3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
William 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Def Jam: Icon

Hey!

Def Jam 3

First screenshots

[img] http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/205/defjam33195507873802yz.jpg [/ img]

[img] http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3716/defjamnextgen1ni.jpg [ / img]

PS3
124 Comments
Sort by:
e
eugene77 23.10.21

Class if so, I went through all two parts with a bang. We are still fighting with friends.

K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

yeah, the game is just super! if there is a third part on ps3, then finally fly away!

B
BakaLavr 23.10.21

Part 3 will be on ps2, on ps3 there will be the fourth

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

[quote name = "BakaLavr"] Part 3 will be on ps2, on ps3 there will be fourth [/ quote]
How do you know that the third is being developed for the current ones?

M
ManiMike 23.10.21

Black people. Lots of blacks. There are a lot of blacks. And rap. A lot of rap. A hell of a lot of rap ... :)
Most likely, Def Jam 3 will be a multiplatform project, like the previous parts of the game. And he looks beautiful ...

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

[quote name = "ManiMike"] Negroes. Lots of blacks. There are a lot of blacks. And rap. A lot of rap. A hell of a lot of rap ... :) [/ quote]
So that's why I bought Fight 4 NY
[quote] Most likely, Def Jam 3 will be a multiplatform project, like the previous parts of the game. And he looks beautiful ... [/ quote]
yeah, EA is not Sonya. EA needs money, multi-platform projects need more money. :)

W
William 23.10.21

The game will be super!

And where does it say that Def jam 3 will be on [b] PS2? [/ B]

Here is my proof that Def Jam 3 will be on PS3

[img] http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8295/defjam3ua.png [/ img]

a
aladdin 23.10.21

super! I really hope that it will come out on ps2, because ps3 hell when it appears, and EA likes to count money quickly, i.e. on the tested ps2

L
Legich 23.10.21

Hmm ... Pay attention to the screenshot where the sir gets in the face! It feels like a guy in a white T-shirt is pointing out something to him, and the second is peering in that direction with the words: "But where? I don't see!" True, it is clear that the game is still at an early stage, although graphically it is already impressive.
Let's hope that this will be corrected for the release, for the time is wagon. But the game, just like the PS3, I will look forward to, because EA has nowhere to retreat after the second Def Jam.

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

[quote name = "William"]

Def Jam 3

[img] http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3716/defjamnextgen1ni.jpg [/ img] [/ quote]

- What time is there? :-D

First of all, I am interested in music and wrestlers. For sure there will be everyone from Fight 4 NY + new ...

L
Legich 23.10.21

[b] 2Darth Reals: [/ b] So Def Jam's trick is in celebrities. Even if at least three new characters are added, there will already be a holiday, since the second Def Jam is a giant in this regard, in my opinion.

[b] PS [/ b] Alarming screen in the post of Williams'a - on the screen in the column "Genre" is written "Action / beat'em-up". Why, I wonder? : upset:

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

[quote name = "Legich"] [b] 2Darth Reals: [/ b] So, Def Jam's trick is in celebrities. Even if at least three new characters are added, there will already be a holiday, since the second Def Jam is a giant in this regard, in my opinion. [/ quote]
I know 8)

[quote] [b] PS [/ b] The screen in Williams' post is alarming - on the screen in the "Genre" column it says "Action / beat'em-up". Why, I wonder? : upset: [/ quote] Because [b] DJ: Fight 4 NY [/ b] is [b] wrestling / action / beat 'em up [/ b].

L
Legich 23.10.21

[b] 2Darth Reals: [/ b] Why not a fighting game?

W
William 23.10.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b]

Right!

and another topic about Def jam fight for ny was also here

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

[quote name = "Legich"] [b] 2Darth Reals: [/ b] Why not a fighting game? [/ quote]
Because for a fighting game, its combat system is too simple. The main thing is that [b] Def Jam 3 [/ b] is not worse than [b] Fight 4 NY [/ b]. Even if it is a simple addon with super graphics, it will still be cool.

L
Legich 23.10.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"] [quote name = "Legich"] [b] 2Darth Reals: [/ b] Why not a fighting game? [/ quote]
Because for a fighting game, its combat system is too simple. The main thing is that [b] Def Jam 3 [/ b] is not worse than [b] Fight 4 NY [/ b]. Even if it is a simple addon with super graphics, it will still be cool. [/

Quote ] Well, I agree.

[b] PS [/ b] It's just that he doesn't roll on Beat'em-up either. Well, let's not talk about it.

W
William 23.10.21

I would like to see new characters ..

and named ... The Game

but ..... this will not happen (

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

[quote name = "William"] I would like to see new characters ..

and named ... The Game

but ..... this will not happen ([/ quote]
He has more chances to hit than those whom I am waiting for. ..

W
William 23.10.21

I would like to see the battle of The Game vs 50 cent

I am for Game)

And who would you like to see in the game?

[img] http://www6.defjam.com/site/assets/images/splash/bt-defjam-b.jpg [/ img]

D
Darth reals 23.10.21

MC Ren, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube ...