find the password, you will be given the code for the locker in the Akuda bar. Inside there will be 13 mdisk, on which an advanced version of Francis's minigame is recorded.

---------
Everything belongs to the edition "LCI"

d
dmitry_gf 21.10.21

pretty original, but I'll try.
thanks for the details!

B
BaziS 21.10.21

Now I'm playing the license ....
Just lollipop. !!!
Even, as they say, a spoon is worth it, if you understand
what I mean : D.
In the sense that the game is just super.
Both beautiful and interesting !!!!
Especially after Silent Hill 4 - relax.

Especially after Pumbaa (from movie with a similar name 8))
all the talking pigs evoke the
most positive emotions in me .

N
Naked 21.10.21

dmitry_gf, HERE is an example of a Hardcore player !!!
It turns out that - WRITE !!! Let's be happy for you!