3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

To be honest, I'm not impressed. The first thing that caught my eye was a faded intro, after the cool intros in the second and third parts, the contrast is striking. The game itself reminded me of Berserker: Guts of Rage on the Dreamcast (as it was called) the same angular movements of the main character (Soku) and the same heavy sword. Moreover, it is clear that there are 2 swords, but you can cut only one. In the processor of cutting down constantly appearing enemies, you get an exp. Having collected enough your Persian gets a level. Level 1 gives 1 point, which at the white mirror can be spent on building up attack power, impact power, dodge speed, block speed, etc. Just as before, we suck souls from defeated enemies, and it doesn't matter who does it, you or your ally, since there is only one strip for everyone. Armor can be upgraded very cheaply, 100-150 souls are enough, and weapons are more expensive than 250-450 souls. And the upgrade levels are 10. In the store you can buy various weapons, and they are not magic, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, the super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting.
113 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Japanese Samurai 23.10.21

What about the plot? Are there overlaps with the plots of the first three parts? Tell us.

R
Roger 23.10.21

The plot is connected only with the fact that evil spilled over after 15 years in some, and good in others. That is why they say that this is not Onimusha, but it’s better not to remember this past. The plot is strong, but consistent. Glorious story :)

T
The Japanese Samurai 23.10.21

Thanks. I will consider.

t
the end 23.10.21

An interesting game, very similar to the 3rd part.
You can play.

D
Dimasius 23.10.21

you need an
awesome game, a cool grafon, cool RPG elements, a bunch of playable characters. only plot inserts frustrate (there the backdrops are blurred and the main characters get a plus in polygons, and there is also a different color shade, so soft, and then you expect the game to be the same, but there is a bright color, and the heroes are no longer so good)
in general, the game is cool

R
Roger 23.10.21

The ending is cool but dramatic.
Who passed 100 floors in the Dark Realm, which lies at the very bottom? It looks like the weapon is given according to the Persian passing through it, so what's the best weapon or item down there?

F
Frost-sama 23.10.21

did not like the game (((there is no such thing when you want to play further and further without stopping, not ardor ((
oh sorry not that already They T_t

t
the end 23.10.21

Who passed, how many levels are in the game?

R
Roger 23.10.21

18. But you have to go back. It's nice that in the end the most interesting part.

t
the end 23.10.21

I got stuck in the 13th level, I can't figure out what kind of code you need to type in some kind of code.
How can you find it?
I realized that there was a type of orientation according to the number of animals in the pictures.
I opened the first door with the code, but the second, after all. : confused:

R
Roger 23.10.21

With the code, you need to do the following:
-Count the animals in the pictures
-Compare their number with the order of houses, the 6th will be the house closer to the 2nd castle.
- to arrange animals by weight categories (it is always 1 - whale, 2 - elephant, 3 - bear).
That is, you need to look in which houses you have a whale, elephants and bears.
I had them in 1, 4 and 5 houses (145), but the code always changes.

K
Kennedy 23.10.21

Guys tell me how to extinguish the boss in level 10, his circle with a clock is not possible!

R
Roger 23.10.21

One salvation from the circle is to knock down the professor, if he didn't have time - to devour the medicine. Dress something for health or protection.

K
Kennedy 23.10.21

Roger: Thank you! ate killed !, and at level 11 you can't tell me where to get the lever for the bridge, this is at the very beginning.

-
-Bender-1314532217 23.10.21

[quote name = "Roger"] The plot is connected only with the fact that evil spilled over after 15 years in some, and good in others. That is why they say that this is not Onimusha, but it’s better not to remember this past. The plot is strong, but consistent . Glorious story :) [/ quote] A
boring plot, absolutely nothing interesting, by the beginning of the second disc I was already playing through the force. The game was simply artificially and undeservedly stretched out.
[quote name = "Roger"] I liked the game. I was pleased not only by the bright individuality of the positive characters, but also by the negative ones and their relationships. [/ quote] The
bright individuality of the characters ... I must say, the characters (except perhaps Roberto). .. she must be killed by openly stupid and miserable dialogues, about the complete absence of facial expressions and the active gestures replacing her, I generally keep quiet.

R
Roger 23.10.21

Taste and color. Who likes that plays. I bought it not because of facial expressions: razz:

t
the end 23.10.21

Who's the last boss?

D
Dorian 23.10.21

Good game. It is a pity that the combat system is unpretentious (it does not reach the same DMC3 or GoW). I haven't seen the plot yet, but overall the impression is rather positive.

R
Roger 23.10.21

Try it after floor 70 in Dark Realm. I think it's an ideal place to protest combat. And Jubei also rules.

D
Dorian 23.10.21

Let's see, we'll see ...
I only managed to reach mission 4 - there is no time, work ...