3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

To be honest, I'm not impressed. The first thing that caught my eye was a faded intro, after the cool intros in the second and third parts, the contrast is striking. The game itself reminded me of Berserker: Guts of Rage on the Dreamcast (as it was called) the same angular movements of the main character (Soku) and the same heavy sword. Moreover, it is clear that there are 2 swords, but you can cut only one. In the processor of cutting down constantly appearing enemies, you get an exp. Having collected enough your Persian gets a level. Level 1 gives 1 point, which at the white mirror can be spent on building up attack power, impact power, dodge speed, block speed, etc. Just as before, we suck souls from defeated enemies, and it doesn't matter who does it, you or your ally, since there is only one strip for everyone. Armor can be upgraded very cheaply, 100-150 souls are enough, and weapons are more expensive than 250-450 souls. And the upgrade levels are 10. In the store you can buy various weapons, and they are not magic, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, the super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting.
113 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frost-sama 23.10.21

clearly
I will not download tagda = // consumer goods (

D
Delfin 23.10.21

Is Onimusha new or something?

N
Neprus 23.10.21

It's a pity. I wanted a worthy continuation ((

S
SuperFedya 23.10.21

You need to look yourself.

J
John Davis 23.10.21

On a cow, VaaN seems to be happy ...

E
EQA Rif 23.10.21

And for me, nothing like that. More slasher, broken atmosphere, music to match (on the second boss reminded of Chaos Legion). The graphics have become more beautiful.
But a free camera is a minus in Korea. The lack of the possibility of inverting the X-axis is a big minus.
But it is still played. :)

btw, in uchudili - to release the game on two DVD5. :)

N
N1ght1ngale 23.10.21

Better two DVD5 than one DVD9 =)

L
Lucifer 23.10.21

Oddly enough, the game has become even more dynamic and action-packed, here Mona compare PE3 and PE4, the camera is now free, the graphics are off!

T
The Witcher Nikolay 23.10.21

Very not bad! In general, I liked the game, but the introductory video really did not impress, in the third one - it was something! But I heard the familiar voice of Ayumi in the title song! (Correct me if this is not the case). Plus the ability to choose English is a smart move :)

C
CTEPBA 23.10.21

very, very cool din
but it's 1000000% not Onimusha
it's just another game

E
EQA Rif 23.10.21

[quote] But I heard the familiar voice of Ayumi in the title song! (Correct me if this is not the case). [/ quote]
Ayumi Hamasaki, yeah. She will sing at the end.

S
SuperFedya 23.10.21

How about nonlinearity?

C
CTEPBA 23.10.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] What about nonlinearity? [/ quote] But what
about honey
, it’s not there right away :)

S
Serene 23.10.21

in my opinion, with the number of bosses, they went too far =)
besides, this division into missions is just DevilMay, Kryischina is some kind =)

C
CTEPBA 23.10.21

[quote name = "Jerzy"] in my opinion, with the amount of the bosses, they have gone too far =)
besides this division on a mission - right DevilMeyKrayschina what it =) [/ quote]
boss that's just all the normal :)
and about the shared, ranks do not hang, and thank God :)
especially since there are real missions, and not life stories about Yagi Jubei or Samonasuke: D the

most important thing that I didn’t like was critical attacks - ugh, it became simple and monotonous to do them

K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

I liked the game!
Although there is little of the old one that remains.
In short, I am satisfied with the game, and this is the most important thing)

S
Serene 23.10.21

uff ... practically

no, it is, of course, disgusting on the part of the developers to force eight bosses in a row to kill at the very end (moreover, those characters that the player may have scored for pumping during the

campaign : evil :)) now I will soak and decompose everyone their impressions on the shelves =))

[size = 75] Added on Feb 24, 2006, 20:16: [/ size]

So, all the bad guys are dead !!!

final verdict - [b] seven points out of 10 [/ b]

why so little ??? I will try to justify ...

+ long duration [i] (it was originally planned that I would run the toy in a couple of evenings, but the passage lasted for almost a week and a half - I played about twenty hours in total) [/ i]
+ excellent introductory CG video, as well as a lot of well-directed story clips on the [i] engine (by the way, they look very high quality though they are on the engine - they are probably passed through some filters ... there is a suspicion that they are not calculated in real time, but presented on disks in the form of movies - this explains the not weak size of the game) [/ i]
+ good music [i] (some particularly successful melodies in the style of uh ... J-DISCO ???) [/ i]
+ a combat system with truly endless possibilities

- degraded compared to the third part of the graph [i] (yes, you can rotate the camera in some locations, but ... there are even more saws / ladders / roughness, textures have become simpler, and in general the beauty in the game has diminished ) [/ i]
- I was not at all impressed by the plot / dialogues, which, despite the abundance of videos, are primitive beyond nowhere [i] (in a nutshell ... a bunch of villains who decided to destroy the world VS a bunch of heroes related to them by kinship) [/ i]
- the adventure component practically disappeared
- level architecture ... I would say that there is no such thing here as a concept
- repetition of the same location [i] (in minimal variations) [/ i] several times
- an incomprehensible and illogical structure of multiple menus and submenus
- bosses carriage [i] (honestly speaking, such a number of them is seriously annoying) [/ i], 95% of which, after a successful [i] (for the player) [/ i] end of the fight, pronounce their signature “moha-ha-ha ... we'll meet again”: twisted:

from the innovations [i] (as noted above) [/ i] there are:
· dividing the story campaign into missions
· the appearance of tasks [i] (the essence of them is the same - to chop everyone) [/ i] for a while
· new tasks [i] (lining up color lines) [/ i] when opening chests
· shelter between missions [i] (you can calmly talk with allies about this and that) [/ i]
· before each mission we choose a partner / partner
· during the mission we can give he / she orders [i] (behavior tactics) [/ i] and, if desired, [i] (by pressing L2) [/ i] play for him / her [i] (each partner has a unique feature - Roberto knocks down iron doors, Tenkai speaks with the dead, Ohatsu flies over the abyss with a harpoon, and Jubei squeezes into narrow manholes) [/ i]
Leveled ups, expiration, skills, combining items, money and shop

K
KalbasNICK 23.10.21

Today I looked, IGN gave 8.8
The score is very high ...

V
Vigi 23.10.21

Somewhere I heard that after passing the game, the option "" Game for two "is turned on, such as a joint passage!
Confirm who played !!!

R
Roger 23.10.21

I liked the game, I was pleased not only by the bright individuality of the positive characters, but also by the negative ones and their relationships.
There is a mode for 2 players, but it must be unlocked through the Japanese site (only japon) or by code, which is strange.