3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 21.10.21 11:31 pm

PGR3, DoA4 and GeoW will appear at WCG in Russia

[url = http: //www.cyberfight.ru/site/news/41503/] http://www.cyberfight.ru/site/news/41503/ [/ url]

hmm ... three cheers :)
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 21.10.21

yes cool

C
Crafter 21.10.21

If we had made selections for 8 Tony Hawk, then I would have taken part. :)

M
Metal max 21.10.21

Well, who is coming? Or will they all score and hide in the corners again?
[quote] An official announcement about the Moscow qualifiers for WCG Russia 2007.

Next week, on August 8 and 9, Moscow will host the qualifying games for participation in the Final of the Russian stage of the WCG 2007 World Computer Games Championship. These will be, respectively, Wednesday and Thursday. Competitions are held in the following disciplines:

August 8th: - Counter-Strike, NFS: Carbon, Dead or Alive 4, Project Gotham Racing 3
August 9th: - Warcraft III: TFT, Starcraft: BW and FIFA Soccer 2007, Gears of War

Registration of participants will take place from 9 am to 10 am on both days, the entrance fee is 300 rubles per person. Entry for viewers is free.

Remember the age limits for participants: 18 for team games (CS, GoW) and 16 for everyone else. By the way, participants must be 18 or 16 years old before 8.10.2007, i.e. before the start of the Grand Final. Age restrictions are due to the laws of the US state in which the final will take place, so no information, statements or permission from parents will help, and will not be accepted. Bring your passports.

The winners will receive prizes and, most importantly, quotas for participation in the WCG Russia 2007 finals, which are expected to be quite large: Counter Strike - 4, WarCraft - 5, Starcraft - 3, FIFA - 5, NFS - 2, Gears of War - 5 and 6 each quotas for Project Gotham Racing 3 and Dead or Alive 4. The

event will be held at the All-Russian Exhibition Center, in Physics Pavilion 5, 50 meters from the Peoples' Friendship Fountain.
[url = http: //www.wcg.ru/ru/news/id-69] http://www.wcg.ru/ru/news/id-69 [/ url]

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 5 minutes 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Which of ours is participating, no ???

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 6 minutes 13 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

No, well, PPC, the gaming forum is still, although, who said there, for sure, it is gay! :-D :-D :-D

F
Fat ninja 21.10.21

I will be there, most likely all the days since my friend is a judge and I live nearby. knock on Asya, we will agree where to meet, etc.

M
Metal max 21.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], let's right here, so that everyone already knows what time and where, and how many people will be!

F
Fat ninja 21.10.21

Well, in principle, I plan at 8.30 in the morning at the northern vdnkha, there are ace and lazy skeleton, plus there will be a lot of people from live, but I have not yet reached a proper agreement with them.

v
vodafon 21.10.21

I agree if we go with the company .. we need to agree where and what time

F
Fat ninja 21.10.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], read my post from above, registration at 9, so latecomers can immediately go inside and look for the rest.

v
vodafon 21.10.21

yyy .. I'm working .. 8th and 9th: gigi

:: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:

A
ACE 21.10.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], quit: gigi:

v
vodafon 21.10.21

could not hold an event on the weekend ..: maniac:
[spoil] organizers goats: gigi: [/ spoil]

M
Metal max 21.10.21

So, share your successes !!! : lol:

A
ACE 21.10.21

I overslept and didn't go and didn't go
today either, because I urgently had to help my friend: gigi:

F
Fat ninja 21.10.21

tomorrow the finale, if anyone wants to come to the clock by 12 noon.

M
Metal max 21.10.21

Are there any finalists from Gammag who will go to WCG overseas?

v
vodafon 21.10.21

[b] Metal Max [/ b], the whole gamag will go ..: lol:: lol:

F
Fat ninja 21.10.21

there are finalists, or rather winners, but whether or not they will go to them. as soon as they send me pictures and vidos I will make a report

D
Dr. Robotnic 21.10.21

This is discrimination: sad:

M
Metal max 21.10.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], kosher! : gigi:: lol: