3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Robotnic 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Platformer

What are your favorite platformers? I like to remember the sometimes glorious Crash and Spyro series on PSone. And also Klonoa 2 is a cool game, a good kind fairy tale.
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Retrokun 23.10.21

Sonic 2-d Who
Crash

E
Emerald weapon 23.10.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], yes, Spyro is cool. Moreover, the pirates persistently called him Spiro, although the English voice-over always said "Spyro" :-D

b
biblbrux 23.10.21

Sonic3 with MD, Psychonauts, Jack & Dexter, Ratchet, BG&E

D
Dr. Robotnic 23.10.21

And my Spyro was voiced by pirates)). Cool voice acting, I don't remember what they called him. But the third part I could not get through, it's better somewhere in the middle of the game, one fairy tells me that I have a pirated version (and everything is voiced in Russian, it looked like someone else's joke) and that then I will have problems with the passage, and yes, the stones that I collected disappeared somewhere, and at the end the game generally reboots and everything starts from scratch ((
I like the music from the second part there, and in the third it was cut. It was the time of pirates.

k
kor1fey 23.10.21

Sonic on SEGA, Crash on Psone, and I don't really like platformers.

I
IQ-156 23.10.21

Contra hard corps (on md), donkey cong country (on snes)

S
SoulGrabber 23.10.21

MARio, Gex, Sonic (2D) 8)

A
ACE 23.10.21

From 100% platformer: Mario, Sonic, Pandemonium, Gex, Rayman,

From multi-genre platformers: Beyond Good and Evil, Kameo Elements of Power, Prince of Persia Sands of Time, Tomb Raider, Legacy of Kain.

g
guest265 23.10.21

Adventure Island 3, Mario Bros, Tiny Toon (NES), Sonic and Knuckles, Donkey Kong 1-3, Crash 2, Klonoa 1-2, Banjo Kazooie, Mario 64, Spyro: A Hero's Tail, Kirby: Canvas Curse ...

A
ACE 23.10.21

Oh yes! forgot the squirrel! Conker! : D

D
Dr. Robotnic 23.10.21

Is this a gecko hex?

D
Di 23.10.21

Donkey Kong Country 1/2, Duck Tales 2 (albeit a "multi-genre platformer", using the terminology [b] ACE [/ b]), Aladdin (MD version), Gex, Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine

S
SoulGrabber 23.10.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Conker's Bad Fur Day is more of an adventure for me. There are 20 percent of the platform.
[B] Dr. Robotnic [/ b],: confused: Hex is a great television lizard.

D
Dr. Robotnic 23.10.21

A gecko is a lizard like this
: razz:

A
Alexandra 23.10.21

Alisia Dragoon
Contra: Hard Corps
Demolition Man
Donkey Kong Country (all Super Nintendo parts)
Earthworm Jim 1-2
Gex
Mega Man 7
Metal Slug 1-4
Sonic the Hedgehog 2-3
Super Castlevania IV
Vectorman

S
SoulGrabber 23.10.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], Have you seen Geckos taking TV remote controls in their paws? : gigi: Or did he mutate like a ninja turtle?
Yes, about gekko game. : P

g
gojira 23.10.21

Spyro and Crash !!! :
Aggressive

D
Dr. Robotnic 23.10.21

Who is aggressive?
SoulGrabber, probably there was a mutation there))

r
rodion 23.10.21

3D mario 64, nights, Sonic Adventure 2D-super mario world, donkey kong (on gameboy), donkey kong country1,2 (2nd first thanks to music), sonic 2 (MD), kirby: canvas curse (most innovative 2 D platformer since the super mario world).

L
Leonbobroed 23.10.21

Mario series, Donkey Kong Country, kirby: canvas curse, Crash Bandicoot 3, Zooboomafoo.