3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Robotnic 23.10.21 10:40 pm

Platformer

What are your favorite platformers? I like to remember the sometimes glorious Crash and Spyro series on PSone. And also Klonoa 2 is a cool game, a good kind fairy tale.
27 Comments
Sort by:
r
rodion 23.10.21

Something you do not call some platform games, Battle Tods, for example, the classic beat em up. Beyond Good and Evil Adventure. Prince of Persia is also more of an adventure / action game. Name only platformers.

S
Spriggan 23.10.21

Crash Bandicoot is probably in the first place for me.

r
realalbedo 23.10.21

Spyro, Jak, Crash

S
StopCloud 23.10.21

Crash, Spyro, Metal Slug 1-2 8)

g
gravemaker 23.10.21

Jak 2 and 3
crash bandicoot)
banjo kazui
reiman
slides
: D

C
Cloud_Strife 23.10.21

[b] StopCloud [/ b], [quote] Metal Slug 1-2 [/ quote]
I agree off-site series of platformers: agree: I

also like Donkey Kong.

M
Maximiliano 23.10.21

Crash, Spyro (I want one more part: D), Mario
[quote name = "Dr. Robotnic"] And my Spyro was voiced by pirates)). Cool voice acting, I don't remember what they called him. But the third part I could not get through, it's better somewhere in the middle of the game, one fairy tells me that I have a pirated version (and everything is voiced in Russian, it looked like someone else's joke) and that then I will have problems with the passage, and yes, the stones that I collected disappeared somewhere, and at the end the game generally reboots and everything starts from scratch ((
I like the music from the second part, and in the third it was cut. It was the time of pirates. [/ quote ]
Yes! The fairy told me too! And everything was also in Russian. Only with me it seemed like everything was ok, nothing disappeared .. ehh I remember how I rode on a skateboard .. there were times ...