3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ghost in the shell 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Metal Fallout Solid: Post Nuclear Role Playing Game (HELP !!!)

Good afternoon, dear visitors of gamemag.ru. For two years now, the development of a modification for the second fall according to the IGS of the universe has been underway. Much has already been done in two years. We have mappers, scriptwriters, modelers ... Almost everything except the scriptwriter. I would not like such an ambitious project not to be implemented due to one problem. If there are people who are versed in scripting or programming and want to help, then here is the official website of the project.

metalgear.ru/mfs

Here you can find detailed information about the mod and a lot of screenshots from it!

And at this link you can download the most crude alpha version of the mod. But even here you can see how high quality the mod will be.

[url = http: //www.metalgear.ru/temp/MFS-beta-v04.exe] http://www.metalgear.ru/temp/MFS-beta-v04.exe [/ url]

[img] http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7485/pliskinhairafterfy7.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://metalgear.ru/mfs/images/galery/screenshots/0.4B/11.jpg [ / img]

[img] http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/4752/standardsneakingcamogk8.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://metalgear.ru/mfs/images/galery/screenshots/0.4B/6 .jpg [/ img]

[img] http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6907/hairaftergn0.jpg [/ img]

For all questions write to me on the soap:

[email protected]

Or ICQ:

438-569 -498

Thanks in advance!
23 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jaspar 23.10.21

how much I didn’t follow this project, I didn’t see any progress

R
Retrokun 23.10.21

tin)

but I like the idea

x
xaxatun 23.10.21

Well, not a fig for myself, I have not seen such a perfect hemp for a long time. :-D

G
Ghost in the shell 23.10.21

There is progress, only no scripter!

H
Hero 23.10.21

And smiled strongly. Let's mix Mario with MK3. :-D

g
grasa 23.10.21

I want to play for gray fox :)

G

You can't play for Gray Fox, but you can take him to the team!

U
Urn 23.10.21

I was giggled ...

although I would have been pinned more by a goblin-style fall mod.

S
Snake141 23.10.21

And here I’m going to be a scripter, I am a connoisseur of both MGS and Fall2, why not help them, instead of scratching with tongues, let someone come with me?

D
Dr. Robotnic 23.10.21

You are perverts: razz:

G

Rather, we are enthusiasts!

H
HELLHAMMER 23.10.21

[b] Snake141 [/ b] - Warning [b] 2.3 [/ b]

x
xaxatun 23.10.21

[b] Ghost in the shell [/ b], snake and fox, found a portal to parallel worlds? how did they end up in a past that did not exist?

S
Snake141 23.10.21

Didn't you really play the cult game Fallout 2 ???
Can still paint the whole plot? The action in Fallout takes place in the future, and in the MFS somewhere in the 2070s

x
xaxatun 23.10.21

[b] Snake141 [/ b], and where does the fall say about the year?

S
Snake141 23.10.21

and you play better, in any case, MFS has its own chronology, which is partly based on Fallouts and MGS

G

xaxatun, rather they are not in the past but in the future. The fact is that we have heavily shoveled the plot of the second fall and introduced the MGS style into it. In the modification itself, everything is logically (well, for the most part) explained! By the way, in addition to Snake and Fox, Ryden's daughter and even Liquid will be in fashion. And of course Metal Gear (and more than one). One version has even been done! The only thing that slows down the project is the lack of scripters!

D
Daikatana 23.10.21

The old one wants to "erase his genes", but then he finds out that he has twins - a son and a daughter from the beautiful Zafira Gray, he goes in search. but Otacon tells him that they are nowhere and this cannot be, no one else inherits Snake's genes. but then they learn that Zafira fled with her children to a parallel universe, but there was an apocalypse, and many inhabitants "disappeared". In a parallel world, 2 coalitions were created. 1 which is trying to fit the whole earth under itself, and arrange a complete totalitarianism, and the second, a group of people opposing them, and trying to create the world anew, and seize the installation of the New Order coalition, which will clear the world, air and water from the infection spread by reptiles. The New World coalition includes Snake's children. And with the help of Otacon, Snake, enters a parallel universe, but the world does not accept him, and the hunt begins from both sides, not understanding who it is. Then he meets his son, who looks like him like 2 drops of water - the son looks at him, and does not understand anything:

Who are you? - he said
I'm a friend - said Snake.
But, but why do you look so much like me, you are my clone who was supposed to infiltrate our base and replace me, and destroy all our plans to restore the earth? - said the son
This is not your world - said Snake
How not mine? - said the son
You were brought here by your mother from another world, like your sister - said Snake
This cannot be! - son
Come with me back to your world, find our home there! - Snake
House ?! - son
Yes, they are waiting for you there! - Snake
Who? -
your father's son ! - Snake
But, but father disappeared, forever, so mother told us! - son
No, he survived, and is waiting for you. - Snake
We cannot, our world is here, our mother rests here! - son
I understand you, but can't you see all the chaos that is happening here, you need it ?! - Snake
It's not for you to judge, we grew up here, lived a good life until the war began. This is our home! - son.
Come with me son. - Said snake, the first time his eyes became wet from tears
Son ?! what are you talking about? - son
I am your father, and I came here to find you, I always felt that you are somewhere. - Snake

But the New Order attack the rebel base and kidnap Snake's daughter and they go to rescue her

G

So, can anyone help us with scripting?

