3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bonker 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

To be honest, I'm not impressed. The first thing that caught my eye was a faded intro, after the cool intros in the second and third parts, the contrast is striking. The game itself reminded me of Berserker: Guts of Rage on the Dreamcast (as it was called) the same angular movements of the main character (Soku) and the same heavy sword. Moreover, it is clear that there are 2 swords, but you can cut only one. In the processor of cutting down constantly appearing enemies, you get an exp. Having collected enough your Persian gets a level. Level 1 gives 1 point, which at the white mirror can be spent on building up attack power, impact power, dodge speed, block speed, etc. Just as before, we suck souls from defeated enemies, and it doesn't matter who does it, you or your ally, since there is only one strip for everyone. Armor can be upgraded very cheaply, 100-150 souls are enough, and weapons are more expensive than 250-450 souls. And the upgrade levels are 10. In the store you can buy various weapons, and they are not magic, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, the super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. and it is not magical, that is, a super hit on the "triangle" does not work for him. The game itself is broken down into missions. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes are now opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, well at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. The levels are beautiful with a bunch of places where you can go only with a special character like a charred log won't stand Soku, but Jubei will easily run over it. Locked boxes can now be opened with a lines-type puzzle, you need to line up the colored balls. Constant downloads are annoying, at least from hard the game goes perfectly to mode3. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting. Another annoying task is chalenge of valor when you need to wet the enemy (s) for a while. Some kind of Devilmaykraivschina only without drive. :? Or GTA kill Frenzy style. It seems to me that the plot is weaker than the previous parts and the gameplay has become simpler and more uninteresting.
113 Comments
Sort by:
t
the end 23.10.21

The game comes out means 17 levels.
The last boss is shitty ..

R
Roger 23.10.21

How shitty is it?

t
the end 23.10.21

This is when not what I expected.

77lex 23.10.21

And I like the game, the music is wonderful, it's nice to spend a couple of hours a day playing this samurai action movie.

77lex 23.10.21

Tell me how to kill the blue discharges of energy in the dark kingdom and what I looked at the gamefak nothing worthwhile did not find: mrgreen:

R
Roger 23.10.21

Tell me who are you passing through? And which floor is it already? And so try a weapon with waves. I am Jubei special. hitting with a punch, and Soki with an uppercut. I haven't tried it with others.

77lex 23.10.21

27th floor, Soki waves are the wind, in more detail how the sword was called: mrgreen:

R
Roger 23.10.21

Any sword with Generate Attack Wave.

77lex 23.10.21

thanks

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 hour 50 minutes 24 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Nothing comes out

77lex 23.10.21

You are wrong they can be killed in the mode they are, otherwise they are not visible: shocked:

R
Roger 23.10.21

Cool, I would say the invisible ones. They are still purple. And I think it’s too early they are on the 27th floor. In short, you stand and hold X, those suction (seconds 5). You will see those about whom I spoke later. So there are 5 can drive you crazy, and in pairs with invisible ones generally gemmorr :)

77lex 23.10.21

Yes, I don’t know that they are not visible: mrgreen: I thought they could only be obtained in the mode, but now I’ll try your advice, otherwise they are not enough energy for many levels 8)

R
Roger 23.10.21

I only managed to get through a hundred floors with Jubei, and then on normal, on hard 72, I think Ohatsu is the easiest to pass, but it is not playable.

V
Vigi 23.10.21

Did you play together for the passage?

R
Roger 23.10.21

I wanted to see how it is, but the code didn't work.

M
Moadip 23.10.21

Tell me how to switch players during the game. Or is there no such possibility?

R
Roger 23.10.21

At the first meeting of the heroes, they are not controllable. Later on L2.

-
-Mag 23.10.21

The game is not at all the same Oniusha ...
Riddles of the PE4 level - that is, none ...
The camera is super curved. and also there is no basic inversion setting.
For me, a kind of mix from LCA and Genji.
In general, I'll play further - we'll see ...

R
Roger 23.10.21

[Quote] The game is not at all the same Oniusha ...
Riddles of the PE4 level - that is, none ...
The camera is super curved. and also there is no basic inversion setting.
For me, a kind of mix from LCA and Genji.
In general, I'll play further - there will be wine .. [/ quote] The subject waited for a long time and played under the impression of the announcement. After a long game of Jubei, Soki is a clubfoot bear :)

B
Blink 55 23.10.21

I was not hooked on the subject, not that something, some kind of stupid quality: (
while I left it.Maybe I
will return to the game later.