3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
23.10.21 10:40 pm

Godfather

blah. looked at the video on gametrailers. kick-ass. what mafia saga? some kind of shooter. pancake. I thought the game would be with interesting gameplay. EA in its own way.
124 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-snaKe 23.10.21

Will they let you drive in cars like in the mafia? :)

S
SeYazh 23.10.21

They should, though I haven't seen the video yet ...

x
xaxatun 23.10.21

driv3r returns.

G
Guest 23.10.21

Well, they should give them a ride on wheelbarrows. although I would not be surprised if this feature is done using scripts. that is, I drove as needed for the mission and truncated.

the video shows that the whole emphasis is not on the gameplay on the graphics and all sorts of small things the guy took like a person and you can hit the wall with your head.

Z
ZEROCOOL 23.10.21

I am really looking forward to this game, as I really liked the movie. : up:

W
Wildduck 23.10.21

A good film does not mean a good game =)))
For example, Spider-Man 2 =) On ps2, such a game was faked, but on a computer such nonsense ...

x
xaxatun 23.10.21

Have fun, but I didn’t look at the godfather.

K
Kefka 23.10.21

FFKoppola looking at the game said that it has nothing to do with the film and carries completely different ideas of senseless violence. I won't play it.

x
xaxatun 23.10.21

Well then, too. Let's make the people a flash mob, no one will buy and play the godfather, we will break off EA. :)

M
Momentum 23.10.21

EA will break off a lot if each of us does not buy ourselves a pirate disc. : mrgreen:

x
xaxatun 23.10.21

It's not about money, it's about principle. Like this shit, we won't even play a pirate. :)

a
aladdin 23.10.21

where did you get the idea that the game will not be interesting ?!
judging by the fact that everyone predicts it as a continuation of the Mafia, then I think it will be great - it's a pleasure to drive cars (unlike driver3), the dude runs correctly too, interesting gameplay, and even since this is EA, then the graph will be on high!

so I will definitely buy (pirate) ...

A
ANTIBIOTIK 23.10.21

Correctly Tommy said EA in his own style, it means that this is no longer the mafia, I watched the video, expected more, their games will not be confused with any other game ...

B
Br.Des 23.10.21

All the troubles are due to the fact that the developers working for EA (and not only) are not gamers themselves (I still put unrealistic working conditions in second place). Therefore, they are developing any such garbage, which most normal gamers will not gamble into.
Remember the Interplay slogan that was in Fallout: "By gamers, for gamers". That's why the game became a hit. Because people knew from their own experience what would become interesting for the players, and what would only make them sick. And when third-party people develop games, they naturally do not know what exactly gamers want to get.

G
Guest 23.10.21

Here is buying up EA licenses while doing utter crap. But this is not the main thing for them, the main thing is that the game will be bought. And they will buy because of the name.

x
xaxatun 23.10.21

I will not buy.

G
Guest 23.10.21

but I'll play anyway :) I can't help but look

a
aladdin 23.10.21

that's right - EA has few products that you don't want to look at ...
especially since the "godfather" comes out at the end of the year - so they will still do everything in a bunch - they have time ...

x
xaxatun 23.10.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] that's right - EA has few products that you don't want to look at ...
especially since "godfather" comes out at the end of the year - so they will still do everything in a bunch - they have time ... [/ quote]
All the gamers say that they still have time to correct the shortcomings, no matter how it is, it turns out as usual "crap" (in the sense that it was, it remains). Why, because they were developed and did not want to fix them.

a
aladdin 23.10.21

watched a fresh video ... the hero has good plastic when walking, the car drives great, blowing all the objects on the road to pieces ... by the
way, very good news in terms of the fact that EA promises the release of The Godfather The Game on PSP - this will be cool!
On March 21, the game is released on ps2, xbox and pisi ...

[url = http: //www.ea.com/official/godfather/godfather/us/editorial.jsp? Src = releasedate] link [/ url]