G

Here's a little information about the plot!

Peace and quiet. Silence. Peace. Darkness. Here it is. Feeling. A feeling that's been lost long ago. Feelings of receptivity. Susceptibility to something. Cold. I wake up from the cold. I ... I ... Who am I? It's still dark. Darkness and cold. Thoughts fill my head. I know a lot, but at the same time I cannot remember anything. I was probably asleep. Different thoughts begin to fill my head. I think about animals. I probably haven't thought about anything for a long time. The animals are very large. I am falling asleep. It's still dark. I guess I passed out again. I still don't remember anything. I can't move. Why is it so cold? My body is paralyzed, but I feel something. This is water! Ice water! Thoughts, what was I thinking? I do not remember. I passed out again for a short while. Where I am? Oh, in the water! Ice water! What was I thinking ?! About animals. Animals? Different images are running through my head. Cats, dogs, worms, snakes ... Wait, snakes! I know a lot about snakes. They are so slippery, long ... Again, some images ... and sounds. The silence is interrupted by something. These are voices! I cannot make out what they are saying. Ears are blocked. We must concentrate! So who am I, where am I and how did I get here? Heck. How the head is splitting. My muscles are starting to feel deeper. Terrible pain all over the body. God, how cold it is. Everything brings together, as if I slept for a very long time. Here it is, there is something. I can see the outline of this man. He tells me that I will sleep for a long, long time. Heck. Animals. Animals. I think about animals again. Snakes ... Big animals come to mind. Elephants. Rhinos. Hippos. Metal Gear. Giraffe ... Stop! Metal Gear! Metal Gear is not an animal, it is ... Liquid! No! He did it ... Wait, what is it? Light. Bright light. It blinds my eyes. long ... Again, some images ... and sounds. The silence is interrupted by something. These are voices! I cannot make out what they are saying. Ears are blocked. We must concentrate! So who am I, where am I and how did I get here? Heck. How the head is splitting. My muscles are starting to feel deeper. Terrible pain all over the body. God, how cold it is. Everything brings together, as if I slept for a very long time. Here it is, there is something. I can see the outline of this man. He tells me that I will sleep for a long, long time. Heck. Animals. Animals. I think about animals again. Snakes ... Big animals come to mind. Elephants. Rhinos. Hippos. Metal Gear. Giraffe ... Stop! Metal Gear! Metal Gear is not an animal, it is ... Liquid! No! He did it ... Wait, what is it? Light. Bright light. It blinds my eyes. long ... Again, some images ... and sounds. The silence is interrupted by something. These are voices! I cannot make out what they are saying. Ears are blocked. We need to concentrate! So who am I, where am I and how did I get here? Heck. How the head is splitting. My muscles are starting to feel deeper. Terrible pain all over the body. God, how cold it is. Everything brings together, as if I slept for a very long time. Here it is, there is something. I can see the outline of this man. He tells me that I will sleep for a long, long time. Heck. Animals. Animals. I think about animals again. Snakes ... Big animals come to mind. Elephants. Rhinos. Hippos. Metal Gear. Giraffe ... Stop! Metal Gear! Metal Gear is not an animal, it is ... Liquid! No! He did it ... Wait, what is it? Light. Bright light. It blinds my eyes. We need to concentrate! So who am I, where am I and how did I get here? Heck. How the head is splitting. My muscles are starting to feel deeper. Terrible pain all over the body. God, how cold it is. Everything brings together, as if I slept for a very long time. Here it is, there is something. I can see the outline of this man. He tells me that I will sleep for a long, long time. Heck. Animals. Animals. I think about animals again. Snakes ... Big animals come to mind. Elephants. Rhinos. Hippos. Metal Gear. Giraffe ... Stop! Metal Gear! Metal Gear is not an animal, it is ... Liquid! No! He did it ... Wait, what is it? Light. Bright light. It blinds my eyes. We must concentrate! So who am I, where am I and how did I get here? Heck. How the head is splitting. My muscles are starting to feel deeper. Terrible pain all over the body. God, how cold it is. Everything brings together, as if I slept for a very long time. Here it is, there is something. I can see the outline of this man. He tells me that I will sleep for a long, long time. Heck. Animals. Animals. I think about animals again. Snakes ... Big animals come to mind. Elephants. Rhinos. Hippos. Metal Gear. Giraffe ... Stop! Metal Gear! Metal Gear is not an animal, it is ... Liquid! No! He did it ... Wait, what is it? Light. Bright light. It blinds my eyes. I can see the outline of this man. He tells me that I will sleep for a long, long time. Heck. Animals. Animals. I think about animals again. Snakes ... Big animals come to mind. Elephants. Rhinos. Hippos. Metal Gear. Giraffe ... Stop! Metal Gear! Metal Gear is not an animal, it is ... Liquid! No! He did it ... Wait, what is it? Light. Bright light. It blinds my eyes. I can see the outline of this man. He tells me that I will sleep for a long, long time. Heck. Animals. Animals. I think about animals again. Snakes ... Big animals come to mind. Elephants. Rhinos. Hippos. Metal Gear. Giraffe ... Stop! Metal Gear! Metal Gear is not an animal, it is ... Liquid! No! He did it ... Wait, what is it? Light. Bright light. It blinds my eyes.

Something very bright shone in Snake's eyes. He suddenly realized that he was in some kind of container filled with ice water. The water was slowly draining through some hole. Snake, completely disoriented in space, realized that someone was opening the glass lid above him. When the lid was opened, the water began to drain much faster. Opening his eyes slightly, Snake realized that a man was standing above him, shining a flashlight in his face. Snake tried to say something, but the man got ahead of him and shouted,

“A laboratory rat at a standstill.

Then the man pointed something at Snake. This something soon shot out with a strange fireball. The charge exploded near Snake's head. Water splashed into his face, and he felt his ear begin to burn terribly. Snake groaned softly in pain. Trying to concentrate, he heard someone's footsteps from the side. Snake realized that there were at least two people here. The one standing over Snake said,

"Help me get this out!" It seems to have been frozen!

The footsteps began to draw nearer. Then, Snake saw two people above him. They took his hands and pulled him sharply. Snake felt a tremendous pain in all joints. He screamed loudly and lost consciousness.

When he woke up, Snake had no idea where he was. It took him twenty minutes to get up a little. Leaning on his hands, he sat down on his knees. After sitting that way for a minute, he stretched his neck and looked around. Sitting next to him was a very thin man dressed in old, shabby clothes. Seeing how emaciated he was, Snake realized that he hadn't eaten in a long time. Looking around even more closely, he examined the space in which he was. A rather cramped room with two bunk beds and some kind of translucent energy barrier in the wall. This technology was not known to Snake.

- This is probably a prison! Snake thought, and asked the man in a completely hoarse voice. - Who are you?

- Who cares? - answered the thin man.

- Where I am? Snake added.

The man looked at Snake in surprise, and then said,

"Raider slave cage!" Do you want to know who I am ?! I, just like you, a slave!

- What? Snake asked in disbelief. - What kind of slaves? What raiders? What happened to me ...

And suddenly he hesitated. Memories flooded him in fragmentary episodes. He remembered the day Liquid stood over the freezer lid. Snake was then pumped with morphine and could not move. Now he could not remember how he got to Liquid, but he perfectly remembered his emotional farewell speech:

- Well, brother! Now the moment has come that I feared so much. - he, as always, was a little excited, but his face did not have his eternal malicious smile. Rather, he had an adrenaline rush from being so angry. - I'm used to surviving when others die. And now, no matter what happens, I will fight for my life. This is probably in our genes. - he hesitated briefly and continued - Humanity has driven itself into its own trap. They all paid for their ignorance and weakness. But I'm not like that. I will live on, whatever the cost. I have never been able to find a cure. I think you already know what I'm going to do!

Snake, in a completely helpless position, made a great effort to say:

- This will not help you Liquid! .. Even if you survive, you will not find any new technologies in the future ... That's it! End to you, end to me! Deal with it.

- Have you already resigned yourself !? It doesn't sound like you! - objected Liquid. - That Naomi bitch did a good job. We don't have much time, brother.

-We have? Are you bothering me, brother? Snake said the last word with intense disgust.

-I would be much more pleased to send you to the surface, so that the radiation burns your skin, and you vomit with your entrails ...

-Well, kill me! Snake interrupted. It would have been better for him to die than to be frozen, God knows where. - You wanted it so much!

- Do not hesitate, this moment will come, but for now Solid Snake ... - Liquid took up some lever on the camera. - Goodnight. You will sleep for a very, very long time!

Snake tried to do something, but his body didn't respond. He was only able to raise his hand up a little. When Liquid turned the lever, the container was filled with ice water in five seconds. Snake was sobering. Gradually, the strength began to return to him. He was about to deliver a powerful blow to the chamber lid. However, at the last moment before the impact, the water began to sharply turn into ice. Snake was in tremendous pain. A second later, the pain was gone, and Snake's whole life turned into a moment.